29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Theoretically, one can have 2 PR applications in process. When a decision is made on one application (approved), the other one has to be withdrawn.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-apply-under-two-different-categories-at-the-same-time-t274809.0.html;msg4128409#msg4128409

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/multiple-pr-applications-is-it-possible-t123348.0.html;msg1853985#msg1853985

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applying-for-multiple-pr-classes-t458072.0.html;msg5523456#msg5523456

This was true before the Express Entry system came into effect however, there was nothing specifically announced (post EE) regarding submission of multiple applications (AFAIK), so I assume it is still possible.

However, having 2 PN applications in process simultaneously might not be possible because of the "Intent to reside" clause. Having a FSW/PNP or a CEC/PNP or FSW/CEC combination sounds plausible though.

Not I am encouraging this practice; This is just for the purpose of discussion.

No, you CANNOT have tow applications at any time if they belong to THE SAME CLASS.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
maged_mmh said:
No, you CANNOT have tow applications at any time if they belong to THE SAME CLASS.
I had written about this earlier and got a few remarks. I have 31 Dec AoR where I was the secondary applicant. I also have another EE profile where I am the primary applicant (score is quite low though). What should I do? Is this not right in any way?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
viveks said:
I had written about this earlier and got a few remarks. I have 31 Dec AoR where I was the secondary applicant. I also have another EE profile where I am the primary applicant (score is quite low though). What should I do? Is this not right in any way?
that's different, if you're not the PA in both then you're fine

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Seniors,

I submitted my file on 18th Dec, 2016 but since then I haven't heard anything. No medical passed yet. I am CEC Inland.

Can someone update me on this..? Is there any person who submitted file around the same time and received any update.

Thanks,

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Sandycool said:
Hello Seniors,

I submitted my file on 18th Dec, 2016 but since then I haven't heard anything. No medical passed yet. I am CEC Inland.

Can someone update me on this..? Is there any person who submitted file around the same time and received any update.

Thanks,
Hello Sandycool,

I have submitted mu file on 09th Dec, 2016 and I haven't heard anything. The profile is still same as it was on day 1 of AOR. I am FSW-O but my office is definitely Ottawa-VO as per my GCMS notes.

Maybe we should see some progress soon. At least medicals should get passed.

Thanks

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@shrinidh: Thanks buddy. Yeah let us hope for the best...

Johyo

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't get any email but the status changed to "updated" this morning..

inland CEC no PNP here..

Medical - Passed
RSD: No Additional Documents Needed
BGC: In Progress

I am already in the tracker, Ill update it now. =]

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Johyo said:
I didn't get any email but the status changed to "updated" this morning..

inland CEC no PNP here..

Medical - Passed
RSD: No Additional Documents Needed
BGC: In Progress

I am already in the tracker, Ill update it now. =]
Good buddy your profile is moving ahead. I see your AOR is Dec 23. Do you which is your Visa Office?

Johyo

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry I don't know how to find out which visa office it will be. but I am missing a PCC so... "no additional doc needed" is interesting to see hehe

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Meds Password Today

BkCHCk is NS

any Ideas?

Congrats!!! Wish you a quick NS to IP and a early PPR/PR

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Plzzzz i need your suggestion:

I got a new message from cic for payment of RPRF AMOUNT.. i had just paid half the money when i applied for express entry. I did not pay right for pr fees..

So they sent me an email to pay that..

My aor is dec. 13th
Medical passed feb. 2
Additional doc. Reqursted feb. 2 WHICH I HAVE STILL NOT SUBMITTED
Bkground chck in progress

the letter states that we have reviewing your background check and other requiremrnts but we need RPRF fees in 7 days.

Does this mean a good sign? Means are they just waiting for my additional letter?
I am very much confused..

Does someone have same issue??

Johyo

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
Plzzzz i need your suggestion:

I got a new message from cic for payment of RPRF AMOUNT.. i had just paid half the money when i applied for express entry. I did not pay right for pr fees..

So they sent me an email to pay that..

My aor is dec. 13th
Medical passed feb. 2
Additional doc. Reqursted feb. 2 WHICH I HAVE STILL NOT SUBMITTED
Bkground chck in progress

the letter states that we have reviewing your background check and other requiremrnts but we need RPRF fees in 7 days.

Does this mean a good sign? Means are they just waiting for my additional letter?
I am very much confused..

Does someone have same issue??
From what I read on the forum it's normal. they asked you to pay the fees in 7 days, so please pay the fees in 7 days. it's just a standard procedure.
Make sure you upload the missing document.

They say paying the RPRF helps to speed up the process but I don't know how, would they be more motivated when they see the client has paid the fees? haha..

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
The additional doc. Is rcmp letter which wil take few weeks so i will pay the fees today itself..

It means my file would have been transferred to VO..

Johyo said:
From what I read on the forum it's normal. they asked you to pay the fees in 7 days, so please pay the fees in 7 days. it's just a standard procedure.

They say paying the RPRF helps to speed up the process but I don't know how, would they be more motivated when they see the client has paid the fees? haha..

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
varinder1717 said:
The additional doc. Is rcmp letter which wil take few weeks so i will pay the fees today itself..

It means my file would have been transferred to VO..

Inland or outland ? ANd what is your nationality ?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Johyo said:

Lol...they have to follow the checklist....RPRF is a critical step so can't move forward if fees isn't paid