Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I see what you mean.
The point that “calms me down” is that he has a lot to loose too (he did other lmias before and did the same with other people, plus the other guy still working there.

He would be a fool to try to take any legal action against me or my Pr. I understand that in a worst case scenario the situation could lead to extreme consequences (like revoking the pr). But I also understand that this would happen after a fair trial and after I present my defense.
Also, wouldn’t be just against me as I have evidence that he did that to multiple people as he did this scam with others.
Its okay. At the end of the day, its your life. I only wanted to ensure that you know what you are getting into.

Reactions: Brinbc

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The only way that might happen is if the employer decided to talk to IRCC about you in retaliation for your complaining to Employment Standards.
Technically that's not the only way. Technically a co-worker could lodge a complaint or someone else abused by the employer could launch a complaint which opens up a larger investigation.

Anyway - none of this is within the OP's control so no point worrying about it.

Agreed chances are very low.

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Technically that's not the only way. Technically a co-worker could lodge a complaint or someone else abused by the employer could launch a complaint which opens up a larger investigation.

Anyway - none of this is within the OP's control so no point worrying about it.

Agreed chances are very low.
I agree with you.
There are numerous possibilities here, And the extremes bring massive consequences. Of course Chances exist, but I believe they are quite low.

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I can see that you spoke from your heart and you said nothing but the truth.
Life is not easy for us immigrants, but I believe in God and I believe he chooses our challenges based on our strength.

I know what he did was wrong, but now it’s over and I can move on with my life. Not seeing his face ever again will already be enough for me.
Believe in God and thats it, we can just try, God gives.

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Just as an update:
His son just tried to call me.
And now he sent me a message saying
“Answer my fucking call!”

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Things we have to do for getting PR...i also dont kniw whether it is worth doing it. Since we have in mind that PR can make our life better..nothing..until you are born here..whole life we will be immigrants..remember our hardwork and struggle...the best thing is we feel this because we are educated enough, we should be illetrate and come to Canada..those people dont feel loke you feel, i feel and many more feel. If we complain to Ircc they may look into these kind of LMIas and other people may not get their "dream" come true. I know who recently got PR for 50000$ package. PR is a business, nothing else for employees as well as govt.
The thing to do is report the consultants and businesses if you are offered a job for 50k. If you pay the money and come to Canada based on a financial agreement for PR you end up also doing something illegal. Canada is trying to crack down put unless people report the consultants and businesses who are essentially selling jobs in Canada it is very hard to catch most of the businesses and very labour intensive. Most keep quiet and prefer to pay and never report anyone. Unless all potential immigrants all take a stand and refuse to pay more businesses and crooked consultants will keep appearing. Once you put one out of business another one appears. It is often previous members from their own home country who are taking advantage of people so the community should really be standing up and refusing to tolerate the illegal practices and abuse of their community members.

Reactions: raj90 and Brinbc

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Just as an update:
Time to get a new number. You need to close all contact you have with him or his dad.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just as an update:
Block his number. Get a new number if it is getting troublesome.

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
His dad just sent:

“You will lose your status and will ruin your future career or profession.”

honestly, what’s his point?
if he tries anything against me shit will hit the fan and everybody will be in problem. He is trying hard to scare me but even in the worst case scenario I have plenty of evidence of my side.
I never paid for any lmia
I never had any deal with him
I endured the shit he threw at me the whole time.

his evidences are all made up and everything he has is fake. Not to mention that he has a guy under lmia working for him with in the same conditions right now, and any action would probably harm his pr as well.
Also, the lawyer that did the whole process will be involved so it’s another person to lose.
For me it sounds like a bluff.

Last edited:

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Also, the lawyer that did the whole process will be involved so it’s another person to lose. What do you guys think? For me it sounds like a bluff.
You question is beyond the scope of this forum. I don't know how good any of us are in such kind of hard-ball negotiation. This is now no longer a question of immigration but that of a threat from your boss and a blackmail. I doubt folks here are well equipped to help you on that.

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
You question is beyond the scope of this forum. I don't know how good any of us are in such kind of hard-ball negotiation. This is now no longer a question of immigration but that of a threat from your boss and a blackmail. I doubt folks here are well equipped to help you on that.
you are absolutely right
I edited my post and removed the question, as it was inadequate.

At this point I am aware and prepared for all the paths this may take.
And I’m blocking his number, I’m tired of this s****