+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
vpriyan said:
Thanks for the info sineresto

But if cap is still available then will my application be considered?

my main concern is regarding the time it takes to consider my application into their cap count. it should not cross dec 31st as express entry starts by then
do you have all the other documents ready except ielts? since you're planning on sending the application by mid november, if your NOC isnt full and if the overall limit of 25k isnt reached by 31 dec then your application will be considered as it would've been received by them well before dec 31. ''review date'' is different then the ''application received date'' . review date can be after 31 december.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
terki said:
FYI - No matter how u immigrate - ECA - WES etc is mandatory and valid for 2 years

If I were u - I will keep things ready and wait for the ball to roll to my court

not to forget - ielts - valid for 1 year - makes sense to do it in advance though

The reason I am not applying for ECA is that m nt sure whether it would be easy for me to get employer nomination for my NOC (1121 HR professionals) ???...if i dont get nomination i will then consider going on student visa which m nt tht keen on :'( ...I wanted to apply in current fsw noc 0112 but someone told me with my years of experience i cannot apply in a managerial NOC..(my total exp is 2 years in HR)...would it b feasible for me to prepare everything and then if things dnt turn good then it all will be wasted..:/...too confused...hoping for the best though ;D ;D

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Hi Seniors

My query is related to Noc for engineers

All engineers are eligible ?? I am a Chemical engineer

Regards
Zubair

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
fpaikar said:
Any update anyone has on this job agency
http://www.canadajobs2015.com/

Personally i dont find worth investing in this agency...all it will do is just market your CV and provide some tips to build your resume strong..It does not guarantee a job and is charging approx. 9 to 10 lacs....instead wait for express entry...rather than wandering your mind to waste money ;D....

PS i had attended its conference and has come on a conclusion only after some research...

Enjoy the wait...about 100 days left... :D

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
Personally i dont find worth investing in this agency...all it will do is just market your CV and provide some tips to build your resume strong..It does not guarantee a job and is charging approx. 9 to 10 lacs....instead wait for express entry...rather than wandering your mind to waste money ;D....

PS i had attended its conference and has come on a conclusion only after some research...

Enjoy the wait...about 100 days left... :D
I attended their workshop today. I had it in my mind (before going there) that they would, for sure, be someone like y-axis, providing immigration services plus job hunt assistance.
However, it looks like they were purely into job consultancy earlier and since EE2015 is all about first getting a job and then PR; they have marketed themselves with more emphasis on "helping you getting a job in Canada". That being said, they do not guarantee you a job in Canada (its written in their brochure) and they will help you as long as you get a job, be it 1 day or 10 years or so on..
As per them (which i am yet to digest), any Canadian company can choose an outsider (other than PR and citizens) for a job if they do not find someone suitable aftre posting the job vacancy in "Canada Job Bank". (Then LMIA (new LMO)) will only be there for a month; for a particular job??
They have an "upper edge" with many of the employees there and that would help us securing a job. Will that really be helpful???
Anyone who pays their fees and have at-least average skills, will get a PR? (haha)
They do not guarantee you a job but guarantee you the job assistance, for your life time till you get one. That is the catch. What if you don't get one??
You will have to make the entire payment within 90 days.

I had/have a lots of doubts/questions and i am sure that would be there in many others mind who attended this. I am just too much confused at this point of time about taking their help in getting the PR.

Sorry, but this is not confuse others....

If i have to pay their fee, i have to take a personal loan.

vpriyan

Sep 16, 2014
SINESTRO said:
do you have all the other documents ready except ielts? since you're planning on sending the application by mid november, if your NOC isnt full and if the overall limit of 25k isnt reached by 31 dec then your application will be considered as it would've been received by them well before dec 31. ''review date'' is different then the ''application received date'' . review date can be after 31 december.
you mean to say If I send my application today and if CIC in nova scotia receives after 1 week then that date will be considered for cap count? or to rephrase the question how long it will take from the day they receive my application to consider in cap?

I have all documents except WES and IELTS...but I can get WES done before Oct end. only IELTS is getting problem due to slot availability. I'm taking IELTS exam on Nov 1st and I think I will get results only by Nov 15th

In that case, could you please guide me how to proceed?Can I submit my IELTS score later?

Based on your precious response, I need to hurry up. If its definitely not going to be possible I'm going to give up

Thanks

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
vpriyan said:
you mean to say If I send my application today and if CIC in nova scotia receives after 1 week then that date will be considered for cap count? or to rephrase the question how long it will take from the day they receive my application to consider in cap?

I have all documents except WES and IELTS...but I can get WES done before Oct end. only IELTS is getting problem due to slot availability. I'm taking IELTS exam on Nov 1st and I think I will get results only by Nov 15th

In that case, could you please guide me how to proceed?Can I submit my IELTS score later?

Based on your precious response, I need to hurry up. If its definitely not going to be possible I'm going to give up

Thanks
I would strongly suggest not to submit your application without ielts. currently it's taking around 3 months for applicants to hear from the visa office , if it continues at the same pace then you can expect to get a response by mid february. also keep checking your NOC and see at what rate it's getting filled up and also the overall cap of 25000. if you have already booked ielts date and have also paid WES fees i would suggest you go for it because there is nothing to lose. FSW 2014 is on till 31 dec and your application has to be received by them before that to be considered for review.