NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
mikek27 said:
Inland or outland ? ANd what is your nationality ?
He is half Japanese - Half Indian and about 2-3% Russian too..Not sure why it makes difference.

His AOR date is 23rd (like mine)...

But unlike most of us, he is in Canada and so - he got medical passed in 1 month, 15 days! We got to wait for full 60 days!

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.

Finally my medicals got passed today. Phew.

AOR Dec 31. PNP Outland.

Funny thing was I just did a random check few mins ago and the expected "updated" status wasn't there. But I clicked on view anyways. That was when I saw that medicals had changed from not needed to Passed.

Every other thing remains the same.

Definitely feels super good to see progress after a while.

On to the next progress...

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
More status update today for me

Category: CEC-Inland
e-AOR: 22Dec2016
Medical: Passed (07Feb2017)
Documents: No additional documents required (06Feb2017)
Background: Not Needed -> Not Started (06Feb2017) -> In Progress (07Feb2017)

Nov 14, 2016
CEC-Inland
AOR-22nd December-2016
Medicals passed- 7th February-2017
No additional docs needed at this time
BG-Not nedded at his time.
PGWP expired on 3rd Jan-2017
Bowp-applied on 27th December -2016
on Hold -25th January-2017

crossmaster86

Feb 7, 2017
I need some suggestion on my current situation.

Current Situation:
I am about to get married on march 2nd and I recently applied for my fiance's visitor visa so she can visit me in toronto.
This application got REJECTED. The reason they gave is - "Risk of over staying" which I believe was because I had sent her sponshorship letter indicating that she would have stayed with me during her visit.

I already have an express entry PR application in process (Applied in December), and I expect to receive a PPR request within the next 2 weeks (since my colleague with a similar profile who had applied 2 weeks before me has received a PPR request already. I am currently possess a work permit that is valid till mid of next year.

There are 2 possible scenarios:
Scenario 1. If I receive the PPR before my wedding date, and I add my spouse to the PR application.
Scenario 2. I don't receive a PPR before my marriage date, and I add my spouse to the PR application. (Here I assume the PPR would be delayed because of the extra time taken for spouse's BG check)

Concern 1: Does her recent TRV Rejection have any implication on my PR application & the spousal TRV (Dependant Visa) that I plan to apply after my marriage.
Concern 2: If I add her to the PR application (via Scenario 1 or Scenario 2), should I wait for her to become a PR and NOT apply for spousal TRV, considering the recent rejection.

Note: Ideally I would want her to come with me to Canada after the wedding.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
varinder1717 said:
Plzzzz i need your suggestion:

I got a new message from cic for payment of RPRF AMOUNT.. i had just paid half the money when i applied for express entry. I did not pay right for pr fees..

So they sent me an email to pay that..

My aor is dec. 13th
Medical passed feb. 2
Additional doc. Reqursted feb. 2 WHICH I HAVE STILL NOT SUBMITTED
Bkground chck in progress

the letter states that we have reviewing your background check and other requiremrnts but we need RPRF fees in 7 days.

Does this mean a good sign? Means are they just waiting for my additional letter?
I am very much confused..

Does someone have same issue??
As far as I know, it's a good sign and means that ur R10 and A11.2 is completed and ur case is ready for final decision. PPR may be around the corner!

Good luck!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ruby31 said:
Hey guys.

Finally my medicals got passed today. Phew.

AOR Dec 31. PNP Outland.

Funny thing was I just did a random check few mins ago and the expected "updated" status wasn't there. But I clicked on view anyways. That was when I saw that medicals had changed from not needed to Passed.

Every other thing remains the same.

Definitely feels super good to see progress after a while.

On to the next progress...
I've updated your details in the tracker.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ritchie_v said:
He is half Japanese - Half Indian and about 2-3% Russian too..Not sure why it makes difference.

His AOR date is 23rd (like mine)...

But unlike most of us, he is in Canada and so - he got medical passed in 1 month, 15 days! We got to wait for full 60 days!
Nationality is like country of citizenship ;)

Rickyindia

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-3-2017
Guys I want to call cpc or cic to know the current status of my file as no progress has happened with my file without medical passed on 5th jan. What is their contact number to call from India and what time should I call them?

Thanks in advance.

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
The best application for spouse while on study/work permiy is SOWP spouse open work permit which is 95% guaranteed compare to visiting visa that's 5% guarantee as their's more tide to Canada.
My advice wait till you're married then inform cic you want to add your spouse. Option 2 if cic requested for ppr and the date is close to your wedding mail the officer that you're getting married on this date and you want to add your spouse. The visa officer will send you the additional documents needed. My friend did this last year so I know is possible. Option 3 if you get your PR before your wedding, immediately after your marriage let your spouse apply for SOWP for her to join u asap while you apply for pr sponsorship as well. She can come with sowp while you wait for the sponsorship to be approved.

crossmaster86 said:
I need some suggestion on my current situation.

Current Situation:
I am about to get married on march 2nd and I recently applied for my fiance's visitor visa so she can visit me in toronto.
This application got REJECTED. The reason they gave is - "Risk of over staying" which I believe was because I had sent her sponshorship letter indicating that she would have stayed with me during her visit.

I already have an express entry PR application in process (Applied in December), and I expect to receive a PPR request within the next 2 weeks (since my colleague with a similar profile who had applied 2 weeks before me has received a PPR request already. I am currently possess a work permit that is valid till mid of next year.

There are 2 possible scenarios:
Scenario 1. If I receive the PPR before my wedding date, and I add my spouse to the PR application.
Scenario 2. I don't receive a PPR before my marriage date, and I add my spouse to the PR application. (Here I assume the PPR would be delayed because of the extra time taken for spouse's BG check)

Concern 1: Does her recent TRV Rejection have any implication on my PR application & the spousal TRV (Dependant Visa) that I plan to apply after my marriage.
Concern 2: If I add her to the PR application (via Scenario 1 or Scenario 2), should I wait for her to become a PR and NOT apply for spousal TRV, considering the recent rejection.

Note: Ideally I would want her to come with me to Canada after the wedding.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
Rickyindia said:
Guys I want to call cpc or cic to know the current status of my file as no progress has happened with my file without medical passed on 5th jan. What is their contact number to call from India and what time should I call them?

Thanks in advance.
There's an IRCC Call Center but the number only works within Canada (1-888-242-2100), from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m local time. You may give it a try from India. Otherwise I would suggest you submit a case specific inquiry through IRCC Web Form - the turnaround time is usually 10 days.

crossmaster86

Feb 7, 2017
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
The best application for spouse while on study/work permiy is SOWP spouse open work permit which is 95% guaranteed compare to visiting visa that's 5% guarantee as their's more tide to Canada.
My advice wait till you're married then inform cic you want to add your spouse. Option 2 if cic requested for ppr and the date is close to your wedding mail the officer that you're getting married on this date and you want to add your spouse. The visa officer will send you the additional documents needed. My friend did this last year so I know is possible. Option 3 if you get your PR before your wedding, immediately after your marriage let your spouse apply for SOWP for her to join u asap while you apply for pr sponsorship as well. She can come with sowp while you wait for the sponsorship to be approved.
Thank You so much for your reply. Another question, Would you recommend that she applies for TRV (Spousal permit) after the marriage and after informing CIC?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
maged_mmh said:
probably a typo for PA
I dont think so, I havent received request for information.

I searched PS and it could stand for one of two, either Program Support Unit or Public Safety. In both cases, all indications show that once an application goes there, the timeline is no longer relevant and a applicants have to go on a long wait.. No clear reasons why an application could be sent there. bad news if true!!