+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter for Outsourced Candidate

ivyyy555

Jan 7, 2024
I'm working at AAA bank in China but I'm hired by BBB company and get paid by BBB company for an entire year. I want to prepare an experience letter for EE but I'm not sure how to prepare one. I think I should ask BBB company to prepare it but what format should I use? Should I ask AAA bank's leader to confirm my job duties on the experience letter and ask BBB company to confirm my wage and work time on the experience letter separately? Or just ask BBB company to prepare an experience letter with all the info?

Please tell me the most suitable way.
Many thanks.

Job related info as follows:
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/marketreport/occupation/24825/ca

Description
Financial sales representatives sell basic deposit, investment and loan products and services to individuals and businesses. They work in banks, credit unions, trust companies and similar financial institutions.

Job duties
  • Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
  • Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
  • Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
  • Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
  • Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
  • Complete credit and loan documentation
  • Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
  • Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
  • Review and update credit and loan files
  • Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So your employer is BBB, but the site you are working at is AAA.

BBB should write the reference letter noting you are working at AAA location.
You could also ask AAA to write the reference letter noting you are outsourced from BBB (also add employment letter from BBB).
You need to be transparent in case you are asked for payslips, which IRCC sometimes does.

Please do not copy and paste the NOC duties, should be in employer’s own words.

Last edited:

ivyyy555

Jan 7, 2024

You could also ask AAA to write the reference letter noting you are outsourced from BBB (also add employment letter from BBB).
You need to be transparent in case you are asked for payslips, which IRCC sometimes does.

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that I should provide only ONE reference letter from AAA or BBB? The reference letter shouldn't be mainly provided by AAA, PLUS a supplementary reference letter from BBB?

ivyyy555

Jan 7, 2024

btw how would IRCC identify my job duties? For example, my main job duty is to promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products, 4 types of financial products in total, will this job duty be weighted more? If it could be weighted more, let's say my job duties only contain 3 bullet points from the job bank's 10 descriptions, is it eligible for the overseas job experience? Many thanks