+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Status changed to printed n processed... oh my gosh finally some movement somewhr.. now fingers crossed to see my pp in my hand.. oh i m so happy n c some ray of hope
Happy for you, now can’t wait for BLS to speedy up and not be a Witch on Halloween

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Status changed to printed n processed... oh my gosh finally some movement somewhr.. now fingers crossed to see my pp in my hand.. oh i m so happy n c some ray of hope
Great news.. Hope it comes by Friday, latest Monday..

Reactions: RuchiWalia

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Yas!! Girl. It is In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
Just checked n yes same status... ohhhhhhh myyyyy halloween just got sweeter... N its my bday too today so I guess birthday luck is also working for me... fingers crossed cant wait to get pp to actually c this

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
I went to BLS Toronto now and they told they will accept entry visa application with surrender certificate application
receipt.
Did they say if we can apply for 6 months' visa without surrender certificate? And what proof needs to be provided for application in process?

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
They didnot specify any duration. Proof is the receipt that you received on application day. I did postal so I told them that, they printed me a receipt with my application number.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
They didnot specify any duration. Proof is the receipt that you received on application day. I did postal so I told them that, they printed me a receipt with my application number.
Oh, now I am confused.. Can I apply for a 6 month visa or not :/