Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
cptcanuck said:
Does anybody know how I can find out the grade of our medicals? The panel physician has no idea about it
Grading is system generated when emedical file is created by your Panel Physician.
If your doctor is saying they are not aware of it, either they don't want to disclose or they did not notice it.

Other way to find this is looking at the list of tests/additional tests performed. Performed or prescribed tests will be on your emedical report and test prescription.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
And don't worry if your report is classified as Grade B. Some Panel Physicians over smart, they will mark Grade B even if your BP is on the border. This is what my doctor did which took 3 months for my medicals to be passed.
So, If a person(s) in application is classified as Grade-B, does this only applicable to them and CIC do not update the Medical status to the File unless the person(s) have taken the addtional tests done by the Doctor? Or Does this be applicable to those who even passed Medicals?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
So, If a person(s) in application is classified as Grade-B, does this only applicable to them and CIC do not update the Medical status to the File unless the person(s) have taken the addtional tests done by the Doctor? Or Does this be applicable to those who even passed Medicals?
Each and every medical file when uploaded in emedicals will be reviewed by Heath Branch CIC. A doctor in the Health branch will review emedicals and update CIC with his recomendations. If it is Grade A they wont take much time in updating CIC. For Grade B they will take some time to prepare a report for a CIC officer. Ultimately CIC officer will mark as medicals passed.
So as for your question when medicals are passed it is out of health branch. Grades are for Health Branch not for CIC. CIC is only concerned with the report from Health Branch.
Hope this is clear.

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
rasber said:
Grading is system generated when emedical file is created by your Panel Physician.
If your doctor is saying they are not aware of it, either they don't want to disclose or they did not notice it.

Other way to find this is looking at the list of tests/additional tests performed. Performed or prescribed tests will be on your emedical report and test prescription.
Thank you! I guess I am just going to have to wait until CIC decides to pick up our file and for our medicals to be passed by the relevant department. I get the feeling the receptionist wasn't that glued up.

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
Hi guys,
Need a clarification on RPRF
I just paid the RPRF fees through the link they provided in the letter.
- in the auto generated receipt my address, dob, telephone, client id all show blank, is this normal? It just shows my name, amount paid and receipt #
- Do I need to email this receipt to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Or will the case officer automatically get the update that I paid fees?

Thanks so much!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
CANIndn said:
Hi guys,
Need a clarification on RPRF
I just paid the RPRF fees through the link they provided in the letter.
- in the auto generated receipt my address, dob, telephone, client id all show blank, is this normal? It just shows my name, amount paid and receipt #
- Do I need to email this receipt to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca? Or will the case officer automatically get the update that I paid fees?

Thanks so much!
Nope, you're good to submit it thru your MYCIC. They only scan the RO# and recover the payment from the Financial Institution. But if you plan to submit via email to Cost recovery office, then mention all your details in the Email and submit the PDF attachment. But I would suggest submit it thru MYCIC, from where you have all the communcations so far. Good Luck!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
Each and every medical file when uploaded in emedicals will be reviewed by Heath Branch CIC. A doctor in the Health branch will review emedicals and update CIC with his recomendations. If it is Grade A they wont take much time in updating CIC. For Grade B they will take some time to prepare a report for a CIC officer. Ultimately CIC officer will mark as medicals passed.
So as for your question when medicals are passed it is out of health branch. Grades are for Health Branch not for CIC. CIC is only concerned with the report from Health Branch.
Hope this is clear.
So does that mean...Applicant(s) with Medicals passed need not worry about the Grades then whatsoever. If I get you right!!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
So does that mean...Applicant(s) with Medicals passed need not worry about the Grades then whatsoever. If I get you right!!
Thats correct.

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I got message yesterday.
They asked me to submit schedule A.
I submit schedule A same night.
Is it good news.
Dear ....... ............
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application. To make a decision, we need the following information/documents:
UCI XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required as you have not provided any information in the Section: Personal History from May 2010 - February 2011. Please leave no gaps.
Please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/03

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
just sent my passport :)
and thnx jaffa83 u r the best
and guys i just want to clarify one thing i was invited under cec nd was even reqsted pof
bt i dint provide any pif neither any fudgin bank statements
i have lmia few people criticize me on this nd dey me and my lawyer is idiot
bt here i am

if u find this useful dont forget +1 for me

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
I always have quota of beer in my basement. Bad at cooking would need some help with it. So, everyone around Calgary can give me a shout.
Hi, My timeline is very similar to yours. BKGD in progress and Medical Passed on April 22nd, and live in Calgary. Keep in touch! Myself FSW, ECAS application received.

Keep the beers cold and intact!
Cheers,

flames21

May 12, 2015
I submitted "schedule A" on 8th may. No update after that.... ECAS - Application Received with 3 lines

Review of eligibility - in process
Medicals- passed
background - in progress

I am anxious and worried at the same time

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flames21 said:
I submitted "schedule A" on 8th may. No update after that.... ECAS - Application Received with 3 lines

Review of eligibility - in process
Medicals- passed
background - in progress

I am anxious and worried at the same time
Please share your timeline