Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ABC -Canada said:
Great post. thank a ton.

Question: do you only the CRS once you have filled in the online form before waiting for the ITA? Can we find out how much we score pre-filling the online form?

thanks.
Hi,

You can use this official tool to pre-calculate your point:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

All the best

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
TanakaM said:
You can show both. Your spouse just needs to sign an affidavit showing her full consent to the use of her funds for immigration purposes.

All the best
In India, affidavit isnt required.. A letter from your spouse stating she is the secondary applicant and has no objection to declaring her funds should suffice.. Thats what I used..

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

I have applied for EE with my old passport. This is the same passport I have used for my IELTS.

Now it will expire on June 2017. So I have given to renew it.

Can I change my passport details afterwards? I have not received ITA yet.But I am collecting important papers already.Now I am thinking of applying for PCC. Should I wait for my new passport or do it with my old one?

Regards
Lifehack

Suman83

Mar 1, 2017
Hi frnds... i hav 440 crs score ..is it possible to get ita in coming month ...as i will lose points on my upcoming birthday

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman83 said:
Hi frnds... i hav 440 crs score ..is it possible to get ita in coming month ...as i will lose points on my upcoming birthday
possible - yes
probable - yes

will you.... ummm.... thats a tough question... you just have to wait and watch

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lifehack said:
Hello

I have applied for EE with my old passport. This is the same passport I have used for my IELTS.

Can I change my passport details afterwards? I have not received ITA yet.But I am collecting important papers already.Now I am thinking of applying for PCC. Should I wait for my new passport or do it with my old one?

Regards
Lifehack
Yes, you can change passport details afterwards. So choose the most convenient option for you.

All the best

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman83 said:
You could be selected. i had 437 points and got ITA in the 1st Mar draw

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help always. I have another question, I just got my reference letter from my supervisor. It says everything required by CIC. Now, after he put in the job duties, it went to the second page and he signed on the second page. Both the pages have company letter head on it. One of my friend told me that the letter has to be on one page. Can anybody advise. I can remove some roles from the list. My basic roles are mentioned in 18 points and my departmental roles are 5 lines so it takes the second page as well. Is it Ok to be on 2 pages. I feel like I should include all the roles mentioned in Job Description and that is what it is.

Can you please also advise what else should I attach with it, NOA? T4s? Paystubs?. My NOC is 2282

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Lifehack said:
Hello

Regards
Lifehack
Apply for your new passport. You will have it within a month. This will help you in getting your PCC quickly as it takes less time for PCC if you have renewed your passport within last 6 months. You can always update your new passport information in EE profile.

Suman83

Mar 1, 2017
Hi frnds...i want to that is anybody still receiving pnp invitation?...is pnp invitation open still now?..... 8 have a score of 430.....can i get pnp now....plz help....tia

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know how long after AOR CIC usually contact the references (for the employment letters) to confirm the work experiences? Do they do this for all the reference letters or if only they think something is wrong?

The reason is one of my ex-employers is really bad with checking emails. I am afraid that he might miss the CIC email and ignore it. That is why I want to contact him and make sure that he has his eyes open for the CIC email, and even remind him once in a while. But don't want to bug him a lot, so it would be better to contact him around the time when I know he should be getting the CIC email.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
TanakaM said:
You must have at least one year of continuous work experience. So 1 company.

All the best.
It can actually be 2 companies though. If you leave the first company on a Wednesday and start on the 2nd company on the Thursday. So you don't have not even a 1 day gap between them.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help always. I have another question, I just got my reference letter from my supervisor. It says everything required by CIC. Now, after he put in the job duties, it went to the second page and he signed on the second page. Both the pages have company letter head on it. One of my friend told me that the letter has to be on one page. Can anybody advise. I can remove some roles from the list. My basic roles are mentioned in 18 points and my departmental roles are 5 lines so it takes the second page as well. Is it Ok to be on 2 pages. I feel like I should include all the roles mentioned in Job Description and that is what it is.

Can you please also advise what else should I attach with it, NOA? T4s? Paystubs?. My NOC is 2282
I have never heard or see something that says it has to be one page... my duties are two pages long and I am not planning to delete any of them... I dont know where your friend got that info... I guess they meant it has to be one pdf document when you are uploading that to your e-apr page, because you cannot add two seperate documents for one slot when you are submitting your e-apr....

No dont delete anything...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
cmoncanada said:
It can actually be 2 companies though. If you leave the first company on a Wednesday and start on the 2nd company on the Thursday. So you don't have not even a 1 day gap between them.
This works for CEC , which doesn't even need to be continuous. However, my interpretation of the requirements for foreign work experience are that once you change companies it is no longer continuous :

"Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:

at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
in the same job,
within the last 10 years, and
at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Perhaps a 3rd opinion would help.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Canada-Ontario said:
Hello Guys,

Does anyone know how long after AOR CIC usually contact the references (for the employment letters) to confirm the work experiences? Do they do this for all the reference letters or if only they think something is wrong?

The reason is one of my ex-employers is really bad with checking emails. I am afraid that he might miss the CIC email and ignore it. That is why I want to contact him and make sure that he has his eyes open for the CIC email, and even remind him once in a while. But don't want to bug him a lot, so it would be better to contact him around the time when I know he should be getting the CIC email.

Any help on this is really appreciated.
Hi, I know you are looking for specific detail, but the truth is it can happen at anytime during the process. So the best you can do is remind him regularly.