Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Righteous said:
If I were you, I'd make it 4/4 of IMM5669 form. Better to have them remove the unwanted pages themselves than asking after submission to refill another form.
Agreed, better to over deliver than under deliver.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hey guys, I know it may not be the right place but this is the page i visited since the time it was created...so i am asking here...

I am here in Canada and my wife is in ou side canada...recetly my wife changed her address...do i need to inform CIC about that...??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_123 said:
Hey guys, I know it may not be the right place but this is the page i visited since the time it was created...so i am asking here...

I am here in Canada and my wife is in ou side canada...recetly my wife changed her address...do i need to inform CIC about that...??
Don't think it matters to your application if you are the PA.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
curious_123 said:
Hello Guys , just want to share one thing ... I was so irritated by the fact that CIC asked me send marriage document to Ottawa, i forgot to check my ECAS...

I just check my ECAS right now, it is "in process"...I clearly remember it was application received last Thursday...

so here how it went ... In process >Application received >In process now..

I submitted my profile on 3rd April..ITA 27th March FSW
Did they ask you to mail the documents or upload a scanned copy and can you please share what document did they asked for ?

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
curious_123 said:

If you wife is part of the application then YES, contact CIC as her CURRENT address has changed. It doesn't matter if you are principal applicant. You have to notify CIC of any major change and address is a major change.

Hope this helps.

LinaDubr

Jun 22, 2015
Righteous said:
Hey guys,

Just a lil bit of info - so today I called my former employer and we got chatting. To my surprise, he mentioned to me that CIC contacted him to ask about my work details.

All the best.
Righteous is your employer in Canada?

Valeria.k

Jul 1, 2015
Hello everyone, Happy Canada Day!
I have a question, my lawer filed my application is Jan, and we have our medical done in March and then it was quite for a while, in the application it was background check in process, medical passed amd today i got an email asking:
-Regarding your spouse, please describe offences and convictions if any.

And now im stuck and confused.
My husband has a lot of parking tickets here in Canada and in our country, my lawer first thought it might be drinking and driving, but he never had anything like that.
They did not ask about police certificate, thats the only thing they sent.
So did anyone know anything what this might mean please help!

Thank you

MettyMyde

Jun 30, 2015
AAlhadka said:
I had the same issue with my 6 months distance study to write my CPA exam in the USA. I have submitted a CSE with copy of my old passport where the study period fall in, have highlighted the visa duration (it was 3 months visa), US entry and exit stamps, and if a letter of my employer at that time that I have never took a leave of absence of 6 or more months during my study. I've also called my education institution and obtained a letter that residency was not a requirements. My application got re-opened after 6 weeks. All what you need is to collect as many documents as you can to proof that you were not physically there for 6 or more months. Passports copies are always the most powerful document.
Don't lose hope and good luck!
Thanks for this information. Please can you share your timelines, i.e when you first submitted, when they cancelled ur application and when they re-opened it?

MettyMyde

Jun 30, 2015
Righteous said:
Hey,

I think in order to speed up reopening of your application, it would be best to get a PCC from UK. It takes about 10 working days to get one delivered to your UK address. I believe thats the best explanation you can give. If you open a CSE and you begin to explain how your stay was in the UK, it may cause a going back and forth between you and CIC.

Just request a PCC and send it along with your CSE - thats your best bet to getting your application reopened in good time.

Selah...
Thanks for the advice. I ordered for the PCC yesterday and it should be delivered to me by the end of this week or early next week. At that point I will send it to CSE along with a cover letter.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
jaffa83 said:
I would say get the GCMS notes, this explains you where your case stands and then you can see what can be done. Also, remember it takes 30 days once you order. At this time CIC agents are not disclosing any info until you cross the 6 months timeline from the day you received your AOR.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Thank you, jaffa83! What is GCMS notes and where can I order them? I got into first draw with 1004 points and no news so far, with a status "Application received on the 25th of February" for more than 4 months now. I guess if they'd want to reject my application, I would have got some information from them at this stage. So frustrating....

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Guys,

I believe my case officer is messing with me/my application. Got another additional document request after the previous one on Friday last week, updated proof of funds while I have an ongoing employment. This one is Doctoral program subject, Doctoral program Supervisor contact info, Detailed CV, List of publications and conferences, received yesterday evening. And, the funny part is I have never studied nor enrolled in any doctoral program; graduated in Canada from Master's program in 2013 and working since then in Canada, and have not even applied for a PhD program.

I have screenshots of all pages while applying for EE, and got Master degree points and CIC is on my nerve. It has been roughly 3 month since AOR.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
nfe65 said:
Guys,

I believe my case officer is messing with me/my application. Got another additional document request after the previous one on Friday last week, updated proof of funds while I have an ongoing employment. This one is Doctoral program subject, Doctoral program Supervisor contact info, Detailed CV, List of publications and conferences, received yesterday evening. And, the funny part is I have never studied nor enrolled in any doctoral program; graduated in Canada from Master's program in 2013 and working since then in Canada, and have not even applied for a PhD program.

I have screenshots of all pages while applying for EE, and got Master degree points and CIC is on my nerve. It has been roughly 3 month since AOR.
That looks like a misunderstanding on the case officer side.
I think just providing a cover letter with detailed explanation and screenshots from your application submission page(regarding non-phd) would suffice.