+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
romar said:
There will be overlapping according to the Ministerial Instructions for FSW 2014. Check this link (Look for the word "April"):

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php
i guess in your excitement to prove me wrong you overlooked several points
1. it clearly states Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived

2. A maximum of 25 500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, to April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction

this was archived on april 26,2014. and CIC made announcements in May regarding accepting applications for FSW2014 till Dec 31, 2014 only.

In the end you are free to believe what you wish, i would be more than glad to say ''Told Ya!'' on Jan 1st, 2015. take care

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
terki said:
YES EE SUPERSEDS ALL PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS

SO FSW2014 CREMATES DEC 31
Thank You Terki

borno212

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2014
Nomination.....
Inshallah soon
AOR Received.
Inshallah soon
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inshallah
Med's Request
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hi Seniors,

I am going to apply for NOC 2171 by the end of this month. What do you suggest - should I go for express entry or apply now?

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
Razesh

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Hi Seniors

Lets say my application is not selected during this round due to caps..can I reapply for Jan 2015?

Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
chotu123 said:
Hi Seniors

Lets say my application is not selected during this round due to caps..can I reapply for Jan 2015?

Thanks
Yes.

potpoteroo

Sep 11, 2014
Im new here. I have some questions..

I applied for AINP this year and still waiting for the nomination and it will take a while for it to be proccessed according to website, like 18-24months.. I want to apply for EE in 2015 but how long will the process be? What will happen to the FSW and PNP applicants who are still waiting for their application to be processed? Will they be assessed first before the EE applicants? Thanks!

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
Greetings to all,

Has anyone found out any info or update on the TFW that are already in Canada, but will be completing 1 year full time skilled job after EE launches, in Jan. 2015?

I cannot seem to find anything regarding that, and it doesn't make sense to make an employer, who currently employes a TFW for that long, undergo the process of obtaining LMIA for that position... I mean it is already filled, will they make him advertise the position and all that?

That is still in the air though, no official info so far... Frustrating...

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Inside Politics BlogPhoto GalleriesNew Brunswick Votes 2014
Immigrants to Canada not sold on new 'express entry' system
The Canadian Press Posted: Sep 15, 2014 3:03 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 15, 2014 3:03 PM ET

A newly released government study suggests newcomers to the country have misgivings about Ottawa's intention to ensure would-be immigrants possess skills that are in demand in Canada. A woman is seen here enjoying the Canada Day festivities in Montreal, Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
A newly released government study suggests newcomers to the country have misgivings about Ottawa's intention to ensure would-be immigrants possess skills that are in demand in Canada. A woman is seen here enjoying the Canada Day festivities in Montreal, Tuesday, July 1, 2014. (Graham Hughes/Canadian Press)

1099 shares

Facebook

Twitter

Reddit

Google

Email
Related Stories

Skilled immigrants face hurdles in finding jobs, government report says
Skilled immigrants recruited in 50 occupations ahead of 'express entry' launch
Skilled immigrants to be offered 'express entry' to Canada in 2015
Skilled immigrants to be matched with vacant jobs in 2015
A newly released government study suggests newcomers to the country have misgivings about Ottawa's intention to ensure would-be immigrants possess skills that are in demand in Canada.

The respondents to the study wondered why Ottawa isn't doing more to find jobs for qualified immigrants already here but who "have been frustrated by the lack of recognition of their credentials and their inability to acquire a sufficient amount of Canadian experience."

Skilled immigrants recruited in 50 occupations ahead of 'express entry' launch
Skilled immigrants under 'express entry' to fill labour market needs
The government's new express entry system, launching in January, will allow Canadian employers to select skilled candidates from abroad if there are no Canadians or permanent residents available for the work.

Express entry candidates who are offered jobs or nominated under the so-called provincial nominee program will be invited to apply for permanent residency.

The government hopes the new system will reduce the need for temporary foreign workers and help address the country's supposed skills shortage. Immigration Minister Chris Alexander has called express entry a "top priority" for his department.

"Express entry promises to be a game-changer for Canadian immigration and Canada's economy," he said recently. "It will revolutionize the way we attract skilled immigrants and get them working here faster."

But the Ipsos Reid study, commissioned by Citizenship and Immigration earlier this year, suggests newcomers in 14 focus groups located in seven communities across the country weren't sold on the new system.

"A number of participants in all sessions wondered why the government was focusing on those who have yet to immigrate to Canada rather than those who have already immigrated," the study states.

The respondents, from a mix of ages and socio-economic backgrounds, also questioned the integrity of the process.

They were "quick to caution that the potential for fraudulent behaviour" was real, whether on the part of applicant or the prospective employer.

"Participants expect that certain steps would be taken to guard against such behaviour," the study says.

Alexander has been meeting the stakeholders and business leaders for months in advance of the launch of the express entry program on Jan. 1, 2015. His department didn't immediately respond to a request for a comment on the Ipsos Reid study.

As CBC News first reported in June, the government has begun accepting 25,000 applications under the federal skilled worker program ahead of the launch of the new system, and is actively recruiting skilled immigrants in 50 occupations that include financial managers, auditors and accountants, civil engineers and psychologists.

But another government study suggests that skilled newcomers already in Canada — including doctors, pharmacists and engineers — face "huge obstacles" preventing them from finding jobs even when their credentials are in order.

The participants in that study, conducted by Environics Research, said language barriers and requirements for Canadian experience on some job postings pose the biggest problems in their attempts to find work.

A spokesman for Employment Minister Jason Kenney says the government plans to address those complaints this fall.