+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT CPP- OTTAWA PILOT

ap2686

Jul 14, 2012
HI GUYS,

I WAS THE SILENT VIEWER OF THIS FORUM. BUT MY PATIENCE IS OVER NOW.
SO I THOUGHT TO WRITE UP.
I HAVE APPLIED IN APRIL 2010.
MY MEDICAL WAS DONE IN MAY 2012.
MY MEDICAL WAS SENT TO BUFFALO OFFICE.
AND I GOT THE LETTER THAT MY DOCS HAVE BEEN SENT TO OTTAWA.

SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTTAWA O0FFICE. PLEASE WRITE IN THIS FORUM...

THANKS....

Jak2012

Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
File Transfer...
July 1 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 7 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since 2003
I am another previously silent watcher but I could not swallow more silence
Applied under FSW jan 2010 Due to missing info by the representitive corp which applied on my behalf I had to re submitt march 2010 received by buffalo may 2010 medicals requested feb 2012 reached Ottawa march 7 2o12 then buffalo req updated address and work info which I answered and received by buffalo office early April o12
Until now it is still showing in process online and this has been the same for decades it did not even show medicals were received
I have no clue why it has been not updated online yet and I do not how long it will take for cpp op to review my file assuming it was transferred to them from buffalo because again yet no confirmation of that and i do not know how long it will take unill I get passport request for visa stam we feel we have been stressed out
Any thoughts or advises well be appreciated
Thanks allot

RaniaM

Jun 19, 2012
Jak2012 said:
I am another previously silent watcher but I could not swallow more silence
Applied under FSW jan 2010 Due to missing info by the representitive corp which applied on my behalf I had to re submitt march 2010 received by buffalo may 2010 medicals requested feb 2012 reached Ottawa march 7 2o12 then buffalo req updated address and work info which I answered and received by buffalo office early April o12
Until now it is still showing in process online and this has been the same for decades it did not even show medicals were received
I have no clue why it has been not updated online yet and I do not how long it will take for cpp op to review my file assuming it was transferred to them from buffalo because again yet no confirmation of that and i do not know how long it will take unill I get passport request for visa stam we feel we have been stressed out
Any thoughts or advises well be appreciated
Thanks allot
did u try calling cic and asking them? they would tell you whether they received the med or not and tell you if ottawa has receved your file. Hope this helps

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ap2686 said:
HI,

CAN U PLEASE PROVIDE ME PHONE # TO CALL CPP OTTAWA..
SO I CAN CONTACT THEM...

THANKS

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

FAX IS THE OPTION

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)