Jun 9, 2016
Hi to all.
Pl add me to the list

Oinp PNP-outland
ITA 2 nov
e-Apr 25 nov
Medical passed 30 nov
RPRF req 14 dec

I have submitted my RPRF fees yesterday itself and uploaded the receipt on portal. Receipt having details of card and amount. Is this enough or any other document to be uploaded as receipt did not contains the name of PA.
Anybody can explain the procedure.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
A. I have UCI for me and my family.
B. I have not stated yes in security questions where they say that whether i have been denied visa or entry to canada or any other country. In may this year my visitor visa was rejected for commin reasons. So i am raising CSE to rectify my mistake.
C. As schedule A is pertaining to this only i am thinking of attaching with CSE to give declaration and avoid delay.

Am i on right track also would this stupid mistake of mine can cause me rejection
Right track.

Do NOT delay this any further. Send in a CSE right away and,

1. Apologize for not disclosing the UCI earlier. I cannot think of any extenuating circumstance which explains why you forgot to do that in the first place but make sure that you have a reasonable explanation for the same.

2. Apologize for answering No to that question and explain that you misunderstood the question. Provide supporting documents of visa refusal.

3. No harm in submitting a Schedule A. Your explanation about visa refusal can be mentioned in the required placeholder present in Schedule A form.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GodBlessUsAll said:
Are we supposed to maintain same account balance as long as our application is in process? Would CIC contact bank ? And my BG changed from NN-NS-NN, what does this mean?
IRCC won't contact the bank without your express permission unless it is to confirm the authenticity of documents submitted by you (admittedly this is an extremely rare occurrence and probably never happens at all). But they may contact you at any point in time during the process asking for updated bank statements and you will be in trouble if the balance went below required amounts at any point in time. It is prudent to maintain the account balance equal to or more than required POF until you 'land' in Canada.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
Right track.

Do NOT delay this any further. Send in a CSE right away and,

1. Apologize for not disclosing the UCI earlier. I cannot think of any extenuating circumstance which explains why you forgot to do that in the first place but make sure that you have a reasonable explanation for the same.

2. Apologize for answering No to that question and explain that you misunderstood the question. Provide supporting documents of visa refusal.

3. No harm in submitting a Schedule A. Your explanation about visa refusal can be mentioned in the required placeholder present in Schedule A form.

All the best!
Thanka lot. Please review letter drafted by me

This application is to seek an apology for inadvertently providing wrong information in my express entry application filed on 14.11.2016. In the column of Security questions, there is a question where we have to inform about any visa denial or denial entry to port. I would like to state that I misunderstood this question and thought that it is only for those who have been denied entry at the port.
However, now I realise that my understanding was incorrect. I would like to state that earlier in this year in the month of April-May, I had applied for visitor visa to Canada for a vacation with my family in June, 2016. Unfortunately, the same was refused as the then respected officer was not convinced of me and my family leaving Canada as proposed in my application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
Thanka lot. Please review letter drafted by me

This application is to seek an apology for inadvertently providing wrong information in my express entry application filed on 14.11.2016. In the column of Security questions, there is a question where we have to inform about any visa denial or denial entry to port. I would like to state that I misunderstood this question and thought that it is only for those who have been denied entry at the port.
However, now I realise that my understanding was incorrect. I would like to state that earlier in this year in the month of April-May, I had applied for visitor visa to Canada for a vacation with my family in June, 2016. Unfortunately, the same was refused as the then respected officer was not convinced of me and my family leaving Canada as proposed in my application.
Looks fine. Be more specific towards the end - instead of April-May, insert actual dates of visa application and visa refusal.

Additionally, legalfalcon is correct. As I mentioned earlier, Schedule A isn't required here but you may choose to submit it upfront. Your call.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
Looks fine. Be more specific towards the end - instead of April-May, insert actual dates of visa application and visa refusal.
Actually the same was filed by some agent and I have been careless to take the refusal letter from him. Will try to dig it out. Thanks a ton. Appreciate your help. +1.

Hope they will not get my application rejected.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
Actually the same was filed by some agent and I have been careless to take the refusal letter from him. Will try to dig it out. Thanks a ton. Appreciate your help. +1.

Hope they will not get my application rejected.
It's already a month since you submitted your application so do NOT delay this CSE any longer. Track down the actual dates and mention them in your apology/CSE, it displays that you are earnest and genuinely apologetic about this error. If you do all of this, your application should not be refused simply because of this inadvertent error.

All the best!

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My BG changed from NN-NS-NN . What does this mean? And are we supposed to provide our credit card statement as well along with proof of statement?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello Raj,

Sorry for raising another query but something from nowhere popped up in my head. This year in June I applied for tourist visa to Canada and same got rejected to due to funds and family.
My application post ITA do not have any mention of same. Does that amount to concealment or this is not an issue.there is no rejection on my passport.
Like other members have already explained, you should have answered YES to both Q1 and Q2 and included a LOE to explain your situation.

1. Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I would suggest that you immediately submit a LOE via CSE and apologize and submit this information. Like Asivad has already said, please be specific about the dates (date of the interview/visa office). If you do have any documents that you received when the officer refused your visa, please submit those too.

I sincerely hope you sail through without any issues. Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
I have paid RPRF upfront. How do I know whether my app has crossed R10 and A11.2?

My timeline:
Ontario PNP under CEC Outland
eAPR: 03 Dec 2016
Medical passed: 06 Dec 2016
BG In Progress: 06 Dec 2016
GCMS notes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JMD999 said:
Hi to all.
Pl add me to the list

Oinp PNP-outland
ITA 2 nov
e-Apr 25 nov
Medical passed 30 nov
RPRF req 14 dec

I have submitted my RPRF fees yesterday itself and uploaded the receipt on portal. Receipt having details of card and amount. Is this enough or any other document to be uploaded as receipt did not contains the name of PA.
Anybody can explain the procedure.
You can upload the electronic receipt that you received after paying RPRF.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My BG changed from NN-NS-NN . What does this mean? And are we supposed to provide our credit card statement as well along with proof of fund?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodBlessUsAll said:
My BG changed from NN-NS-NN . What does this mean? And are we supposed to provide our credit card statement as well along with proof of fund?
1) It is sufficient if you post your question once.

2) Might mean R10 is complete. However, you cannot be sure until and unless you see GCMS notes.

3) No, CC statements do not have to be submitted in the POF section.

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Hi Question ?

Do they ask schedule 4 from all pnp applicants ?