+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
nata_cap said:
yes..i applied for pnp in october of 2014
my suggestion for you would be to go for express entry again and get ur eca done asap
which province u file ur pnp
when did u submit ur ee file for pr ?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
biz said:
Sorry to hear the bad news bro. I think there's nothing that you can do to change the desicion made but you can re apply again. I dont trust CIC call center agents as they have different answers to queries and someimes theyre misleading.Don't give up!
thankss :)

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
k1123 said:
my suggestion for you would be to go for express entry again and get ur eca done asap
which province u file ur pnp
when did u submit ur ee file for pr ?
do you know how long is taking to get the eca?
Im from alberta...i submitted my application for ee february 7.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Hi niagary do u hav more than one application with CIC than only it says null application coz when u hv 2 application one is technically invalid but both are considerable whichever approves first
niagary said:
Received.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Hey fawn just curious. Because my ecas is the same as yours do u have more that one application with CIC
fawn said:
I received AOR last april 13
Wheb i checked my ecas. It says:

1. Application recieved your Null on feb 1, 2015
2. We started processing your application feb 24,2015

My question is what does null means? Isnt it invalid?

As for my cic:
application - OPEN
review for eligibility - review in progress

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
nata_cap said:
Jut got an email from cic saying my application was refused...when i apply i had a valid work permit based on a lmo...but in jan 25 my wp got expired...on 31 i got invited...i called cic to check if it was ok to submit the application since i was on a implied status...that agent said that its fine....now i got the refusal saying that i didnt have an lmo the time i submit my application...well what to do...now im just gonna continue with my pnp application....dont wanna waste more money creating a new profile....anyhow all the best to all of you.
That's just beyond messed up. Stay strong, man, I'm sure you'll end up a permanent resident one way or another. The best of luck to you.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
nata_cap said:
I am also from Alberta. I also applied to PNP. I think in your case they would take more than 20 months to process your PNP. Also, in which stream do you apply. Is your PNP application still valid as you are no longer employed.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
nata_cap said:
Hey , if you apply for WES it is taking around 30 to 40 business days for completion of your educational assessment. I have done mine with WES recently it took 35 business days to complete mine. If you have all your transcripts every thing with you it will be like 30 to 40 business days at MAX (again it depends on availability of your Certificates )

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:
Jut got an email from cic saying my application was refused...when i apply i had a valid work permit based on a lmo...but in jan 25 my wp got expired...on 31 i got invited...i called cic to check if it was ok to submit the application since i was on a implied status...that agent said that its fine....now i got the refusal saying that i didnt have an lmo the time i submit my application...well what to do...now im just gonna continue with my pnp application....dont wanna waste more money creating a new profile....anyhow all the best to all of you.
good luck with your pnp then

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a doubt while filling up the Activity History section. My 16-month MBA was completed in 2 parts - 12 months in the Philippines and last 4 months in Canada as part of student exchange program. Now my 2 rows in my Activity section under the following heads
Activity Type
Duration
Activity
University
Country
Standing
Field
Level of education

look like this -

• Educational
    Sep '12 to Dec '12
    Studying - 4 month Student Exchange Program of MBA
    McGill University
    Canada
    Degree awarded
    Business
    Masters
  • Educational
    Sep '11 to Sep '12
    Studying - 12 months out of 16 month MBA course
    Asian Institute of Management
    Philippines
    Degree awarded
    Business
    Masters

Would it seem to CIC that I earned 2 masters degree? Truth is that I received 1 at the end of the term in Canada (Dec '12) but issued by AIM, Philippines. Do you guys suggest that I keep it like this or make changes?

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
nata_cap said:
Sucks all I can say

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
nata_cap said:

Bro did CIC mention if you can get a refund?