+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ENTRY STAMPS DATES

basel4380

Jul 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am preparing for the Canadian citizenship application and I need one clarification. Entry stamp dates for couple of travels over the last three years are different from the date I left Canada due to timing zone difference. For example, I left Canada on 13-April-2013 but the destination entry stamp date shows 15-April-2015 ... which date should I fill in my application? I already have buffer in the total 1095 days but afraid that difference might cause and issue for incorrect information. Please advise.

Regards,

Basel

Justice4B

Feb 19, 2011
basel4380 said:
Hello,

I am preparing for the Canadian citizenship application and I need one clarification. Entry stamp dates for couple of travels over the last three years are different from the date I left Canada due to timing zone difference. For example, I left Canada on 13-April-2013 but the destination entry stamp date shows 15-April-2015 ... which date should I fill in my application? I already have buffer in the total 1095 days but afraid that difference might cause and issue for incorrect information. Please advise.

Regards,

Basel
The date/time you left is the one you should be reporting. It is also the proof of travel (out) you would have. Same thing on return. You could have left to return (e.g) on a 10th, but arrived here on the 11th or 12th.