+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment reference letter - job description as separate document

Hayeesha

Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys, really hoping someone can help me out here. I contacted my previous employer for employment verification letter and asked they include all the requested details, including my roles and responsibilities (or job description). They responded and did everything except add the job description and said that is not something they usually include. What are my options? My former colleague is now a manager and she can get me the job description from HR directly and it will be on the company’s letterhead. Can I use that instead since they have refused to include in the actual letter they sent? Or must all of these details be on that one letter? The letter they sent provides everything except this very vital information. Thank you

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
May I know what did you do? I am on the same boat and thinking of creating my own Job Description file then let a manager sign it

Hayeesha

Dec 28, 2022
May I know what did you do? I am on the same boat and thinking of creating my own Job Description file then let a manager sign it
Hi, I haven’t applied yet but I will probably do same as you. My previous manager is willing to sign it so i will create the job description from the role