+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

vpriyan

Sep 16, 2014
SINESTRO said:
I would strongly suggest not to submit your application without ielts. currently it's taking around 3 months for applicants to hear from the visa office , if it continues at the same pace then you can expect to get a response by mid february. also keep checking your NOC and see at what rate it's getting filled up and also the overall cap of 25000. if you have already booked ielts date and have also paid WES fees i would suggest you go for it because there is nothing to lose. FSW 2014 is on till 31 dec and your application has to be received by them before that to be considered for review.
Thanks Sinestro but my question is not about 3 months to hear from visa office. If I send my application by Dec 1st and if CIC receive by Dec 10th, will they immediately consider or will they take 20 days and get back to me stating "2014 is crossed and you have to apply again under Express Entry"

And regarding cap I still see for NOC 2173 that only 500 applications approximately are filled. still 500 is left. Is my reading correct?

Thanks again for your response

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
vpriyan said:
Thanks Sinestro but my question is not about 3 months to hear from visa office. If I send my application by Dec 1st and if CIC receive by Dec 10th, will they immediately consider or will they take 20 days and get back to me stating "2014 is crossed and you have to apply again under Express Entry"

And regarding cap I still see for NOC 2173 that only 500 applications approximately are filled. still 500 is left. Is my reading correct?

If your complete application courier reach CIC before 31 December 2014 than you are safe. Simple is that...

SINESTRO

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application 9, 9, 7, 7.5
vpriyan said:

what FSWCIO said is correct, courier has to reach before 31 december.

2173 is a tough call because thats one of the hot NOCs, 2174 and 1112 have already exceeded 500, individual NOC cap is 1000 but overall cap is 25000 for 50 NOCs that means everytime an NOC exceeds 500 it is eating up other NOC's seats. if canada is your dream destination and you wanna go there at any cost then at this moment student visa seems like a safer bet.

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
Hi all
Need some clarifications. I am going to apply under FSW 2014 in couple of months. Can I also apply under express entry 2015 which is expected to kick off in jan 2015 despite of paying visa fee twice. Is there any benefit of doing so?

vpriyan

Sep 16, 2014
SINESTRO said:
what FSWCIO said is correct, courier has to reach before 31 december.

2173 is a tough call because thats one of the hot NOCs, 2174 and 1112 have already exceeded 500, individual NOC cap is 1000 but overall cap is 25000 for 50 NOCs that means everytime an NOC exceeds 500 it is eating up other NOC's seats. if canada is your dream destination and you wanna go there at any cost then at this moment student visa seems like a safer bet.
Thanks a lot SINESTRO and FSWCIO, I think then I can proceed. Regarding cap, I can see that total is 3510 as in CIC website. I'm not sure if thats old or updated cap status

brum

Mar 22, 2014
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
do you guys know what happens if I decline a job opportunity? my profile will keep available till the end of 2015?
Besides that I was wondering if we could choose a place/city to apply or they will try to cover all territory homogenously, allocating us by demands in unwanted region

brum

Mar 22, 2014
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
krisvasanthkumar said:
Hi all
Need some clarifications. I am going to apply under FSW 2014 in couple of months. Can I also apply under express entry 2015 which is expected to kick off in jan 2015 despite of paying visa fee twice. Is there any benefit of doing so?
Yes, you can apply for both of them (while FSW is open) because they are different programs. Regarding benefits, FSW is the good choice if you have high points. In the other hand, EE will be focused for those who acquire jobs.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
EE would be much easier for us to apply because whole process would be online. No paperwork hassle. About if it's a job offer based process than who would hire foreign applicant while many onshore are not getting job !!!!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
FSWCIO said:
About if it's a job offer based process than who would hire foreign applicant while many onshore are not getting job !!!!
That's exactly, what i have been thinking of. One side, they say that getting a job is not easy in Canada and there is already a pool of Canadians and PRs unemployed, and then we have EE2015, the only gateway to PR, is to get a job.
Is it practical or logical?

vpriyan

Sep 16, 2014
Jkal said:
That's exactly, what i have been thinking of. One side, they say that getting a job is not easy in Canada and there is already a pool of Canadians and PRs unemployed, and then we have EE2015, the only gateway to PR, is to get a job.
Is it practical or logical?
Even I feel its not practical as there are already people holding PRs looking for job and they are not getting it. I think thats the reason Canada is introducing EE scheme

"If you have job then come over here or else stay back" kind of attitude

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
It is kinda of a deadlock situation.
Getting a job without PR or WP is very rough and now getting a PR without job is not possible :(.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Well still now they haven't mention that applicant MUST need job offer to apply or to get invited. Let's see what happens. If they adopt Australian process than we can expect to get province nomination to get invited but in that case also most of the province ask for job offer. Seems to have very tight situation :) also cic said there would be no fixed occupation or quota that seems they are implementing " no job offer, no visa " scheme. Let's expect for good.

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they will follow the NZ method where they will create a pool of people which maximum points and then select from that.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Guys need some infor.Initially for applying for a pos doc position a work permit was needed but did not require an LMO.Can anybody tell me which category will it fall into.Will it be a part of International mobility program as it does nor require an LMO ?

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
Mayur553 said:
I think they will follow the NZ method where they will create a pool of people which maximum points and then select from that.
Oh no! I prefer australia process compared to NZ. In NZ, even if you get the minimum points, it still depends on the points they decided to take from the pool. At the moment you can send eoi for at Least 100 points but if you check the trends of invites you'll see they're inviting those with 140 points which somewhat misleading if you haven't check the trend history of invitations.

As for OZ, as long as you get 60 you will be invited to apply