+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Issue... Is it one of the reason for temp work permit refusal?

JB201012

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Riyadh KSA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 23-01-2013
No problem Ms. Out
TRV applicant - CEM last June (Refused)
TWP Applicant - CIC -Riyadh KSA on my 6th weeks waiting
Destination - Ontario

Hope everything goes well also on your OWP application :)

out

Jun 23, 2012
JB201012 said:
No problem Ms. Out
TRV applicant - CEM last June (Refused)
TWP Applicant - CIC -Riyadh KSA on my 6th weeks waiting
Destination - Ontario

Hope everything goes well also on your OWP application :)
ohmmm, owp agad, opm mas tama at yun ang libangan ng mga pinoy ang mag opm...di ako magiging owp at di ako dun nabibilang...cwp pa rin sa panibagong trabaho na harinawa makarating ng pnp at makakuha ng medalyang pr. tulad nyo din kakaba kaba asan na ba ang parang bulalakaw na wp.

JB201012

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Riyadh KSA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
20-10-2012
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 23-01-2013
out said:
ohmmm, owp agad, opm mas tama at yun ang libangan ng mga pinoy ang mag opm...di ako magiging owp at di ako dun nabibilang...cwp pa rin sa panibagong trabaho na harinawa makarating ng pnp at makakuha ng medalyang pr. tulad nyo din kakaba kaba asan na ba ang parang bulalakaw na wp.
:)

Who knows? might be one of the special gifts we may receive this December :) :) :)

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
GOODLUCK!!! :) :) :)

go on girl015

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
Med's Request
01-01-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2014 forwarded to cem 09-01-2014
problem ko din to.

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
Hi po sa inyo!!

I have problems regarding one of the requirements under LIVE in CAREGIVER PROGRAM
It says here
• You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment, within the past 3 years, with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.

im a nurse with 1 year and 6 months experience in a clinic. I am only a volunteer there and expect there is no salary.
Do you think i am qualified in the experience?

Im just worried if my papres will be refused.. Somebody told me i will receive a refusal.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hi
donna08 said:
Hi po sa inyo!!

I have problems regarding one of the requirements under LIVE in CAREGIVER PROGRAM
It says here
• You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment, within the past 3 years, with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.

im a nurse with 1 year and 6 months experience in a clinic. I am only a volunteer there and expect there is no salary.
Do you think i am qualified in the experience?

Im just worried if my papres will be refused.. Somebody told me i will receive a refusal.
Hi you are qualified sa training because your diploma as nurse is related to job offer.

Proof of successful completion of a minimum of six months of full-time training in a
classroom setting in a field or occupation related to the job offered in Canada,

What's is your job offer elderly or with children? it doesn't matter because your both qualified but your volunteer work serves as job training not as 12 months or more full time paid experience.

You should put N.A. sa work experience

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
@wsongco

job offer is childcare.. my employer is my aunt.

Many told me dat im not qualified because i am a volunteer nurse
what is written on my checklist is:

Proof of successful completion of a minimum of six months of full-time training in a
classroom setting in a field or occupation related to the job offered in Canada,

OR

One year of full-time paid employment within the last three years, including at least six
months of continuous employment with one employer in a job related to the prospective
employment in Canada.

so any of the two is acceptable?

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
thank u wsongco..

im not qualified sa One year of full-time paid employment within the last three years, including at least six
months of continuous employment with one employer in a job related to the prospective
employment in Canada.

but i am qualified sa Proof of successful completion of a minimum of six months of full-time training in a
classroom setting in a field or occupation related to the job offered in Canada

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........