+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Issue... Is it one of the reason for temp work permit refusal?

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question 1 (About my work history)
I have resigned from my previous company due to family matters. This company refused to issue my work certificate because I did not follow their resignation process. I left this company though I’m aware that we have a contract bond. That they will only allow me to resign if I pay them the amount of 200,000. Because i don't have that amount of money, I have no choice but to leave the company without their approval. I know this company is a bad reference and i know that my work history from them (April 2011- May 2012) will appear in my SSS static record. Is it ok to tell this information to the Visa officer? I am worrying too much about this.

Question 2 (Definition of employment from the visa officer's perspective)
I am currently self employed and even before I came with this company. I provide consultancy work (Voluntary work and paid work)
by performing computer support. My clients can provide my work certificate anytime I ask. Will this suit as an employment, being self employed?

Please help me, I need some advice.

out

Jun 23, 2012
1. just declare whatever you have as a job experience and if no work cert. so be it. maintain consistency what the vo will see in your files like sss static form and series of your productivity period. if and when you will be asked why you dont have coe for that employment that's the time you explain the truth of the matter. vo has ways to determine if you are consistent and telling the truth...this is my own eyeview.

2. yes. that also serves as being employed. ideally, if you can register it under business license you are putting some personality in your business aside from your certified client who can provide job work done for them.

all the things that will ever happen to your papers really lies on the vo if becomes acceptable and gut feel reliable passing their scrutiny procedures...i hope i help!

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much OUT, I really appreciate your help.

I like the idea of getting a business title, i will look into this. I agree with you that it really lies with the VO and this is what I am afraid of.

Btw, will it be alright if one of my client is my prospective employer? Will this info contribute to get an approval?

out

Jun 23, 2012
xbrandon said:
Thank you very much OUT, I really appreciate your help.

I like the idea of getting a business title, i will look into this. I agree with you that it really lies with the VO and this is what I am afraid of.

Btw, will it be alright if one of my client is my prospective employer? Will this info contribute to get an approval?

i think it will be an item too. the vo if they have question or want to verify something to an employer, they contact also the employer that's sponsor. whatever they want to know and weigh in will add up to satisfy and justify their judgement.

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your answer OUT.

One more thing OUT. Since you said that the VO can ask the employer if they have questions or something that they want to verify. Should I worry if I did not include the work experience that I get from my previous company (I am referring to the company that I left without their approval, April 2011-March 2012) because it is a bad reference?

out

Jun 23, 2012
xbrandon said:
Thank you for your answer OUT.

One more thing OUT. Since you said that the VO can ask the employer if they have questions or something that they want to verify. Should I worry if I did not include the work experience that I get from my previous company (I am referring to the company that I left without their approval, April 2011-March 2012) because it is a bad reference?
whatever you have submitted, so be it and you cannot change it anymore. aside your worry will only stress you and nothing will come up if you worry or not. pray without ceasing will make a difference.

Dreamersonly

Oct 31, 2012
Hindi po tutuo na kapag unemployed ka ay denied ka. Marami ring unemployed na na-approve basta suwak kayo sa qualifications, experience at requirements, puedeng i-consider yan ng VO. Hindi sila bias.

out

Jun 23, 2012
sino ba nagsabing denied agad? lahat ng mangyayari depende sa vo. may cases pa nga na inaapela altho sa pag reapply inaddress yung appeal na bakit nadeny na wala ng madadagdag pa na requirements at basis of coming back andun na lahat and yet anong naging basis na para madeny (op kors sinabi yan ng yan ng may paggalang). sa pangalawang re-apply (using same un expired lmo) ay pumasa na. hindi
kabiasan na dahil wala kang trabaho deny ka, kundi gut feel kung babalik ka ba sa pinas o hindi. yun ang no.1 nilang binabantayan.

malaking factor na may trabaho sa dahilang pinapakita na produtive ang isang tao at di para umasa sa kanilang work force . now kung sakali walang trabaho nung panahon na nag apply ang isang aplikante, may mga sukatan pa din at consideration na binibigay gaya ng ex-abroad at kababalik lang ng pinas ng kasalukuyang nag aapply, full time mommy sa ngayon na dati nakapagtrabaho pero nanganak at naturally naka maternity break. sinabi mong swak qualifications, experience and requirements yan ang no.1 nilang binabasehan na para makaqualify naman sa trabahong pinapasok. pero nagiging case to case basis pa din kasi may taga call center agent na yun lang ang naging trabaho nya sa simula na nakapagtrabaho sya hanggang sa nag apply na sya sa canada call center pa din sya nagtratrabaho and yet nabisahan na ang trabaho nya fca. suma may factor na productivity pa din kung bakit sya ipinasa at gut feel ng vo na may babalikang trabaho. pero di lahat nakakakuha ng ganyan, dahil mrami na akong nabasa na customer service related ang naging trabaho di nga lang resto o kitchen set up and yet di pinalad na mabisahan...

nasa vo talaga yan kung ano ang gut feel nila para bisahan ka lalo since foreign work ito ay kailangan may makita silang basehan na magpabago bago man ang patakaran nila sa immigration ay babalik ka pa din kung saan ka nanggaling...sana makatulong ito sa nga giliw na mambabasa.

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
out said:
whatever you have submitted, so be it and you cannot change it anymore. aside your worry will only stress you and nothing will come up if you worry or not. pray without ceasing will make a difference.

Thank you for your advise OUT.

My LMO has finally approved and I will now start to process the documents for my work permit...

One last thing before i fill out the application (kaba.. kaba.. ). During the time I applied in my prospective employer, I did not include the work experience of the company who refuse to issue my work certificate. I know I have to tell this information to the VO but will it be alright if my prospective employer has no idea about this?

I badly need some advise. :'(

out

Jun 23, 2012
xbrandon said:
Thank you for your advise OUT.
My LMO has finally approved and I will now start to process the documents for my work permit...
One last thing before i fill out the application (kaba.. kaba.. ). During the time I applied in my prospective employer, I did not include the work experience of the company who refuse to issue my work certificate. I know I have to tell this information to the VO but will it be alright if my prospective employer has no idea about this?
I badly need some advise. :'(
''water under the bridge"...if you happened to hide it to your prospective employer on your initial meet up so be it. after all the long and tedious process will be at the cic side. the focus of your employer is not in your resume and work experiences anymore. you and the employer already got the "seal the deal" thru named LMO to you. you and your employer is now focused on "to be or not to be that is the question!"... i hope i help...!

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
Tama! galing mo talaga IDOL! @OUT in short ok ka na sa employer mo and you satisfied your prospective employer and now you have to satisfy the CIC VO. :D
out said:
''water under the bridge"...if you happened to hide it to your prospective employer on your initial meet up so be it. after all the long and tedious process will be at the cic side. the focus of your employer is not in your resume and work experiences anymore. you and the employer already got the "seal the deal" thru named LMO to you. you and your employer is now focused on "to be or not to be that is the question!"... i hope i help...!

out

Jun 23, 2012
iyamsky_04 said:
Tama! galing mo talaga IDOL! @ OUT in short ok ka na sa employer mo and you satisfied your prospective employer and now you have to satisfy the CIC VO. :D
magaling ka din naman at visa issued ka na nga oh!... dat means pasado! panalo! papalo na ang metro ng kapalaran!!!

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
out said:
Thanks sa inyo mga sir...

Ok lang ba na work certificate na lang ang ipakita tungkol sa mga freelance work ko, wala na akong time para makakuha ng business title eh?

Tungkol naman sa proof of funds and personal property, my nabasa kasi akong thread na isa din ito sa reason ng refusal. Totoo ba? Kung sakali naman, mga gaano kadami ang kailangan sa proof of funds ska sa personal property?

out

Jun 23, 2012
Ok lang ba na work certificate na lang ang ipakita tungkol sa mga freelance work ko, wala na akong time para makakuha ng business title eh?

Gaya ng nasabi, si vo na ang magiging kausap mo kung pano mo sya makukumbinsi na bisahan ka. altho magpabisnis title or license ka man, ideally pagdating sa dates ay mas cconvincing and realistic na mga magiging certification mo sa mga kliyente mo ay after ng date ng lisensya at business name para di magmukhang railroad KUNG MAPAPANSIN

Tungkol naman sa proof of funds and personal property, my nabasa kasi akong thread na isa din ito sa reason ng refusal. Totoo ba?

totoong according sa thread meron pero pagdating sa checklist wala. now kung ang pakaging mo ay self employed business person ka as freelance technician to be consistent again ay may bank acct. at again kung pati yan ay mapapansin pa din ng vo as in lahat tineteknikal nila to prove your presentation

Kung sakali naman, mga gaano kadami ang kailangan sa proof of funds ska sa personal property?

maybe at least may 2kcad ka as equivalent to prove your money can survive your stay in canada if worse scenario comes to you.

xbrandon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
out said:

Gaya ng nasabi, si vo na ang magiging kausap mo kung pano mo sya makukumbinsi na bisahan ka. altho magpabisnis title or license ka man, ideally pagdating sa dates ay mas cconvincing and realistic na mga magiging certification mo sa mga kliyente mo ay after ng date ng lisensya at business name para di magmukhang railroad KUNG MAPAPANSIN
Yes tama ka OUT, late na para kumuha ng business title. Kailangan galingan ko na lang sa pagsagot sa VO. Tatanungin din ba ng VO kung mgkano ang kinikita ko sa pag freelance? Tatanungin din ba nya kung suit ung income sa monthly budget ng family of 4? Ano ba ang kailangan iprove sa VO about sa employment?

Tungkol naman sa proof of funds and personal property, my nabasa kasi akong thread na isa din ito sa reason ng refusal. Totoo ba?

totoong according sa thread meron pero pagdating sa checklist wala. now kung ang pakaging mo ay self employed business person ka as freelance technician to be consistent again ay may bank acct. at again kung pati yan ay mapapansin pa din ng vo as in lahat tineteknikal nila to prove your presentation
Yes may bank account ako pero ATM lang tapos hindi lahat paid may voluntary work din, at cash basis. Ang worry ko zero balance ang account ko, palagi ko kasing sinasagad pag ng wiwithdraw ako.

Kung sakali naman, mga gaano kadami ang kailangan sa proof of funds ska sa personal property?

maybe at least may 2kcad ka as equivalent to prove your money can survive your stay in canada if worse scenario comes to you.
ok 2kcad, pede ako makahiram nito para sa maitransfer sa bank account ko. Pag sinabing bank statement, kailangan ba PASSBOOK or ATM pede na?

pagdating naman sa personal property, meron kaming lote ng mga kapatid ko. pero nakapangalan lang sa isang tao (kasi hindi yata pede pag marami ang my ari) kaya lumalabas na sa kanya ung property. Ang tanong ko, ok lang ba na daaanin sa notaryo ung document na nagpapatunay na kasama ako sa my ari ng lote? Kasi matagal din ang process pag subdivide pa.

Your help is really appreciated... Thank you.