+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts please advise of chances before I start the process ?

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
Hi guys
Am new to this forum , just started with express entry profile , my score is 417 .

what are the chances of getting ITA

can anyone share info about OINP

Is oinp issues noi for all candidates who are above crs score 400 or how it works ?

Thank you

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi guys
Am new to this forum , just started with express entry profile , my score is 417 .

what are the chances of getting ITA

can anyone share info about OINP

Is oinp issues noi for all candidates who are above crs score 400 or how it works ?

Thank you
please check the below.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams.432937/

try to make your score above 435. you are then in a good position to recieve ITA.

All Pnp streams have their own requirements. If they have opening for the NOC you have experience in, you will get an NOI.

CanadaPR90

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
anybody know how tough is TEF ? am planning to take to improve my score , I have learned french in first year of my college , any advice plz

expcrs

Nov 29, 2017
my crs score is 417 and i don't know how to improve my score , i thought of taking TEF and not sure i can make it , any guidance plz , whats the current trend and should i wait for ontario human capital stream to open , i read they stopped receiving application , when they open and how the process works , any advice will help me