Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IT-Guy7777 said:
Thanks for the advice.

One more thought crossed my mind just now;
While creating my express entry profile, under the work history; I answered YES to the question where it asked me " Do you have a job offer?" and I answered NO to the question "Is your job offer backed up by LMIA?"

Is that the proper way of answering those questions?
No you should answer the first question "No"

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
No you should answer the first question "No"
In that case how do i Justify the fact that I am already working on job which is full-time and permanent in nature since the last two years?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
In that case how do i Justify the fact that I am already working on job which is full-time and permanent in nature since the last two years?
You are giving experience record in employment history section right?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Denis-ne said:
I've got an email from Warsaw yesterday with PPR. Here is my timeline:

13.04.15 ITA #1
24.05.15 Applied on ITA #1
16.06.15 PR App rejected(No pass)
18.06.15 Case specific inquiry
27.06.15 ITA #2
30.06.15 Applied on ITA #2
11.07.15 Medicals passed
16.07.15 Refund
22.07.15 2nd AOR
26.08.15 PPR

It took less than 2 month from second application to PPR. This is absolutely amazing. I'm really happy now.
additional info:
I've applied from Moscow with my spouse
IELTS 8.5
486 scroes
the first application was rejected due to missing passport
Congratulations!! They'd probably started on you before which is why it was so quick.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
hope it helps
[/quote]

It absolutely does help. Thanks for sharing the info.

So I guess I will have to decline the invitation, change my profile at a few places such as

1: change the available funds to zero
2: change the answer to the question "Does [your name] have a job offer in Canada? " to NO

Right?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
hope it helps

It absolutely does help. Thanks for sharing the info.

So I guess I will have to decline the invitation, change my profile at a few places such as

1: change the available funds to zero
2: change the answer to the question "Does [your name] have a job offer in Canada? " to NO

Right?
yes.. it will make your application more easier than the current scenario. There are people who got PR with answering 'YES' to the job offer question. Only thing is that you will have to show a letter from your employer stating that they will continue to employ you once you get PR, and it has to be a permanent position.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
yes.. it will make your application more easier than the current scenario. There are people who got PR with answering 'YES' to the job offer question. Only thing is that you will have to show a letter from your employer stating that they will continue to employ you once you get PR, and it has to be a permanent position.
okay thanks for the info.

One more question: I have a 3 years bachelors degree from my back home and i have done educational credential assessment for the same. I have attended one year post graduate certificate in Canada and after that i have done a diploma in Canada.
So under my highest level of education I have selected "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree...." option.

Is that the proper way of doing it?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:

One more question: I have a 3 years bachelors degree from my back home and i have done educational credential assessment for the same. I have attended one year post graduate certificate in Canada and after that i have done a diploma in Canada.
So under my highest level of education I have selected "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree...." option.

i'm not sure about that.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
Insert Quote
Quote from: IT-Guy7777 on August 27, 2015, 04:56:16 pm
Hello all,

This is the first time I am posting a query in this group. My apologies in advance if this question sounds redundant.

Recently, I received an ITA for my Express Entry profile under FSW. Now as part of FSW, I am required to show proof of funds. From my understanding I am supposed to show $11,xxx (round of figure $12,000) as I am the only applicant on my profile.

I am currently in Canada on an Open Work Permit which I received after graduation and I have been working full-time since last 2 years on a Full-time and permanent job under NOC 2281 which is NOT backed up by an LMIA.

My question to everyone here is that do I need to show the required proof ($12,000) of funds or do my previous monthly pay stubs, T4 and NOA suffice as proof of funds?

The reason I ask this question is due to the fact that I do not have that kind of money in my bank account but I receive regular monthly payment which is enough for me to survive in Canada and pay my bills etc.

Any feedback on this matter will be much appreciated.

If any senior members who have received PR under Inland Express Entry FSW application could please help me out.

Thanks in advacne

i think you will have to show money in your account if you want to apply in FSW. Why dont you try in CEC category? You have 2 years of experience in Canada right?

Thanks for the reply:

I was really hoping to get ITA under CEC but for some reason got it under FSW. Not entirely sure why.

Thanks
I had a similar situation during the Second draw, I raised a CSE in Feb asking why received in FSW. Then I received the response from CIC in 4 days which states that "The order of precedence will be followed like FSW, CEC, PNP, FSTP if you qualify for more than one in the sequence, However, you are under no obligation to accept this invitation and you may be invited for the next one in the order".

So after few days they reviewed my invitation and found that I am ineligible for FSW coz of the fact that I do not have the ECA done but due to the system error, I received the invitation. So, I received an email from CIC asking your invitation is sent out of system error however, we do see that you qualify under CEC and you may receive the Invitation shortly. After 10 mins I got the new invitation under CEC, thru which I am a PR now.

As our friends said you may decline this and may receive under CEC. But I would suggest you to send a case specific enquiry and ask them will you get an invitation under CEC if you decline the FSW one or do you have to wait until next draw and should cross the threshold to receive the new ITA under CEC? This is a big decision if you decline now and if you are not able to make over the threshold in the next draws, then you will regret for the decision. So, send a CSE and check with them.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
IT-Guy7777 said:

If your degree from back home was assessed as equivalent to Canadian Bachelors then yes it is the right way.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
AOR may 20.
Inprocess aug 6th
RPRF & Schedule A for spouse today. 27Aug

Also ECAS shows weird change --Both Canadian addresses disappeared . I have only one address and that's my Indian address .

.How near am i to PPR guys ?? Grin

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
caththisking said:
I also received on Aug 19th and sent email request to change VO office. Awaiting their reply from Aug 19th till today. Hope we receive soon.
Just now i received letter in My CIC asking to submit passport in New Delhi office after my VO change request to me at UK and spouse in New Delhi.
Will I receive another letter too for my Visa Office change to UK ?