Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Congrat, hat is PPR. And if I am not mistaken your LVO is Vienna, correct?
Yes it's Vienna. I didn't get any information about my visa office until I got this PPR letter yesterday. It's crazy. I thought my application will be rejected because it seemed "staying" in CPC-Sydney for too long (that's the only VO I knew before this).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sodall said:
Yes it's Vienna. I didn't get any information about my visa office until I got this PPR letter yesterday. It's crazy. I thought my application will be rejected because it seemed "staying" in CPC-Sydney for too long (that's the only VO I knew before this).
If you did not get your GCMS notes, then sometimes they just do mistake and they tell you the first office they see in your application, even if it is secondary office already.
Also they do not transfer to the LVO until they finish criminality, medical, biography (check with USA) and R10 and A11.2 checks. If ever they are waiting for anything for other internal departement, it takes longer.

Mine was transfered only 17.2.2017, but security was not finished at that point. So now I am waiting and hoping for Vienna to release it as well.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When they request RPRF at what stage is the application?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sodall said:
Update! This time it seems the PPR!! ;D

FSW - Outland
AOR Dec - 12
Medical Passed Dec - 16
BGS NN - NS Dec - 16
Request Dutch PCC - Dec - 20
BGC NN - IP Mar - 10
Request Passport and/or Photo Mar - 10 (PPR?!)

We are planning the trip to Canada now... lol
CONGRATS!!!

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
once they are ready to request a passport ;)
I really hope you are right, I'm getting anxious.....ability of waiting and patience are not my strongest skills .....

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Friends:

What a great day!!! It's just a Mercy and Grace of God. Got my passport with the visa stamp and the COPR.

Wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to so many VIPs, Champions, Heros, seniors members, applicants.

Special thanks to Asivad, Bestofluck, Rajkamal, Digital Destiny, Maged, Stanlee, Girlgoneinternational, Mallika, Jamaican, g126, Syedraza,

Ruby, Sarah dhanoa, thestunner316, gantisunil86, andy108, rsingh123, Marsgpra and all others.

Truly; It would never have happened without you all.

Wish all the applicants on this forum a speedy PR
congrats... finally the journey has ended :)

congrats to everyone else who have recd PPR recently... at this rate our files (jan) will start getting PPRs from April onwards... cant wait... :)

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
sodall said:
Update! This time it seems the PPR!! ;D

FSW - Outland
AOR Dec - 12
Medical Passed Dec - 16
BGS NN - NS Dec - 16
Request Dutch PCC - Dec - 20
BGC NN - IP Mar - 10
Request Passport and/or Photo Mar - 10 (PPR?!)

We are planning the trip to Canada now... lol
congrats sodall so happy for u ryt now...ur inbox is full so i m unable to send u PM's....
can u please tell date after submitting ur PCC ur BGC went from NS to NN?

cec immigration

Star Member
May 13, 2015
I have a question.

I received AOR on January 7, 2017 and medical passed on February 17, 2017. Near about same time background check went into progress. My background changed to Not applicable around February 27, 2017. It went again into progress on March 09, 2017 for the second time. I am CEC outland and my application is with Ottawa office.

1. I never receive an email in my account. I have to check on daily basis to see if there is an update. Is that normal.

2. When I can except a PPR request as most people say that it is within week when second back ground check goes in progress.

3. I am presently in India. Will my file be transferred to India (NDVO) before I get PPR?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cec immigration said:
I have a question.

I received AOR on January 7, 2017 and medical passed on February 17, 2017. Near about same time background check went into progress. My background changed to Not applicable around February 27, 2017. It went again into progress on March 09, 2017 for the second time. I am CEC outland and my application is with Ottawa office.

1. I never receive an email in my account. I have to check on daily basis to see if there is an update. Is that normal.

2. When I can except a PPR request as most people say that it is within week when second back ground check goes in progress.

3. I am presently in India. Will my file be transferred to India (NDVO) before I get PPR?
1. you will receive email in your inbox if CIC communicates a message to you
2. CEC applicants usually get ppr around second IP change( this is good news ) should be around the corner.
3. You can request CIC once you receive your PPR to change your stamping office to NDVO given your primary office is CPCO

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
viveks said:
Congrats Sid!! Was this an email or in myaccount messages? Could you share a snippet with me (PM/Whatsapp me if you want) so that I know what to be prepared for? Since our AoR dates are 21 days apart, can I assume I should have a similar message in three weeks from now?

Oh, and is your file back in Ottawa?

thanks!!
Thanks man!

I received a notification via email that a message was waiting for me in myCIC. This was the first communique I have received from the CIC since I uploaded my PCC in January, so I quickly opened it to find the following message:

UCI: <UCI NUMBER> Application: <APPLICATION NUMBER>
<NAME OF APPLICANT>
Email: <APPLICANT EMAIL ADDRESS>
Dear <APPLICANT NAME>,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the
Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still
ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner
, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay
the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following
these steps:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you
choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.

Regards,
<VISA OFFICER SHORTCODE>
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
The above was also repeated on a second page, in French.

With regards, to where my file is, I have no idea and haven't really been following as closely. For reference, though, my status has been updated as soon as I uploaded the documents (i.e. the receipt for the RPRF payment). My background check has moved from what was formerly "Not Started" to what we no consider as the "Not Needed", which means an In Progress should be soon, I guess.

Here's what my case status looks like now:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents:The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
cec immigration said:
I have a question.

Hi - I have a question too..

How to find out which office handles your application (as you have mentioned Ottawa)

Will it be visible in CIC Account?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanmurugan said:
Hi - I have a question too..

How to find out which office handles your application (as you have mentioned Ottawa)

Will it be visible in CIC Account?
send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know about your visa office

imtiaz1bd

Mar 13, 2017
Dear all, I received ITA on the 22nd Feb Draw and now preparing documents to submit e-APR. Along with my current Passport, need I to submit (upload) my old passport because it had visit visa (expired, stayed less than six months) and stamps?. Thanks.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imtiaz1bd said:
Dear all, I received ITA on the 22nd Feb Draw and now preparing documents to submit e-APR. Along with my current Passport, need I to submit (upload) my old passport because it had visit visa (expired, stayed less than six months) and stamps?. Thanks.
Not required .upload only your current passport. You can write about your travel in the post ITA section in Travel history section.