+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:
Strange... I asked you because the UCI number that they sent me was composed of 3 characters (UCI) followed by 0000 and 8 more digits.
ok it was a joke. but there are no 0000 on my letter just 8 letters

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Dedicated said:
Guys, I have just noticed that while requesting the travel form they wrote Include the days in your dates (YYYY-MM-DD) and note the length of stay in bold. But I only included years and months in the format YYYY-MM. It's not even possible to include days in the travel history form they provide. My status of the document is still Provided not Received. Do you think this may lead to rejection?
Did yojr BKG status changed from NS to NN ?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
bestofluck said:
do as rafzy said, or wait for any document req, where UCI is written on the req letter. I got RPRF req and UCI is mentioned on that.
Actually, while submitting application I already uploaded Schedule 4 and Background Declaration (schedule A) along with LOE in additional document link. That is why my BG check changed from "Not Started" to "Not Needed at this time" quickly. I guess My only option is to email them to get UCI Number.

Rob2K said:
Hi,
Is there any time frame to ask for the UCI, I mean after filing eAPR is it like you need to wait for some days to get to ask for UCI number ? I filed eAPR on 30 Nov, can I ask for my UCI number now ? Thanks
I am not sure if any time frame is to be followed. I was trying to register myself for CIIP session and there you need UCI number.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alya2905 said:
Actually, while submitting application I already uploaded Schedule 4 and Background Declaration (schedule A) along with LOE in additional document link. That is why my BG check changed from "Not Started" to "Not Needed at this time" quickly. I guess My only option is to email them to get UCI Number.

I am not sure if any time frame is to be followed. I was trying to register myself for CIIP session and there you need UCI number.
good I am also waiting to reg for CIIP. hope it is good. I am just comparing it with others.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rafzy said:
The moment you get AOR, you can send them an email and they will give you your UCI number.

You can send them email to inquire for your UCI number now.
Thanks rafsy. Let me send across the email to them now.

thiagoch

Nov 2, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2016
No movement on my application yet... AOR November 24th.

Tried that UCI # request email, didn't work. Received a response to check the CIC website or send a CSE. Guess I'll just wait.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
thiagoch said:
No movement on my application yet... AOR November 24th.

Tried that UCI # request email, didn't work. Received a response to check the CIC website or send a CSE. Guess I'll just wait.
That's strange. Because when i sent this mail, i got my UCI number in 30 minutes

thiagoch

Nov 2, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2016
That was the response (had to remove the links):

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting our office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: cic gc ca

All case specific questions should be reported via our web form:canada-case-cas-eng

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,

Diana
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
"

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
@bestofluck, rafsy and others

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=121&top=6

I know IELTS scores gets freezed once we file eAPR, however just wanted to confirm, if the scores expire before PPR decision, we are still good. Pls clarify. The info in the above link is really confusing. Thanks

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello everyone I need help. I just checked my application that I submitted and I notice that I cannot make an update. When I go to see my application on all form I fill up says View form and not update. Also, on status says Transmitted with red color and suitcase picture. Is that normal or should I do something? Thanks!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Rob2K said:

I know IELTS scores gets freezed once we file eAPR, however just wanted to confirm, if the scores expire before PPR decision, we are still good. Pls clarify. The info in the above link is really confusing. Thanks
the "application process" ends once you submit you eAPR

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Rob2K said:

Well as per forum members, ielts result expire after aor had no effect on application and many people have received PR