18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
hitesh0414 said:
Hello Guys,

Hope all are doing well.

Any December AOR applicant got UCI after e-APR. I have not got one. Is it normal? or I am missing it.

Good luck for speedy PPR for all.
You will get it with the next communication from IRCC. AOR doesn't have the UCI

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Ferasz said:
What is UCI?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Ferasz said:
Thanks for your response. Another questions:

1. I have got e-mail from CIC stating updates on my application. Just for passing medicals. Is this the next communication you are talking about?

2. Also, I have not received the payment receipt for application payment. Where do I find one in mycic account?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Apr 29, 2016
hitesh0414 said:
Hello Guys,

Hope all are doing well.

Any December AOR applicant got UCI after e-APR. I have not got one. Is it normal? or I am missing it.

Good luck for speedy PPR for all.
To get your uci, send an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Include your full name, date of birth, passport, nationality, and EE number.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here who has already applied for BOWP? I applied for mine yesterday because I would like to go to India in the first week of February if it gets approved and I can get my visa in time.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
joy.daniel.patala said:
To get your uci, send an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Include your full name, date of birth, passport, nationality, and EE number.
Thank you for the information. I will definitely mail them asap.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
ritchie_v said:
Just checking, why do u need UCI?
Nothing much.Actually I did not got payment receipt when I made payment during e-APR..

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Okay I have absolutely awful news and it has to be a fault - please help!!

I just got a mail that my application was cancelled! And the letter says that the reason that it was cancelled is because I had indicated Quebec as my province of interest.

I wasn't sure of it - I thought I would live in either Montreal or with my extended family in Toronto. I mentioned Montreal only because my current organization has an office there. I can't believe that they can give me an option of expressing interest in Quebec and then exclude me for it!! How is this okay?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Lyon37 said:

I just got a mail that my application was cancelled! And the letter says that the reason that it was cancelled is because I had indicated Quebec as my province of interest.

I wasn't sure of it - I thought I would live in either Montreal or with my extended family in Toronto. I mentioned Montreal only because my current organization has an office there. I can't believe that they can give me an option of expressing interest in Quebec and then exclude me for it!! How is this okay?
Quebec does not work with express entry system. They have their own immigration laws.you can not settle in Quebec under express entry PR.

Damage has already been done. Try to raise CSE and explain your intentions that due to your company office in Quebec you chose to stay there and you were not aware of this law.. thats what you can do now or wait for next ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lyon37 said:

I am sorry about the refusal.

However, it is very clearly stated on the IRCC website that applicants applying under the EE economic streams - FSW, CEC and FST SHOULD intend to reside outside the province of Quebec. By selecting the desired province as Quebec, you have indicated that you "intend" to live in Quebec and hence this made you ineligible to apply for Permanent Residence under Express Entry.

Sorry again, I suppose you can enter another province this time around and try again. Don't lose hope.

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
I don't get it - then why give this option in the form. Its an electronic form...and it was just a question of preference. I didnt even want to indicate anywhere because I am not sure. I am so surprised they didn't even ask me - it took me 5 months to complete this application, get the ITA, complete the documents, and apply.

I only indicated Montreal because I speak a little French and my current org has an affiliated office there - but I don't even care necessarily to continue working for them! I've always found Toronto to be more fascinating than Montreal...

But they didn't even ask!

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am sorry about the refusal.

However, it is very clearly stated on the IRCC website that applicants applying under the EE economic streams - FSW, CEC and FST SHOULD intend to reside outside the province of Quebec. By selecting the desired province as Quebec, you have indicated that you "intend" to live in Quebec and hence this made you ineligible to apply for Permanent Residence under Express Entry.

Sorry again, I suppose you can enter another province this time around and try again. Don't lose hope.

I just checked my EE and i have selected all provinces and territories, but i don't see Quebec on that list, primary two for us Ontario and BC, i don't think there an option for Quebec there.