+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Donald Trump said:
what all has been cleared if a background shows "in progress" first time? R10, Eligibility, etc?
Thanks and good luck.
AOR Nov 23rd.
R10 and A11.2 might have passed. The only way to be absolutely sure is to check your GCMS notes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sara92 said:
Please update my spreadsheet :)

Country of residence : poland
No of depend: 1 (spouse)
CEC inland
Almost without travel history ( just one trip)
Well, if you are CEC inland, how come your country of residence is Poland? Are you currently residing in Canada?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
NAFTAman said:
I got Schedule A request and RCMP PCC request on Jan 24th. I'm FSW-O applicant residing in the US. Lived in Canada in the past which explains the RCMP request.

Is that mandatory to submit RCMP for applicant who lived in canada before? or if required to submit we will receive a email asking for same?
thanks....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
moliKT said:
Is that mandatory to submit RCMP for applicant who lived in canada before? or if required to submit we will receive a email asking for same?
thanks....
Not mandatory. You will be asked to submit one if necessary.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi Friends,

I just received my GCMS notes, and following is the assessment status. I see that Elig is Met, does it mean its passed ? And I see security code s19(1) in most of the pages, what exactly does this mean ?

Eligibility:Met
Security:Not started
HRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs
Final:

My file is in NDVO right now.

Thanks,

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi Friends,

I just received my GCMS notes, and following is the assessment status. I see that Elig is Met, does it mean its passed ? And I see security code s19(1) in most of the pages, what exactly does this mean ?

HRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs
Final:

Thanks,
Also Could someone please let me know how to edit the GCMS pdf file ? Its of 250 pages.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Hi Friends,

HRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs
Final:

Thanks,
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Could you also please tell us the date when the notes were extracted? Your AOR date is 30 Nov, isn't it?

About s.19(1) -

Personal information obtained in confidence

19 (1) Subject to subsection (2), the head of a government institution shall refuse to disclose any personal information requested under subsection 12(1) that was obtained in confidence from

(a) the government of a foreign state or an institution thereof;

(b) an international organization of states or an institution thereof;

(c) the government of a province or an institution thereof;

(d) a municipal or regional government established by or pursuant to an Act of the legislature of a province or an institution of such a government;

(e) the council, as defined in the Westbank First Nation Self-Government Agreement given effect by the Westbank First Nation Self-Government Act; or

(f) the council of a participating First Nation as defined in subsection 2(1) of the First Nations Jurisdiction over Education in British Columbia Act.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Could you also please tell us the date when the notes were extracted? Your AOR date is 30 Nov, isn't it?
Thanks Raj for the info. Yes my eAPR date is 30-Nov. I ordered my notes on 11-Jan and notes were generated on 20-Jan, and received it today.

1. Do you think my eligibility is passed ? Because it should have said Passed, however it says MET.

2. I do not see recommendation/Recommend Pass in the A11.2 review type, but I see that employment and education eligibility is MET.

I hope there is nothing to worry about these ones.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Thanks Raj for the info. Yes my eAPR date is 30-Nov. I ordered my notes on 11-Jan and notes were generated on 20-Jan, and received it today.

1. Do you think my eligibility is passed ? Because it should have said Passed, however it says MET.

As long as you see "Met", you are good to go IMO.

2. I do not see recommendation/Recommend Pass in the A11.2 review type, but I see that employment and education eligibility is MET.

You can find this in the last and last but before page (check the notes of the "Case Analyst"). If you don't see anything there, then it might mean that you have ordered your notes soon. However, eligibility is set to MET or Passed only if A11.2 checks have passed. So, in your case, the application has passed A11.2 checks.

You can check the status of Security (First item under "ADMISSIBILITIES"). If you see a S.15 on the page that mentions about your security, then it might mean that your security checks are complete and your file is ready to be finalized.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected. Someone will ask me in the future that Eagle here is my timeline do you think that my security is done? If you have your GCMS notes I will just tell you to come back to this page.
Link --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg4853512#msg4853512

Thanks

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Guys, I have received a request for RCMP Criminal Record Check today (PNP inland).

Review of submitted documents changed to "We need an additional document from the applicant". Does this mean my application has passed R10 and A11.2 checks?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Rob2K said:

Thanks
wow, that's speedy. could u pls share on which site did u order GCMS note? thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
Guys, I have received a request for RCMP Criminal Record Check today (PNP inland).

Review of submitted documents changed to "We need an additional document from the applicant". Does this mean my application has passed R10 and A11.2 checks?
You cannot assume it does IMO. After 2.5/3 months post AOR, you can order GCMS notes to be sure.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Rob2K said:

Thanks
even I think that you are good to go. main delay is caused in NDVO only. Lets hope that you get your golden email in early march or late February. Best of luck my friend. Waiting for your good news...

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Raj taking further the conversation for why PNP applicants are processed later than FSW/CEC/Inland. I feel the trend in CIO is still the same (Considering notes of ROB2K and Myself.) Our application has been transferred within two months after doing all the initial but most crucial checks. So I feel it is all depending upon the way the local visa offices are processing files and it seems they are choosing the files randomly.

Rest I am eagerly waiting for PPR being issued to PNP-O category. Best of luck to all of us.