unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Hi bhallasorav,

Thanks for sharing your timeline!!
When did your background check status change from not start to in process?
Just a thought, due to CIC said EE applicants are guarantee to receive PR in 6 months so I think the files who have already submitted to CIC won't give any feedback until they finish the check up and give you the PR. Unless if CIC needs you to submit some extra documents. I am just guessing lol

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
hope for the best said:
Just a thought, due to CIC said EE applicants are guarantee to receive PR in 6 months so I think the files who have already submitted to CIC won't give any feedback until they finish the check up and give you the PR. Unless if CIC needs you to submit some extra documents. I am just guessing lol
I was actually thinking the same thing. That might be the case.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I apply BOWP Since I have AOR last wednesday

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Determining if a positive eligibility decision has been made

For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of these instructions, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when the following is confirmed in GCMS:

For FSWP applications, the status of the Ministerial Instructions activity has been set to “Met” or a positive Final Determination of Eligibility letter or e-mail has been sent.

For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

For CEC applications, the status of the Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

By looking at this we can apply BOWP once we get AOR but strange how call center people said we need to "Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed”" in CIC Site they mentioned Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO. ....

For FSTP applications, the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you can't.
After you pass Eligibility of review then you ready to go!

krishna19 said:
Can I apply BOWP Since I have AOR last wednesday

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Determining if a positive eligibility decision has been made

For the purposes of determining if a positive eligibility assessment has been made, the processor will review if the Eligibility Assessment value is set to “Passed” in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). If this decision has not been entered yet, for the purposes of these instructions, a “positive eligibility assessment” will also be considered made when the following is confirmed in GCMS:

For FSWP applications, the status of the Ministerial Instructions activity has been set to “Met” or a positive Final Determination of Eligibility letter or e-mail has been sent.

For PNP applications, the status of the Eligibility EC-QC/PNP activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

For CEC applications, the status of the Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

By looking at this we can apply BOWP once we get AOR but strange how call center people said we need to "Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed”" in CIC Site they mentioned Eligibility CEC activity has been set to “Passed” or the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO. ....

For FSTP applications, the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter or e-mail has been sent by the CIO.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi hope for the best,

Thank you for posting this and we all wish all applicants could pass in 6 months.
But, there's not guarantee!!
Here's the EE processing time from CIC website:

How will Express Entry result in faster processing times?

Under Express Entry, we will only accept applications from people we have invited to come to Canada. This will prevent the growth of backlogs by ensuring that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed economically – not simply the first to submit their application – are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to process the majority of complete electronic applications (those that include all the required supporting documents) within six months or less.

Together, these will do away with multi-year waits for a final decision on permanent residence and result in faster processing times.

hope for the best said:

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
tempa said:
Hi bhallasorav,

Thanks for sharing your timeline!!
When did your background check status change from not start to in process?

hey tampa,
I have no idea mate when it changed..... the only thing I did not submit was my PCC....I uploaded the receipt of PCC.. I have it now... once they ask I will update.. rest all is good....lets see n I wish everyone success....cheers

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
No, you can't.
After you pass Eligibility of review then you ready to go!

I don't know how my situation changes .. I applied my PR application with all required documents ad Im ready to submit more if they request as of now I got 829 points and based on positive LMO which is valid till 23 rd may 2015 i got ITA and applied application.

After May 23rd I cant work as my work permit expires and if that is the case then I need to stop working if I do then they my LMO points will be lost right so again Im ending up with 229 + ECA points as my application with WES still in process.

Even we are not sure when they are going to pass the eligibility since its a new system and there is no timeline

I dont know how does it work in my case?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
krishna19 said:
I don't know how my situation changes .. I applied my PR application with all required documents ad Im ready to submit more if they request as of now I got 829 points and based on positive LMO which is valid till 23 rd may 2015 i got ITA and applied application.

After May 23rd I cant work as my work permit expires and if that is the case then I need to stop working if I do then they my LMO points will be lost right so again Im ending up with 229 + ECA points as my application with WES still in process.

Even we are not sure when they are going to pass the eligibility since its a new system and there is no timeline

I dont know how does it work in my case?
u already applied for pr..you r not gonna lose your point...maximun it will happen..u will have to.stop working til u get yout new wp.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:
u already applied for pr..you r not gonna lose your point...maximun it will happen..u will have to.stop working til u get yout new wp.
Oh is it? then that's really good news

Are we sure that we are not going to loose points.

lets be optimistic all our applications status will change soon ...

but if in case if they didn't change the status and staying here doing nothing . Can we leave the country until we get new WP .

If we dont like to be work permit I think we still can wait until we get PR status right?

Reason for asking you this I can go back to UK and take new job till I hear something.

what's would be ur suggestion on this.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
krishna19 said:
Oh is it? then that's really good news

Are we sure that we are not going to loose points.

lets be optimistic all our applications status will change soon ...

but if in case if they didn't change the status and staying here doing nothing . Can we leave the country until we get new WP .

If we dont like to be work permit I think we still can wait until we get PR status right?

Reason for asking you this I can go back to UK and take new job till I hear something.

what's would be ur suggestion on this.
I am in the same situation as you. My work permit expires on May 9th. I submitted all the documents under EE and received AOR.
My employer is using one of the best immigration companies in Canada and they told me, as long as you submitted your documents before your WP expires, you will get your PR. If you will be able to get bridging visa, thats a different story and even they don't know that. But you should be getting your PR without any lost points (as long as you submit everything before May 23rd

Ressie Timbang

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I'm completing my documents from 4th draw..WP expires April 1...LMO valid til 2016..if AOR cant use to get BOWP....am I still get my PR and can wait in Canada..I'm under CEC for EE

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Ressie Timbang said:
I'm completing my documents from 4th draw..WP expires April 1...LMO valid til 2016..if AOR cant use to get BOWP....am I still get my PR and can wait in Canada..I'm under CEC for EE
Why is your LMO valid till 2016 but your WP expires next month? ???

Ressie Timbang

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
hi forever21..I'm on my 4 years cap they gave me only 1 year for my 2 years LMO Validity....and I used that LMO for my EE profile...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polojesef said:
I am in the same situation as you. My work permit expires on May 9th. I submitted all the documents under EE and received AOR.
My employer is using one of the best immigration companies in Canada and they told me, as long as you submitted your documents before your WP expires, you will get your PR. If you will be able to get bridging visa, thats a different story and even they don't know that. But you should be getting your PR without any lost points (as long as you submit everything before May 23rd

so as per your message earlier so I will get PR result before May 23rd 2015... Do you mean this or you mean I dont loose any points even my PR application is in process..

I submitted my education assessment application on Jan and World education service ill send my ECA report soon and also when I applied I've used recent PCC of two countries INDIA + UK and third one Sweden I used last year June since its stil valid .. I've applied new sweden PCC but I didnt receive them on time ... So I applied using the old Sweden PCC . With the help of AOR once I recieve both i.e Sweden recent PCC and WES ECA report I will send them...