+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

only God knows

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
peterscot said:
Hi, I and my spouse both have completed ECA and taken IELTS. Can we make EE profile Individually?

i think there is n restriction as to applying in EE. You may both apply for a greater chance. I think the scores are not the same as scoring is different with principal and spouse.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
peterscot said:
Hi, I and my spouse both have completed ECA and taken IELTS. Can we make EE profile Individually?
Of course you can. This will increase the chance of being selected. Moreover, if you have job experience in different NOC, you can make separate profile for each job. All the best.

Pixelputra

Mar 24, 2015
Pixelputra said:
Hello Guys

I am starting my process for Express Entry and have been reading all the posts here, which I must say have been really helpful and informative. I am collecting my documents for ECA to be sent and I was hoping someone would be able to help me out with some queries.

1) I have acquired a 3 Yrs B.sc Degree from India (Autonomous college) and a Master of Arts Degree from United States. While i was preparing to apply for my masters I had already acquired my education documents from my bachelors in a Sealed and signed envelope from the Controller of Examination. But the seal says year as 2007. Will this be an issue? or does the sealed envelope have to be recent??

2) Secondly, My master of Arts program and the college I did it in United States is not showing under the free degree equivalency tool in the WES website. Does that mean that they will not consider it. SHould I send my credentials anyways??

Any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated. I could really use some help on this guys

Thank you for all the great work guys

Seniors any clarity on this please?? I have my Bachelor records Signed and sealed from the Controller of Examinations (As prescribed in WES website) but it is dated 2007. Is this fine?? Also the college from which I did my Masters is not listed under the free tool. Will this be a problem??

Thank you

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Hi Friends,

I am from India with a full time B.Tech + MBA and 6 years of work ex in IT.

Can someone please tell me that is there requirement in EE to submit work experience in some particular format for showing eligibility in a NOC (PS: I am planning to apply in NOC 2171 : Information systems analysts and consultants)?

If yes, can some seniors in this forum guide me to where to get this format from and do major IT companies like Infosys, etc. easily provide this customized work experience letters??

Aamir66

Dec 29, 2014
khi - pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached 31st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah 2015
Hi my spouses score of ielts are as foll. L- 5.5, R- 4.5, S- 6, w-6. Is this score enough for ee??

Aamir66

Dec 29, 2014
khi - pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached 31st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
insha Allah 2015
Sorry I'm asking again but I'm really confused
Hi pls need help. I did my bachelors when it was just 2 yrs in our hometown. When my documents were assessed at wes it has come as 2 yrs diploma. My ques is to verify my score on ee calculator which option do I choose as it does not mention diploma. It says two years three years or four years post secondary. Which option should I choose???

lumszy

Jan 21, 2015
Please kindly guide me.. I applied for FSWP Dec 2014 and i called CIC agent to ask update about my file. she said my file was returned Feburary 27th. Now, i have created an EE profile but i need my UCI number to fill in since i was asked if i have submitted an application to CIC before.

I have spoken to CIC agent twice now and both agents i spoke with said they can't give out UCI number. My EE profile will be deleted in less than 30days from now..

What can i do to get the UCI Number as i have not received my file ?

thanks.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
lumszy said:
Please kindly guide me.. I applied for FSWP Dec 2014 and i called CIC agent to ask update about my file. she said my file was returned Feburary 27th. Now, i have created an EE profile but i need my UCI number to fill in since i was asked if i have submitted an application to CIC before.

I have spoken to CIC agent twice now and both agents i spoke with said they can't give out UCI number. My EE profile will be deleted in less than 30days from now..

thanks.
Same with me.

You can say yes that you have applied for FSWP. But the UCI information is not compulsory. You are not under obligation to use a UCI number to complete your EE.

Go ahead to complete your EE profile just like I did. Remember there are room for updates any time new information becomes available. ;D :D ;) :)

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
smo said:
Hi,

Need suggestion from experts!

My wife applied as a primary applicant at FSW last December and Our application is in process, We got PER at February and yesterday we got AOR from visa office. I also applied at EE this January to keep our chances. As you know in the last EE draw CSR score dropped to 481 so I might get ITA may be in next 2/3 draw.

Now my concern would that make any issue with our current on going application at FSW? Should I withdraw my profile from EE? Is it okay if I keep EE profile even we have another application is in process?
If I were you I would go on with the FSWP 2014 to the end. Leave your EE profile as backup but don't respond to the ITA when it comes. As the scores reduces beyond your score, they would keep sending you invitation to apply. You can redraw the EE profile after your PR visa for FSWP has been issued.
:D ;D ;) :)

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
here_I_come said:
If I were you I would go on with the FSWP 2014 to the end. Leave your EE profile as backup but don't respond to the ITA when it comes. As the scores reduces beyond your score, they would keep sending you invitation to apply. You can redraw the EE profile after your PR visa for FSWP has been issued.
:D ;D ;) :)
When is the next draw expected? I know it is hard for anybody to tell, but, just a tentative date?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
lumszy said:

thanks.
Don't worry, create new profile.

hcdane

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 01-26-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-20-2015
peterscot said:
Hi peterscot!
You and your spouse can make your EE profile individually but then both of you will have to declare who your spouse/partner is. Just ensure that both of you passes the minimum requirement of IELTS as a principal applicant.
But if you will be asking my opinion, it would be better if one of you will just apply as a principal applicant and include in the applicant your spouse and declare your dependents.
Hope it helps.

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
smo said:
Hi,

Need suggestion from experts!

My wife applied as a primary applicant at FSW last December and Our application is in process, We got PER at February and yesterday we got AOR from visa office. I also applied at EE this January to keep our chances. As you know in the last EE draw CSR score dropped to 481 so I might get ITA may be in next 2/3 draw.

Now my concern would that make any issue with our current on going application at FSW? Should I withdraw my profile from EE? Is it okay if I keep EE profile even we have another application is in process?
There's absolutely no problem as far as your spouses FSW is concerned. if you can secure ITA within 2/3 draws it would be then beneficial with EE since the processing is expected to be faster under EE. Only then you can think of withdrawing FSW application. You will not get refund of govt fees that's it

Good luck and continue with both ur apps