+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Ranbir.meet

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello,
Just wondering how many pictures do we need for entry visa?Also do we need to get the picture stamped as OCI?
Thank you in advance.

Parminder7652

May 2, 2019
Hello everyone a quick question.
Going to apply entry visa walk in Brampton do after printed do we collect PASSPORT from BLS or they parcel to our home address, if parcel then how to pay for parcel at counter or online link ?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv,
They per below
Applied walk in Brampton Nov 9
In transit to consulate Nov 9
Visas granted not printed Nov 10
Visas printed Nov 13 all
But only two of the three were in transit from consulates to BLS later on Nov 13
Last one is still showing processing at consulates on the BLS tracker but is granted and printed
Give it a day.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello everyone a quick question.
Going to apply entry visa walk in Brampton do after printed do we collect PASSPORT from BLS or they parcel to our home address, if parcel then how to pay for parcel at counter or online link ?
You can opt to collect or pay for courier at the counter.

Reactions: Parminder7652

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Please do post if you manage to get in to CGI without appointment and your experience. Looks like I will have to go there as well as I'm not getting a response to the email sent about a week ago.
Yes, I called them around 9:30 in the morning and discuss my problem. Had to collect my original documents. They said you can come and ask guard to let you in and come directly to reception. Please see if they can pick your call in the morning hours.

Reactions: hp2023

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Any luck for postal applications reached on Nov 1? My travel date is approaching and no action is creating panic.

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hopefully you should see some update today that’s what i am expecting
\

Keeping fingers crossed. Thank you. BLS is non responsive on any other mode, except in person. I have called, emailed and post query on website., but no response. Hoping they take some action today atleast. Thank you!

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
I have an application that I sent on November 3 Friday, it was delivered on Monday November 6. But for some reason on BLS website it still shows “no record found”. I know they usually put receipt status within 5 business days. Anyone experienced this in the past?