+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi raj can you change my name to lifeisgood99 from faith99... Because something went wrong and i change my username. Thanx
AOR 7TH NOVEMBER (CEC INLAND )

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone in the forum who have contributed towards the tracker and want to keep it up to date. To better do analysis on our applications submitted (e-APR) in November, we are gathering current country of residence and total number of person identified in your application. I will be messaging every member personally and when I receive this information from all the members I will update the tracker and will keep track of analysis according to country. Your support is greatly appreciated.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi Raj,

Please add me in the sheet.
eAPR Submitted: 28 NOv.
AOR : 28 Nov.

CRS: 1029
PNP Outland: SINP EE PNP

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

I got ITA under FSW-O on 19th Oct and submitted (and got AOR) on 23rd Nov.
I have applied as a single applicant.
I am getting married to my boyfriend in December. He is a PR in Canada.
To the best of my knowledge, my points will not be affected due to this change in status.

I wanted to know how do I go about changing my marital status in the submitted application and what all proofs will suffice.
Does the online application allow it? Also, will there be any delay in processing due to this?

Thanks in Advance!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Parry_k said:
Hello All

I got ITA under FSW-O on 19th Nov and submitted (and got AOR) on 23rd Nov.
I have applied as a single applicant.
I am getting married to my boyfriend in December. He is a PR in Canada.
To the best of my knowledge, my points will not be affected due to this change in status.

I wanted to know how do I go about changing my marital status in the submitted application and what all proofs will suffice.
Does the online application allow it? Also, will there be any delay in processing due to this?

Thanks in Advance!
Once you guys get married, you can raise a CSE and let IRCC know that you are married. Points are NOT re-calculated if you add a dependent after you submit your e-APR, so don't worry about that.

Since your partner is already a PR, you would require only your marriage certificate as proof of marriage. You wouldn't require anything else, IMO. Details about dependents who are already PR/Citizen of Canada are for administrative purposes only, AFAIK.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Very Keen to know about the application checking stages after one submits eAPR.
my guess is,
1. First CIC checks Medicals (it can take 1 month)
2. Then Document completeness check is done - R10 ( It can further take 2 months)
3. Then you file will be transferred to local visa office.
4. Then Back ground check is done.

Any body knows that at which step employment is checked ? especially for PNP candidates.
Any experts plz??

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Once you guys get married, you can raise a CSE and let IRCC know that you are married. Points are NOT re-calculated if you add a dependent after you submit your e-APR, so don't worry about that.

Since your partner is already a PR, you would require only your marriage certificate as proof of marriage. You wouldn't require anything else, IMO. Details about dependents who are already PR/Citizen of Canada are for administrative purposes only, AFAIK.
Thanks Raj

Do I have to change the submitted forms in the online application too?
Wonder if the system allows that.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Hi Raj,

Please add me in the sheet.
eAPR Submitted: 28 NOv.
AOR : 28 Nov.

CRS: 1029
PNP Outland: SINP EE PNP
Hi hb_rashidy,

Please also provide your current country of residence and total family members in the application (total members for which you have submitted PCC).

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Very Keen to know about the application checking stages after one submits eAPR.
my guess is,

2 days up to a month (generally)

2. Then Document completeness check is done - R10 ( It can further take 2 months)

I got to take a peek at the notes of a friend who submitted application on 24 July. In his notes, the date when R10 and A11.2 were checked and set to MET was on August 13th. So, its not even a month from the date of AOR. However, this might take more time for some people for various reasons. So, I'd say 1 - 2 months might be a reasonable timeline.

Any body knows that at which step employment is checked ? especially for PNP candidates.

Your roles and responsibilities on the reference letter is checked if it matches the NOC you have chosen as a part of the A11.2 check.
Any experts plz??

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
ashpkgo70 said:
Hi hb_rashidy,

Please also provide your current country of residence and total family members in the application (total members for which you have submitted PCC).

Thanks
Can I update that info in the sheet by myself?
I am single. from Pakistan

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
ery Keen to know about the application checking stages after one submits eAPR.
my guess is,

2 days up to a month (generally)

I got to take a peek at the notes of a friend who submitted application on 24 July. In his notes, the date when R10 and A11.2 were checked and set to MET was on August 13th. So, its not even a month from the date of AOR. However, this might take more time for some people for various reasons. So, I'd say 1 - 2 months might be a reasonable timeline.

Your roles and responsibilities on the reference letter is checked if it matches the NOC you have chosen as a part of the A11.2 check.
Any experts plz??
Thanks Raj.
So u r saying that employment check is done at 11.2 stage?
And this stage comes after R10 or it is done along with R10 at same time?

Plus employer is called (only if it happens) at Back ground check stage or at R10, 11.2 stage??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jd93 said:
I guess the default BG is not started , shortly after medicals passed they change it to not needed at this time. Not as you guys are saying Not needed at this is the default one.
joelvetticat said:
Hello Raj,
My BG was initially NOT STARTED and then changed to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.

Cheers !!!
Guys, looks like there are some people who have NS in the beginning.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.0.html;msg5610472#msg5610472

Could you please advise if you guys paid RPRF together with the processing fee or chose to pay it at a later point in time?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Can I update that info in the sheet by myself?
I am single. from Pakistan
No, you cannot update the sheet. You can ping either me, ashpkgo70 or KrispyKreamKonnoisseur to add/update your details in the list.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Raj,in my cic application status when i clicked in final decision i see this message
We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.
But i heard this is normal even November AOR also has same if they clicked in final decesion,is it true or this is something my application is approved.
Please give me feedback
Cheers
Rabin