+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

Jyot2217

Mar 27, 2015
Thank you for your help , how ever can you please let me know what do you mean by ITA ?

Also please let me know the documents required to start the process at the 1st level and STEPS to be taken further.

and Lastly I am planning to appear for ielts in June (as per the dates available) so kindly please advise can I file the application without ielts score? Is the assessment required at the 1st level (WES) ?

Thank you once again!!

hcdane

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 01-26-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-20-2015
Jyot2217 said:
Thank you for your help , how ever can you please let me know what do you mean by ITA ?

Also please let me know the documents required to start the process at the 1st level and STEPS to be taken further.

and Lastly I am planning to appear for ielts in June (as per the dates available) so kindly please advise can I file the application without ielts score? Is the assessment required at the 1st level (WES) ?

Thank you once again!!
ITA is the Invitation to Apply.
You will need the following documents:
1. Travel Documents and Passports
2. Work Experience
--> Work Reference Letter from your employer/employers
3. ECA Report
--> education assessment from authorized institution - like WES or University of Toronto (i forgot the other one)
--> include your spouse/common-law
4. IELTS English Proficiency
5. Proof of Identities
Birth Certificate
6. Proof of Common-Law/Marital Status
--> Marriage Certificate if married
--> for Common Law
IMM 5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
Copies of Joint Bank Account Statements
Copies of Leases
Copies of Utility Bills
7. Proof of Funds
--> Bank Certificate

Hope this helps.

You may refer to this link for detailed instructions from CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
JXS1981 said:
Hello Everyone,

Currently I have 453 points but my IELTS score is valid till 15th May.

Suppose I get ITA before 15th May, will my points be valid till the end of the process.
Its is advisable for you to quickly take another IELTS test exam. See information from CIC. You cannot recalculate your score with an exam that's is expired.

Language tests
Check that your language test results will still be valid on the date you plan to apply for permanent residence. If your results expire before then, you should:
• be tested again,
• apply before your test results expire, or
• decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we will refuse your application.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Jyot2217 said:

Thank you once again!!
you will need your IELTS scores and ECA evaluation report number when creating your EE profile.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Jyot2217 said:

Thank you once again!!

How did you come about with a score of 385 when you have not written IELTS? Or was your score a projected estimate? I am sure you would not have created an EE profile without IELTS score. If you have not written IELTS do so quickly even if you have to go to another state or a closer country. It will be very painful when the cut off point drops to a point below your anticipated projections.

lumszy

Jan 21, 2015
here_I_come said:
Same with me.

You can say yes that you have applied for FSWP. But the UCI information is not compulsory. You are not under obligation to use a UCI number to complete your EE.

Go ahead to complete your EE profile just like I did. Remember there are room for updates any time new information becomes available. ;D :D ;) :)
Thanks for your response.. If i say YES, its ask me for my UCI number.. I can't proceed further without it. It makes my application incomplete. Since i called CIC, the agent said i should use eight Zeros(00000000) but that is not working...

How were you able to complete yours ?

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

Well done to this forum for all the advise and assistance it offers.

Please I have a question about Police Certificate; How long are they valid for? I have a police clearance made in Uk which was dated June 2014 but since I could not apply for FSW last year, I don't know if i can still use it this year for EE application. Is there any specific validity duration for police certificates?

Also the Work Reference Letter format, is it the same format as with FSW application?

Finally, can I use one ECA of my masters for all Job NOC available for EE application? What I mean is, are there jobs that require less than masters degree as its credentials (assessment)?

Many thanks dear people.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
hcdane said:
ITA is the Invitation to Apply.
You will need the following documents:
1. Travel Documents and Passports
2. Work Experience
--> Work Reference Letter from your employer/employers
3. ECA Report
--> education assessment from authorized institution - like WES or University of Toronto (i forgot the other one)
4. IELTS English Proficiency
5. Proof of Identities
Birth CertificateI think birth certificate is required only if there are dependents.
6. Proof of Common-Law/Marital Status
--> Marriage Certificate if married
--> for Common Law
IMM 5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
Copies of Joint Bank Account Statements
Copies of Leases
Copies of Utility Bills
7. Proof of Funds
--> Bank Certificate

Hope this helps.

You may refer to this link for detailed instructions from CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
wX5 said:
Hi Guys,

Well done to this forum for all the advise and assistance it offers.

Please I have a question about Police Certificate; How long are they valid for? I have a police clearance made in Uk which was dated June 2014 but since I could not apply for FSW last year, I don't know if i can still use it this year for EE application. Is there any specific validity duration for police certificates?

Also the Work Reference Letter format, is it the same format as with FSW application?

Finally, can I use one ECA of my masters for all Job NOC available for EE application? What I mean is, are there jobs that require less than masters degree as its credentials (assessment)?

Many thanks dear people.
1. A search on google reveals that UK police clearance certificate is valid for a year. Yours should expire june 2015. Find out how long it takes to get one. If its short then you can wait till you get ITA. In my country it takes a day. And its valid for three months so I will wait.

2. I have not seen any new format so my guess will be to use the same as FSWP 2014. I don't think there is rejection on documents in EE. They have only stated the rules.

3. ECA and masters are different from job experience. Job experience needs to match the NOC. Likely that one might not be practicing what one studied in school.

Use you masters to score high Educational/ECA points and then use your work experience to get points from experience.
;) :)

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
lumszy said:
Thanks for your response.. If i say YES, its ask me for my UCI number.. I can't proceed further without it. It makes my application incomplete. Since i called CIC, the agent said i should use eight Zeros(00000000) but that is not working...

How were you able to complete yours ?
Some thing else might be preventing your application from been complete. Hope you verified each stage in your application.

I kept getting incomplete most time even when I get complete it changes back to incomplete. I found out that you need to speed up in filling and saving the page. As it difficult to know when your form session expires.

That's the truth. I said yes to have applied under federal skill worker(I had applied in Dec 2014). I never got through to CIC to get UCI number. I did not fill any UCI number because I don't have it. I completed my EE profile and have created my profile in the job bank.

My advice is complete all others and go back quickly to the forms that gives issue and fill.

It took me almost a week and a half as due to my busy schedule at work. ;) :)

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me out for this... I am currently working on a post-graduate work permit in Canada, it does not have LMO or LMIA will it still be counted as a valid job offer to give me 600 points?

Thank you

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civilengr said:
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me out for this... I am currently working on a post-graduate work permit in Canada, it does not have LMO or LMIA will it still be counted as a valid job offer to give me 600 points?

Thank you
NO, You need to create your profile in EE and also submit your CV in Job bank.... Your working experience will provide your score but for LMO or LMIA.....

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017