+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Guys, yesterday i received my GCMS note and it shows that my security screening was started on 10/3/2017 and CANCELED on 15/5/2017 and that was the last update on my application, it was not touched after this date

any one knows what this means, is this a bad sign or what?
Wow that seems different. Please gather more info and inform us as well.

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Guys, yesterday i received my GCMS note and it shows that my security screening was started on 10/3/2017 and CANCELED on 15/5/2017 and that was the last update on my application, it was not touched after this date

any one knows what this means, is this a bad sign or what?
You should join the Security Screening whatsapp group. There is a similar case to yours

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I asked for the status of my application via the web form on July 7. Today, I got a response in my email. The following is the content of the email. Nothing new. Seems like the standard reply saying that the application is "still in process".

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

daadventure

May 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Hi everyone, I finally got my PPR request today! 8 months and 12 days after AOR. Best of luck to the rest of you!
-FSW-I AOR Nov 19
Congratulations, it's been a long journey. Best of luck

Jojcanada

Dec 4, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been a rough 6 months for me. Everything was going so well and then i got stuck. I was legally separated and provided a separation agreement to support that in my eAPR but no, CIC demanded i be fully divorced. They gave me 30 days to be divorced!!!! divorce takes minimum 4 months in Canada and can be filed only after 1 year of separation. And so i've been threatened and given deadlines upon deadlines from CIC since January. Finally last week i got the divorce order and uploaded to mycic account. This journey started 2 years ago and i hope this is finally the last hurdle. To all those who are separated, ensure you get divorced before you can remove your spouse from your application. Dont know if its just my case that was treated this way but it has been a very difficult 6 months for me. Almost everyone who started this journey same time as me are all landed. Congrats to them all

Reactions: hope_faith

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Anyone who can share the CIC email contact ? Its been around 2 months still my BACKGROUND is NA. I want to enquire about my present status.

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Can someone help me on the email I received from cic. I enquired regarding my application status and got following reply..

Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp.

Can anyone who has gone through this phase tell me what they mean by that ? How much more time to PPR ? Have I passed the eligibility or not ?

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help me on the email I received from cic. I enquired regarding my application status and got following reply..

Thank you for contacting our office. Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp.

Can anyone who has gone through this phase tell me what they mean by that ? How much more time to PPR ? Have I passed the eligibility or not ?
This means your application is still at CIO, Sydney, NS. This is the first place where all the applications go to. Once R10 is passed, they distribute the applications to the local visa office depending on the work load.

No one can say if u have passed eligibility and how much more time for PPR. You will know this if you apply for GCMS Notes.

May I Know what is ur AOR date?

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
This means your application is still at CIO, Sydney, NS. This is the first place where all the applications go to. Once R10 is passed, they distribute the applications to the local visa office depending on the work load.

No one can say if u have passed eligibility and how much more time for PPR. You will know this if you apply for GCMS Notes.

May I Know what is ur AOR date?
4th March.. May I know at least after how many days approximately I should expect some updation