+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
jaffa83 said:
I had a similar situation during the Second draw, I raised a CSE in Feb asking why received in FSW. Then I received the response from CIC in 4 days which states that "The order of precedence will be followed like FSW, CEC, PNP, FSTP if you qualify for more than one in the sequence, However, you are under no obligation to accept this invitation and you may be invited for the next one in the order".

So after few days they reviewed my invitation and found that I am ineligible for FSW coz of the fact that I do not have the ECA done but due to the system error, I received the invitation. So, I received an email from CIC asking your invitation is sent out of system error however, we do see that you qualify under CEC and you may receive the Invitation shortly. After 10 mins I got the new invitation under CEC, thru which I am a PR now.

As our friends said you may decline this and may receive under CEC. But I would suggest you to send a case specific enquiry and ask them will you get an invitation under CEC if you decline the FSW one or do you have to wait until next draw and should cross the threshold to receive the new ITA under CEC? This is a big decision if you decline now and if you are not able to make over the threshold in the next draws, then you will regret for the decision. So, send a CSE and check with them.
Thanks for the info; that does make a lot of sense. I did send a CSE and now I am waiting for a response.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
My BG was in progress since June 2, 2015 and from Aug 27, 2015 it changed in to not needed at this time.
I am required to submit a doc in my CIC, which I haven't done yet as I am waiting for the doc from Service Canada.

last nigh my ECAS added extra line in to 4 lines

4.We sent you correspondence on August 27, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
YamPower said:
If your degree from back home was assessed as equivalent to Canadian Bachelors then yes it is the right way.
Yes I do have an assessment from WES stating that I have a Canadian equivalent bachelor's of 3 years.
Thanks for the help!

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Hi guys,

anyone with in process on august 20? can you share your timeline please?
Thanks
My application is in process from Aug 20 too... Timeline as follows
ITA: April 17
Application submitted & AOR: May 13
Medical Passed : May 14
Background check : Not Started
Final Decision : Not Started

ECAS "Application Received" --- "In Process": Aug 21
Received on 13th May
Started Processing on 19th May
Medical results have been received

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Got PPR last night(August 27) at 11:06pm!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Yes. And you? And we have the exact same timeline :eek:
I have not paid the RPRF upfront waiting for an update.... Ya we do have the same time line.... Hope we get PPR fast...

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone... congrats DoubleS :)

I'm an outlander FSW and got ppr on 19th August. I sent them and email to tell me which Visa Office I should take my passport but still there's no answer. Also there is a 4th line added to my ecas with this message,

We sent you a letter on August19, 2015 . Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So does anybody know what this mail is about? is it same as the ppr letter or it's an instruction... As I think the mail will take more than 1 months to be delivered should I give cic a call?

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
Pls note ** I have also created a separate thread for this information. But just wanted to share on this thread as i have shared all my progress updates here before: PR landing completed last week.
----------------------

we (me and my wife) went for my PR landing at Carway Border, alberta last week and officer put us in waiting room after being aggressive enough and stating that " this is NOT my job to immigrate you guys! Why didnt you take appointment from CIC why are you coming to border like this using a loophole in the system" take a seat and i will see what i can do whether today or tomorrow, I dont know. how much I will need. My job is to protect border, NOT to immigrate people like you who are not Legit travelers."
( What he meant was, we just hit U.S border and comeback and we are not an actual travel who is truly coming from U.S to canada to immigrate.

either ways, he warned us to tell all our friends AND anyone we know " DOnt come to carway border for you PR landing unless you are legal traveler crossing border. Ask people to go to coutts (24hrs) or cic offices for immigration"

So i just wanted to let you know. pls make a note of this.

We finally got the PR formalities done after 1 hour of questioning by the officer on duty.

Please let me know, if anyone of you need any info on this.

Thanks

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ish_Canada said:
Pls note ** I have also created a separate thread for this information. But just wanted to share on this thread as i have shared all my progress updates here before: PR landing completed last week.
----------------------

we (me and my wife) went for my PR landing at Carway Border, alberta last week and officer put us in waiting room after being aggressive enough and stating that " this is NOT my job to immigrate you guys! Why didnt you take appointment from CIC why are you coming to border like this using a loophole in the system" take a seat and i will see what i can do whether today or tomorrow, I dont know. how much I will need. My job is to protect border, NOT to immigrate people like you who are not Legit travelers."
( What he meant was, we just hit U.S border and comeback and we are not an actual travel who is truly coming from U.S to canada to immigrate.

either ways, he warned us to tell all our friends AND anyone we know " DOnt come to carway border for you PR landing unless you are legal traveler crossing border. Ask people to go to coutts (24hrs) or cic offices for immigration"

So i just wanted to let you know. pls make a note of this.

We finally got the PR formalities done after 1 hour of questioning by the officer on duty.

Please let me know, if anyone of you need any info on this.

Thanks
If it wasnt his job, he wouldnt have done it. He was having a bad day and just spoke to you like that. Unfortunately, once people have a certain amount of power in any situation, you are subject to how bad or good their day is. Thanks for sharing your experience.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's Monday morning in India right now, was driving to office, checked my mail at a traffic signal and what do I see? A PPR!
What a blockbuster Monday, how on earth did CIC send this on Sunday evening is beyond me, but a PPR it is nevertheless!

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
Ibyt said:
If it wasnt his job, he wouldnt have done it. He was having a bad day and just spoke to you like that. Unfortunately, once people have a certain amount of power in any situation, you are subject to how bad or good their day is. Thanks for sharing your experience.
yes, hopefully ..it was a case of a bad day! but i just wanted to share my experience.
But the officer also took our mobile phones and took them away for 30 mins and we could figure out the our mails and messages have been checked.
So I am not sure, if he had a doubt about something but I am a normal CEC applicant. But whole thing was pretty scary!