+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in Ecas status

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
mis said:
today i am unable to login to my ecas its always saying information mismatch etc . . i tried both CIO file # and also London Application # but are giving me same error. when i tried UCI # "Universal Client Id" i managed to login but its not showing my address and just showing my name & In Process.
well i can log in to my ecas and its same as before.

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis said:
today i am unable to login to my ecas its always saying information mismatch etc . . i tried both CIO file # and also London Application # but are giving me same error. when i tried UCI # "Universal Client Id" i managed to login but its not showing my address and just showing my name & In Process.
Atleast you are able to see your status online. I tried to send email to Buffalo VO, and this is what they replied
"e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only. Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Why this is so confusing?

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
confusing, pathetic system.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
mis said:
Mine is same!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
guys i have reached a conclusion after reading responses on this thread and other threads. recent show up of ecas and information in ecas is totally false. even somebody said above visa office told him ecas is only dealing with applicants inside canada.

i think our files have not even been touched by any visa officer and the information ecas is showing what they got from cio. it should just say "CIO Review Complete" and not "in process" or not even "Received by visa office"

i stopped coming to this forum a while ago but when i saw a change in ecas i came here again but to only waste my time and get false hope and excitement.

i beleive our files have not even been touched by any visa officer and proof is, i wrote to chc london about mysterious ecas and there is no reply plus we haven't received any 2nd AOR.

anyway good luck to all........................ but i am not gonna pay any attention to this fake / unrelaible ecas.

thanks all............

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
wxyz123 said:
guys i have reached a conclusion after reading responses on this thread and other threads. recent show up of ecas and information in ecas is totally false. even somebody said above visa office told him ecas is only dealing with applicants inside canada.

i think our files have not even been touched by any visa officer and the information ecas is showing what they got from cio. it should just say "CIO Review Complete" and not "in process" or not even "Received by visa office"

i stopped coming to this forum a while ago but when i saw a change in ecas i came here again but to only waste my time and get false hope and excitement.

i beleive our files have not even been touched by any visa officer and proof is, i wrote to chc london about mysterious ecas and there is no reply plus we haven't received any 2nd AOR.

anyway good luck to all........................ but i am not gonna pay any attention to this fake / unrelaible ecas.

thanks all............
so disappointed yaar?lets play something different here,make friends we should make our community here the people living in same city especially or any other idea?

melbell_28

Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2010
Med's Done....
28-06-2010
STUPID STUPID STUPID ECAS! hate it. :mad: :'( :mad: :'(

I am so sick and tired of the games these guys play with us. below was a post from another member on this forum. maybe it will help some of u cheer up...

WARNING - Do this before starting the immigration process.

Before anyone starts the immigration process they should get a feel for what is in front of them - try the following tasks to simulate the process.

a) Rub vaseline in your eyes, so nothing appears to be clear.
b) Wait at a bus stop on a -20C snowy night with a paper bag over your head, so you get used to the isolation.
c) Order a hot chocolate at Timmies, but get them to serve you a coffee, so you know what confusion and disappointment is.
d) Spend two weeks on the toilet with constipation, so you understand what patience is.
e) Consume vast amounts of laxative, so you have to get up every five minutes for the next 36 hours, so you understand the meaning of urgency.
f) Clean the calcium from a giant sized shower head with a pin, so you comprehend frustration.
g) Set light to shoe box that contains an unknown amount of your money, so you grasp that you have no control over what the process will cost.
h) Send your partner on a world cruise, while you walk the city streets at night suffering from loneliness.
i) Mail a letter to your home from the northern side of the Ngorongoro crater, forget to use a stamp, spell your address incorrectly and miss out the post code, wait at home for the letter, embrace the feeling, it will show you what it is like to wait for the return of your passport from a VO.
j) Visit the most dangerous place you can imagine, wear all your bling and carry all your cash in full view... The fear you now have is similar to the feeling that you get when approaching a POE, or meeting an IO.
k) Attempt to juggle feathers and jello, it may start off well, but you have to be someone very special to keep it all together for any length of time.

After a month of performing these tasks on a regular basis, sit down and consider what this could be like if it lasted 4, 5, 9 or even 18 months.
Now you are starting to comprehend the path that lies in front of you.

Understand that you need more than strength, more than courage, you need... a bit of insanity and a fair dose of commitment - it is your call.

I wish you luck and good fortune

Above quote from baloo. :)

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cforcanada said:
Atleast you are able to see your status online. I tried to send email to Buffalo VO, and this is what they replied
"e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only. Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

Why this is so confusing?
I asked them "How can I check my ECAS status online?"
Buffalo VO replied :
There is no system for checking the status of applications processing outside Canada.

So what is this ECAS everybody is talking about? ;D ;D ;D

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
cforcanada said:
I asked them "How can I check my ECAS status online?"
Buffalo VO replied :
There is no system for checking the status of applications processing outside Canada.

So what is this ECAS everybody is talking about? ;D ;D ;D
then how we are able to see our status. Atleast for me it changed to RCBO,In Process

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skFSW said:
then how we are able to see our status. Atleast for me it changed to RCBO,In Process
Exactly, and many applicants are able to check it from different countries. I did not understand why they would send me such irresponsible reply. Now only thing I can do is call CIC and try to find out what is happening after 26th June. BTW I am post June applicant.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
cforcanada said:
Exactly, and many applicants are able to check it from different countries. I did not understand why they would send me such irresponsible reply. Now only thing I can do is call CIC and try to find out what is happening after 26th June. BTW I am post June applicant.
That's really irresponsible because on they website they say that the service is available for both applications(filled inside our outside Canada).

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
Dudes i got my second AOR after my ecas changed to In Process so we cant say that nobody has touched our files. something is definately happening.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis said:
Dudes i got my second AOR after my ecas changed to In Process so we cant say that nobody has touched our files. something is definately happening.
its not that your ecas changed to in process so you received 2nd AOR. it was on your way anyway. its a co-incidence that you received 2nd AOR at a time when ecas is showing wrong information.

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 & 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
Today my ecas status changed to In process. But the details are same as RBVO.
The address has been removed from the e-case page.

I am not sure what to make of this. Any thoughts?

Regards
STS

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
STS2Canada said:
Today my ecas status changed to In process. But the details are same as RBVO.
The address has been removed from the e-case page.

I am not sure what to make of this. Any thoughts?

Regards
STS
budyy to be honest i think you should not rely on this and get excited by that. i am saying this becasue of my own experience and listening from so many other people on this forum.

if you want to be sure you can write to visa office about your application.