Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering if anyone called CIC call center recently.my consultant spoke to an agent this week and was told that information can be provided about applications in process only after 13 months passed since submission.apparently they cannot meet the 6 months processing time as it was initially promised. Just curious, has anyone else faced this situation?

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
Hi guys, its been more than 15 days that my e cas is showing decision made , but nothing after that. Does anyone has a same situation before or now in. Please share.
I have waited more than six months now.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
AAlhadka said:
Schedule A is a normal and frequent request - but not sure why some got it and some didn't. All what I know it is always a good sign :)
As for the visa refusal, you should always state the reasons for the refusal and there is a space right after that question to explain your reasons...
A good sign? Why?
I got this request only one week after i applied.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
A good sign? Why?
I got this request only one week after i applied.
A schedule A request means some details were omitted while you initially completed the form. Many people have received their PPR's without this request and anyone can be asked a schedule A and still be refused.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
AAlhadka said:
Schedule A is a normal and frequent request - but not sure why some got it and some didn't. All what I know it is always a good sign :)
As for the visa refusal, you should always state the reasons for the refusal and there is a space right after that question to explain your reasons...
Anya654 said:
A schedule A request means some details were omitted while you initially completed the form. Many people have received their PPR's without this request and anyone can be asked a schedule A and still be refused.
Exactly. That's why we cannot say that this is a good sign.

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
katja2684 said:
Just wondering if anyone called CIC call center recently.my consultant spoke to an agent this week and was told that information can be provided about applications in process only after 13 months passed since submission.apparently they cannot meet the 6 months processing time as it was initially promised. Just curious, has anyone else faced this situation?
Hi Kajta, Can you help me in checking where is CIC call center number listed. Do they have an E-mail ID as well. Haven't submitted my profile yet but need some clarification prior to submitting. Thanks.

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all,
I am a PNP applicant via EE. Medicals passed ECAS in process

got a schedule A request two weeks ago. Background still " not started".

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

i need advice on this pls

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Exactly. That's why we cannot say that this is a good sign.
Looking at your timeline - your medical has been passed also so quickly! not sure of your circumstances, but I've seen very few refused after schedule A, but it is good sign meaning that at least your documents are complete, otherwise, they would have just returned you the application as incomplete...

Sep 13, 2015
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
Hi all,

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
Hi all,

Hello abiola,
I don't see this as an issue since your file was never processed in 2014. Not processing your application doesn't mean a visa denial in my opinion. So I feel the schedule A you already submitted is fine.

But hey, this is my own opinion, seniors your opinion is required.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Beeceeayo said:
Hello abiola,
I don't see this as an issue since your file was never processed in 2014. Not processing your application doesn't mean a visa denial in my opinion. So I feel the schedule A you already submitted is fine.

Your application was reviewed that's why it was returned to you as incomplete. During my PR application, I got a second AOR which stated "CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations."[/color]. after which they began to process my PR application.

In this case, it isn't a visa denial but I hope you included in the EE application the UCI number that must have been attached with the returned application package.

Hope this information helps.

Sep 13, 2015
Beeceeayo said:
Hello abiola,

thanks a lot @beeceeeeayo.

Sep 13, 2015
Righteous said:
Your application was reviewed that's why it was returned to you as incomplete. During my PR application, I got a second AOR which stated "CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations."[/color]. after which they began to process my PR application.

In this case, it isn't a visa denial but I hope you included in the EE application the UCI number that must have been attached with the returned application package.

Hope this information helps.

thanks @ righteous. I feel relieved with your response and that of beceeeeayo.

I entered the UCI in the EE profile and also talked about it in the LOE I attached with my application post ITA.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have a question from inlanders who already got ppr. I have applied for fsw under express entry and got ITA March 27, submitted application Late May. It has been about 4 month since I have submitted my application. The problem is that my passport is valid only for 6 months and 18 days now and I have heard from some of the applicant that when they send you PPR they mention that the passport shoud be valid for at least 6 month! is this the case for everyone? or just for outlanders? cause I am already in canada. My country does not have an embassy in canada and request for a new passport might take more than 40 days! I don't know whether I am getting ppr by next 18 days or not! ???

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
nodet said:
Hi Guys,
I have a question from inlanders who already got ppr. I have applied for fsw under express entry and got ITA March 27, submitted application Late May. It has been about 4 month since I have submitted my application. The problem is that my passport is valid only for 6 months and 18 days now and I have heard from some of the applicant that when they send you PPR they mention that the passport shoud be valid for at least 6 month! is this the case for everyone? or just for outlanders? cause I am already in canada. My country does not have an embassy in canada and request for a new passport might take more than 40 days! I don't know whether I am getting ppr by next 18 days or not! ???
I never heard that passport has to be valid another 6 months while PR issuing. I though if passport is valid PR issuing time that's all doesn't matter after how long it valid or not, does anyone know.