+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

dhorairaj

Dec 6, 2008
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have a valid job offer ALONG WITH A POSITIVE LMIA, then NO, you do NOT need to show Proof of Funds!

Thanks,

Raj

Thank you very much for the useful reply. Mr.Raj.

Noor22

Mar 27, 2015
Hi,

I am confused about the title to be filled in the EE profile. Should the job title be as per the NOC or the designation used by the employer should be used?

Thanks for the help!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Noor22 said:
Hi,

I am confused about the title to be filled in the EE profile. Should the job title be as per the NOC or the designation used by the employer should be used?

Thanks for the help!
From what I know, you should use the designation that your employer has provided - the one that appears on your work related documents AND must choose a NOC that appropriately reflects your job duties and responsibilities. Your designation need not necessarily be exactly the same as in the NOC list.

This is only my opinion. Other members, please advise.

Thanks,

Raj

diljitbrar

Apr 22, 2015
Hey..i have eca from wes for my bachelor's degree..I hv done one year diploma after that..do I need to re evaluate to claim points for 2 studies?? wes doesn't evaluate diplomas..plz enlighten me ..

chitram.kumar

Feb 1, 2015
Hi Jkal & Raj,

I tried again this time by providing the correct ECA Certificate number and IELTS test form number. But still i am getting 'Profile' Ineligible'. I am not quite sure where am lagging :(. Kindly help me to correct this error.

With Thanks and Regards,
Chitra Ramkumar

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
chitram.kumar said:
Hi Jkal & Raj,

I tried again this time by providing the correct ECA Certificate number and IELTS test form number. But still i am getting 'Profile' Ineligible'. I am not quite sure where am lagging :(. Kindly help me to correct this error.

With Thanks and Regards,
Chitra Ramkumar
What is your IELTS score? it should be a minimum of 6.0 in each band. Also, what is the result of ECA evaluation?

chitram.kumar

Feb 1, 2015
My IELTS score is: R-7, W-6, S-6, L-6. I have done my ECA of both MSC(awarded as 1 yr course in university) and BSC(awarded as 4 yrs canadian equivalent degree). I have 10 years of work experience and i have mentioned the same. But, still the profile is not eligible.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
chitram.kumar said:
My IELTS score is: R-7, W-6, S-6, L-6. I have done my ECA of both MSC(awarded as 1 yr course in university) and BSC(awarded as 4 yrs canadian equivalent degree). I have 10 years of work experience and i have mentioned the same. But, still the profile is not eligible.
1) Try different browser
2) Make sure if you have filled all the required fields in the profile and all the sections are complete. I have found that the CIC site itself doesn't open up all the fields or its very slow. There could be some technical glitch with yours.
3) If none of them works, then try with anew GCkey and a new mail id.

DK710

Jun 30, 2015
Hey All,

I have an IT Job experience of 4 years in india and have 8 band IELTS.
I qualify for the express entry since i meet the points.

However the question is how good are my chances to get an invite ?
Since the lowest pick was at 492 point and i dont think any one can make that without a valid work experience in canada or may be a sponsorship from some relatives.

I dont have either of that behind my back.

Any suggestions since i am really confused.

Need help!! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DK710 said:
Hey All,

I have an IT Job experience of 4 years in india and have 8 band IELTS.
I qualify for the express entry since i meet the points.

However the question is how good are my chances to get an invite ?
Since the lowest pick was at 492 point and i dont think any one can make that without a valid work experience in canada or may be a sponsorship from some relatives.

I dont have either of that behind my back.

Any suggestions since i am really confused.

Need help!! :)
What is your CRS? If it is above 400, then you have a chance of getting picked in the near future. Neither of those are required to get a score around of 430 and above. You'll get an ITA but not in the the next few draws.

Thanks,
Raj

Canada-here we come

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER--28-10-2014
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with Application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Interview........
recieved stamped passports on 29-7-15
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 July 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
chitram.kumar said:

For Express entry, the minimum scores for IELTS is L-7,S-7, R-7, W-7. Just try inputting these scores and it will be eligible.

You have to try sitting for another exam.

cheers

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Click below to get the minimum score of IELTS for CIC

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t308125.0.html

DK710

Jun 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
What is your CRS? If it is above 400, then you have a chance of getting picked in the near future. Neither of those are required to get a score around of 430 and above. You'll get an ITA but not in the the next few draws.

Thanks,
Raj
Hi Raj,

Could you let me know of a website where I can calculate my CRS ?
Do we need to go through a consultancy to increase our chances and if yes can you suggest me some which you might have approached and seems trustworthy?

Thanks!!