Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
sanha#1 said:
Hi Guys,

I just received the mail saying "you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR"

In the mail my Primary office is :CPC-Ottawa

We have been asked to submit passports to NDVO via VFS

My timeline : FSW-O applicant
AOR: 16th November, 2016
Meds passed : 18th November, 2016
Status : 22nd November, 2016 NS---NN (Status never changed from this point beyond)!

We would like to thank all the experts, especially Rajkamal on this forum for helping us in this journey.Hope to meet you in person when we land in Canada Raj.

Wish you all a speedy PPR!

Thank you once again!

Was your secondary/primary visa office NDVO.please confirm

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
sam_1011 said:
Hi Guys,

I contacted the CPC CTD Ottawa through email to get my VO and UIC#,

in reply got the UIC# and the following note:

"Your application (E00XXXXXXX) is at CIO for intake."

Could someone help me understand what this could mean?

Appreciate your help.
CIO stands for central intake office-Sydney, Novascotia!

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, quick run thru a couple of hundred post, I am able to do the following analysis for CPC Ottawa and NDVO, for the rest of visa offices, there is not sufficient data, 2-5 cases atmost. Some data is available for Manilla VO.

Ottawa visa office trend is - NN or NS to in progress, then in progress to NN or NS, then again NN or NS to in progress. After the bg check goes into progress second time the applicant receives PPR in 3 days to 2 weeks. This has been true for all of the cases I have checked.

for NDVO.
the trend seems to vary. Background check goes into in progress (sometimes it is still in not needed) and applicant receives PPR in 3 hours to 3 weeks. NDVO is clearing Ontario nominee files like crazy. They have minimum delay between background in progress to PPR, generally varies from couple of hours to 3 days. May be ontario already did a security check hence faster from federal side to clear, just a speculation. For the rest of the applicants normal times apply. CEC and FSW applicants are given priority over PNP applicant (except OINP). NDVO cleared most of late December to mid January OINP files last week. For other PNP, FSW or CEC applicants, they are clearing July (only a handful cases pending), August, October and some November applicants. The last applicant to receive PPR is of 9th November (most likely PNP). As of now NDVO is keeping pace up and clearing application on time. And I think they may redeem their title of being fast again. If the issuance of PR and speed goes at this rate, all of the November applicants will receive their PPR before 6 months. We have to take in consideration that with the latest high volume of draws, almost 23-25% applicants are Indian (from a report on CIC), NDVO has more files to process than other VOs and it takes time. We owe them at least 6 months of time.
For Manilla VO, Phillipines,
They seem to be processing November and December applicants. There are many November AOR who has received their PR in last couple of days.
For London VO, there are very rare cases from November pending. People reported PR in Jan and Feb who had Nov AOR.
For the rest of the visa offices, there are not enough cases to conclude anything.
Please note that the above analysis is bases on couple of hundred cases posted on forum. There are thousands of cases in each month and your cases may vary, but for the most part the above is common.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forgot to add about singapore VO, They are currently clearing October - November applicants.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
ashpkgo70 said:
Forgot to add about singapore VO, They are currently clearing October - November applicants.
How many NSNP applicants waiting in November...

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
LOL. In some cases, BG IP and PPR happens together (happened to me and some other applicants). I suppose you might have missed to see the BG IP change when you got PPR?
no man, I have the screenshot as well which shows NN after I logged in to see the PPR message :D

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
workharder said:
Waiting for some news today along with others ???
I have low expectations today..... As CIC website is not working....

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Surbhigurpreet said:
I have low expectations today..... As CIC website is not working....
I have noticed this one trend that it is alternative weeks when there is a flurry of pprs.So last week being a hectic one ,this week seems to be dry.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Raj, do I need to do ielts again since mine is expiring in July 2017. I already have AOR on Dec16 for EE PR. if it is then I have to book my test now
Not required. Expiry post e-APR submission will not affect your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Parry_k said:
Hello

I got married after submitting my application, AOR 23rd Nov. My husband is a PR, and i informed about the change in marital status through a CSE along with his PR Card and our marriage certificate.
On 2nd march, i received a request letter in my CIC account asking for proof if my husband is a PR, or fill other forms (like additional family info, PCC, etc) in case he is not and to add him to my application.
But since I had to only upload his PR card and our marriage certificate, I did that in the relevant slots, and left the others without anything.
the status has not changed since and it still shows additional documents required. also, the other fields are still open.
Would like to know when they does CIC acknowledge the receipt of additional info?
Well, I guess you should just have uploaded a LOE in all the other slots saying that you are not submitting those documents because your husband is a PR. If you still see those placeholders, then I recommend that you submit LOEs in those placeholders and click on submit.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
knightkax said:
Raj, I have received additional document request yesterday to send filled in additional family information form IMM5645E. I have just submitted the same. Pls update the spreadsheet.

Looking at this additional document request asking only for family info is it safe to assume that rest is done and everything is okay?
I suppose there would be no issues. Hope you get your PPR soon! All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Guys,

I just received the mail saying "you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR"

In the mail my Primary office is :CPC-Ottawa

We have been asked to submit passports to NDVO via VFS

My timeline : FSW-O applicant
AOR: 16th November, 2016
Meds passed : 18th November, 2016
Status : 22nd November, 2016 NS---NN (Status never changed from this point beyond)!

We would like to thank all the experts, especially Rajkamal on this forum for helping us in this journey.Hope to meet you in person when we land in Canada Raj.

Wish you all a speedy PPR!

Thank you once again!
Congratulations! Nice. All the very best!

Sure, we can meet in Canada :) !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone that I received my CoPR today and application status is now closed.

However, I found a discrepancy in my CoPR and wanted your inputs regarding what should be done. In the CoPR the original entry date is wrong. It gives the date of 2012 even though I entered Canada for the first time in 2010. The original entry date mentioned is same as my last entry date. Do I need to do something regarding this? Will this have any impact on the landing? I was planning to go to Niagara tomorrow to do the landing.

Congratulations to everyone who got their PR and good luck to the rest.

Please don't hesitate to PM me in case anyone needs help in Toronto.
Well, just check with other inland applicants and see what date has been given in their COPR. If it differs, then please report this immediately by raising a CSE and get it corrected.

Good luck!