Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashish76 said:
how do I update my Signature? I cant seem to find a way to do it.
Please help!
I think you might have to complete 10 posts before the Update Signature option shows up

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I told 5th line updated to my profile that i entered Canada and became a permanent resident .

I want to thanks everyone here who hwlped me in preparing profile and solving problems ..
No Lawyer No Agent . I made my profile , submitted documents 100 % by myself through this forum ..

Dont go to any lawyer who cost u an arm and a leg just to make Express entry profile ..
I took advice frm friends on this forum and did it by myself ..
Hope everyone will achieve der goals too ..

Thanks again to everyone ..

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papajohns said:
I told 5th line updated to my profile that i entered Canada and became a permanent resident .

I want to thanks everyone here who hwlped me in preparing profile and solving problems ..
No Lawyer No Agent . I made my profile , submitted documents 100 % by myself through this forum ..

Dont go to any lawyer who cost u an arm and a leg just to make Express entry profile ..

Best of luck for you!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello Guys

I have applied for EE as well as PNP PR... Today I can see both of the information in ECAS... Now I understand that my PNP PR information is also in GCSM system...

Will it impact my EE process... Shall I withdraw any one..I was thinking of withdrawing after i get my PPR....

Feeling tensed...please give me your input....

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
curious_123 said:
Hello Guys

I have applied for EE as well as PNP PR... Today I can see both of the information in ECAS... Now I understand that my PNP PR information is also in GCSM system...

Will it impact my EE process... Shall I withdraw any one..I was thinking of withdrawing after i get my PPR....

No, you may have more than one file in Processing with CIC but with only one File in that category/stream exception. In your case, you have two files in two different categories/streams, which is good. You can track two files separately with the ECAS with the respective file numbers. Good Luck!!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
jaffa83 said:
No, you may have more than one file in Processing with CIC but with only one File in that category/stream exception. In your case, you have two files in two different categories/streams, which is good. You can track two files separately with the ECAS with the respective file numbers. Good Luck!!
Thank you Jaffa :)

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Papajohns said:

Congrats!!!! did you leave the country or just do your landing formalities at the border?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Another thank you from me.

I landed in Niagara Falls (great place to do it from an atmospheric perspective) at about midnight last night and am now a permanent resident.

It's been a long, stressful, difficult 5 months which were much improved due to the advice and solidarity from all of you good people and it feels amazing to finally reach the end.

Express Entry is punishing but I feel hugely privileged and grateful to get PR in a matter of months instead of years. I feel very much for the people who aren't able to earn the points required... it does feel very unjust at times. Do whatever you can to secure those all important 600 points for having an LMIA job offer.

I hope you all get your PPRs and land soon and wish you all success.

I'll be sticking around here for the foreseeable future to field any questions.

Good luck!

O Canada! :D

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
hulahoop said:
Another thank you from me.

I landed in Niagara Falls (great place to do it from an atmospheric perspective) at about midnight last night and am now a permanent resident.

It's been a long, stressful, difficult 5 months which were much improved due to the advice and solidarity from all of you good people and it feels amazing to finally reach the end.

Express Entry is punishing but I feel hugely privileged and grateful to get PR in a matter of months instead of years. I feel very much for the people who aren't able to earn the points required... it does feel very unjust at times. Do whatever you can to secure those all important 600 points for having an LMIA job offer.

I hope you all get your PPRs and land soon and wish you all success.

I'll be sticking around here for the foreseeable future to field any questions.

Good luck!

O Canada! :D
Good job and congratulations! Must be a great feeling!!!

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
curious_123 said:
Hello Guys

I am in the same boat buddy...two files processing together : pnp paper application and online application with express entry

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
cptcanuck said:
Good job and congratulations! Must be a great feeling!!!
Every bit as good as they say, cap!

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
congrats hulhoop, thanks for remaining to help us.
great

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
curious_123 said:
Hello Guys

I am doing the same , I already had a ITA in march , was worried that I cant have two application at the same time and withdrew it. But since I have learned that we can have two application under different stream. We can even ask for a refund of the amount paid when we withdraw a application before the it changes in "In process" state.

I am guessing the express entry route will be faster and easy to track than the snail paced PNP paper application !

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I am doing the same , I already had a ITA in march , was worried that I cant have two application at the same time and withdrew it. But since I have learned that we can have two application under different stream. We can even ask for a refund of the amount paid when we withdraw a application before the it changes in "In process" state.

I am guessing the express entry route will be faster and easy to track than the snail paced PNP paper application !
Yeaa..I have even seen a member on this forum whose paper application was done in 5 months and express entry profile deleted automatically and money was refunded.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
rhonny20 said:
Yeaa..I have even seen a member on this forum whose paper application was done in 5 months and express entry profile deleted automatically and money was refunded.
Meaning they didn't even ask for a refund ?

was it automatically returned once the paper application was thru?