+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dh5689 said:
You are right bro!,...
No. I have edited my original post. No more 600 points for LMIA backed job offer. It is either 200 points or 50 points based on your NOC.

DelPiero07 said:
This is incorrect:

You are mistaken,

29 (1) Six hundred points may be assigned to a foreign national if they have a qualifying offer of arranged employment.

Has been amended to:

29 (1) If a foreign national has a qualifying offer of arranged employment, they may be assigned points as follows:

(a) 200 points, if the offer is for employment in an occupation contained in Major Group 00 of the National Occupation Classification; or
(b) 50 points, if the offer is any other qualifying offer of arranged employment.

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2016/2016-11-12/html/notice-avis-eng.php#na1
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

Cheers ;)
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well okay but according to the website I referred to, the wording is different. May be their understanding was different.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html

suzee

Nov 7, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, a declaration is NOT required. You just have to mention that your spouse is not accompanying and you will be awarded points accordingly. Your spouse can later either apply as a PA based on his/her own merit OR you can file a spousal sponsorship so that he can come to Canada as a PR under the Family class.
Thanks much Raj for your quick response. However, I think, some provinces, like Saskatchewan (where my brother stays) require some sort of declaration for Provincial Nomination Programme. Do you or anyone have any idea in that regard please?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
suzee said:
Thanks much Raj for your quick response. However, I think, some provinces, like Saskatchewan (where my brother stays) require some sort of declaration for Provincial Nomination Programme. Do you or anyone have any idea in that regard please?
I am not aware of any such declaration. You can try posting your query here--->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t384241.0.html

Salo85

Nov 10, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
These new rules are very much in favor of applicants who either have a Canadian education OR a job offer (not necessarily supported by LMIA). People who have LMIA are still going to get 600 points -

People with a job offer without LMIA under the following NOCs are going to be awarded 200 points -

People with "any other qualifying offer of arranged employment" (I am assuming these are NOCs under 0/A or B category) are going to get 50 points.

Bottom line is No LMIA = No Points.
Hey, what happens if you get ITA before Nov.19th? Do you still have to adjust your CRS to the new rules? Or is it only applicable to new applicants and to applicants that are currently in the EE pool AFTER NOV 19th?
Thanks

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Sir
i Wnt to know that is it necessary that both degrees (of me and my wife) should be evaluated by the same Org.?? e.g wes?
or they can have ECA done by 2 separate organizations? As my wifes institute is not listed on wes website?
Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Salo85 said:
Hey, what happens if you get ITA before Nov.19th? Do you still have to adjust your CRS to the new rules? Or is it only applicable to new applicants and to applicants that are currently in the EE pool AFTER NOV 19th?
Thanks
It clearly says it applies from 19th November so no, if you have already received your invitation, this is not going to affect you. There will likely not be a draw before 19th November because IRCC might want to wait until the new regulations come into force before the next draw. However, if there is a draw and you do receive your ITA before 19th November, these changes will NOT affect you.

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Sir
i Wnt to know that is it necessary that both degrees (of me and my wife) should be evaluated by the same Org.?? e.g wes?
or they can have ECA done by 2 separate organizations? As my wifes institute is not listed on wes website?
Regards

Salo85

Nov 10, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It clearly says it applies from 19th November so no, if you have already received your invitation, this is not going to affect you. There will likely not be a draw before 19th November because IRCC might want to wait until the new regulations come into force before the next draw. However, if there is a draw and you do receive your ITA before 19th November, these changes will NOT affect you.
I thought we might get a draw before then :(
Thank you for your response

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Arslan82 said:
Hello Sir
Regards
Credentials can be evaluated by different organizations.

tunisieseo

Nov 11, 2016
En naviguant sur google, j’ai trouvé votre forum. J’ai beaucoup adoré le façon développement du site. Pour cela j’ai le joie d’être parmi vous. Je suis Michelle et j’occupe de la poste docteur. Je veux bien vous parler de mes passions également. Je suis quelqu’un de dynamique. Je pars souvent dans des randonnées.

tunisieseo

Nov 11, 2016
Je veux bien vous parler de mes passions également. Je suis quelqu’un de sportif. Je pars souvent dans des randonnées notre agence seo tunisie.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tunisieseo said:
En naviguant sur google, j’ai trouvé votre forum. J’ai beaucoup adoré le façon développement du site. Pour cela j’ai le joie d’être parmi vous. Je suis Michelle et j’occupe de la poste docteur. Je veux bien vous parler de mes passions également. Je suis quelqu’un de dynamique. Je pars souvent dans des randonnées.
tunisieseo said:
Je veux bien vous parler de mes passions également. Je suis quelqu’un de sportif. Je pars souvent dans des randonnées notre agence seo tunisie.
This is basically a English thread. If you want to communicate in other languages, please create a new thread.

Thanks.

Ndya90

Nov 9, 2016
I am the principal applicant for our express entry profile.
Can I show a joint account for proof of funds ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ndya90 said:
I am the principal applicant for our express entry profile.
Can I show a joint account for proof of funds ?
Joint account with your spouse I assume?

Yes you can :)