kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had got H1B petition approved in 2011, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?
I had got the PCC done for US at that time considering it would be required for H1B visa, this PCC is marked on my Passport because at that time PCC was only mentioned in passport.

I have two options, First is not to mention anything about this in PR application but problem is I'm asked to send all Passport pages with markings and PCC is marking is one of them.
Is it an issue?

Second option is I mention whole thing in Letter of Explanation, just wondering what is the best way to handle this

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
I had got H1B petition approved in 2011, however, I never went for visa stamping and this petition might have expired already as it is generally valid for 3 years, Is this something which needs to be mentioned somewhere?
I had got the PCC done for US at that time considering it would be required for H1B visa, this PCC is marked on my Passport because at that time PCC was only mentioned in passport.

I have two options, First is not to mention anything about this in PR application but problem is I'm asked to send all Passport pages with markings and PCC is marking is one of them.
Is it an issue?

Second option is I mention whole thing in Letter of Explanation, just wondering what is the best way to handle this
You've never been denied a visa, so I don't think you need to mention it.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
You've never been denied a visa, so I don't think you need to mention it.
Should I do anything related to PCC for US on my passport? Can they get suspicious why PCC for US was obtained?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Should I do anything related to PCC for US on my passport? Can they get suspicious why PCC for US was obtained?
There's nothing for them to be suspicious of; you've done nothing wrong. Being granted an H1B has no effect on your Canadian visa application.
So if you feel like explaining that you got a PCC because of your H1B application, you can, but it shouldn't be necessary.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not sure about this.

I did some searching and found this link -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.0.html;msg2267847#msg2267847

Also, check the discussion here --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bowp-online-application-and-mycic-t272478.0.html;msg4106626#msg4106626

The below link is the IRCC page which has manuals --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

Hope that helped.

Good luck!
thank you Raj :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys-- Anyone who has applied online PR so far, I have a question regarding sequence of documents.

At the last page, it shows what document should be uploaded, however for employer it shows employment record as many times as the number of jobs declared
e.g.

if you declared Employment 1-- Jan 2016 to current
Employment 2-- Jan 2015 to Dec 2015
Employment 3-- Jan 2014 to Dec 2014

Summarize page would only show below three times

Employment proof(Document required)

Any idea what is the sequence in documents should be uploaded so that Employment 3 docs are not loaded to Employment 1 doc and vice versa.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
Hi Guys-- Anyone who has applied online PR so far, I have a question regarding sequence of documents.

At the last page, it shows what document should be uploaded, however for employer it shows employment record as many times as the number of jobs declared
e.g.

if you declared Employment 1-- Jan 2016 to current
Employment 2-- Jan 2015 to Dec 2015
Employment 3-- Jan 2014 to Dec 2014

Summarize page would only show below three times

Any idea what is the sequence in documents should be uploaded so that Employment 3 docs are not loaded to Employment 1 doc and vice versa.
Replied to your post on the other thread.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone
I have submitted by application (AOR August 14). I did not submit my FBI PCC since I had not received it. But I uploaded proof and LOE for same. Till date, I have got my medical passed and bg check - in progress and no additional documents at this time.

I expect to get PCC in coming week. However, till now, I haven't got a communication granting me extension or explaining where I need to send the document. I am getting a little worried since I has already been almost one month since I submitted by application and there has been silence on this subject. So even when I get my PCC, where do I submit it? Who do I email? Does this mean they are not processing my application or they have got some other objection to it?

Anyone experienced.. please help!!!
Very worried!!! :(

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jetplane said:
hi everyone
I have submitted by application (AOR August 14). I did not submit my FBI PCC since I had not received it. But I uploaded proof and LOE for same. Till date, I have got my medical passed and bg check - in progress and no additional documents at this time.

I expect to get PCC in coming week. However, till now, I haven't got a communication granting me extension or explaining where I need to send the document. I am getting a little worried since I has already been almost one month since I submitted by application and there has been silence on this subject. So even when I get my PCC, where do I submit it? Who do I email? Does this mean they are not processing my application or they have got some other objection to it?

Anyone experienced.. please help!!!
Very worried!!! :(
I'm not sure they will send you acknowledgement of an extension.

You send all CSE, and additional documents, through the IRCC CSE form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Express Entry in a nutshell - PCC from UK ??

Hi,

I am Indian citizen but lived in the UK for almost 3 years for education.

I contacted the local police there for the PCC. Is there any specific format for the certificate I need to check?

Also, the 'ACRO police record UK' charges about £45 excluding dispatch! Is that normal? Or, does anyone know about any other way of getting PCC from UK?

Will appreciated responses. :)

Cheers.

Roshan Pandya

Sep 12, 2016
ICT Visa, Candad

Dear All,

One of our agent is arranging ICT Visa for canada for my wife with job and staying facility including medical.
They also inform that spouse can also work legally in Canada Full Time and after 16 to 18 months they will arrange PR for us.

Is it right way ?

pls advise.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ICT Visa, Candad

Roshan Pandya said:
Dear All,

One of our agent is arranging ICT Visa for canada for my wife with job and staying facility including medical.
They also inform that spouse can also work legally in Canada Full Time and after 16 to 18 months they will arrange PR for us.

Is it right way ?

pls advise.
Did you have verification of employer, did employer ask you any money for taking care of employment offer?

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
I'm not sure they will send you acknowledgement of an extension.

You send all CSE, and additional documents, through the IRCC CSE form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Thanks so much! will do this as soon as i get FBI PCC

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Re: Express Entry in a nutshell - PCC from UK ??

Sunny_Sharma said:
Hi,

I am Indian citizen but lived in the UK for almost 3 years for education.

I contacted the local police there for the PCC. Is there any specific format for the certificate I need to check?

Also, the 'ACRO police record UK' charges about £45 excluding dispatch! Is that normal? Or, does anyone know about any other way of getting PCC from UK?

Will appreciated responses. :)

Cheers.
Yes the fee is correct. If you are not in UK, ACRO is the best and easiest way to get the Police Certificate from UK. They have a standard format in which they will mail you the PC to your mailing address.

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj/Stanlee/Isari/Others,

I would like to thank all of you for providing your valuable suggestions to me. I submitted e-APR application.

In November, I will be turning 30, so I might lose 5 points. Will this in any way going to affect my e-APR?