+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email from CIC that PR card renewal needs secondary review

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
ranjan05 said:
I have got US Record from I-94 website. Now I have to find from various countries listed nelow.
1- EU - How to get it ?
2- India
3.UAE
4.Chad
5.Iraq
6.Qatar
Very simple if you are sure you applied renewal after 730 days of physical presence no-need to worry write a letter to CIC that you cant provide these information's and CIC knows from such countries you cant get any record unless you are present there.

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marinamg said:
Does anybody know the IRCC telephone number? I tried the 1-888-242-2100, but I couldn´t talk to any attendant.

Here is my husband´s frame line.

application date: January 19, 2016
Started processing: March, 13, 2016
second review: March, 13, 2016

I noticed that some people here under second review since March are receiving their PR cards now. Unfortunately, my husband didn’t receive his and because of that we haven´t seen each other as he can´t leave Canada and I was not allowed to visit him as a tourist either.
I sent my application of end of March 2016, received a secondary review letter on 20 June, received my new PR card yesterday. It takes up to 12 months from receipt of Secondary review letter. Mine was a straight forward application too as since landing in Canada 6 years ago I had only been outside Canada for less than 20 days when I went to the UK.

Marinamg

Aug 23, 2016
MatQue said:
I don't know their number. Your husband can leave the country. What he's gonna need to do to go back to Canada is to get a PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document). I got it in Brazil and it took exactly a month to be issued. Another way is to fly to US and enter Canada by land renting a car, for example (he wouldn't need a PRTD is this case).

Matheus
Tks Matheus!!!

We thought about it, but I heard that the PRTD can take a long time to be issued and that it can be even denied. Moreover, he´s working in Toronto and doesn´t have a long period of vacation to leave Canada for a whole month.

Marinamg

Aug 23, 2016
Marinamg said:
Tks Blueboy1980

I think that he is case is taking more time, because he needed to say in Brazil for some time due to family issues.

Happy for you!!! Smiley
Tks Blueboy1980

I think that gis case is taking more time, because he needed to stay in Brazil for some time due to family issues.

Happy for you!!! Smiley

Chuc

Nov 22, 2016
All ,
I was checking the status of my application on ecas, and they just sent the card via mail 7 feb 2017.
I'm located in montreal , Quebec so the others could be notified about the time in other provinces.
will let you know if anything additional comes across the road
have a great day all

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Chuc said:
All ,
I was checking the status of my application on ecas, and they just sent the card via mail 7 feb 2017.
I'm located in montreal , Quebec so the others could be notified about the time in other provinces.
have a great day all
Hi Chuc, congratulations!!! Gotta be relieved!!!

Could you please share your timeline? I'm also from Montreal and mine is like this:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 31, 2016.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 25, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on April 26, 2016.

I went to secondary review May 26th, 2016. I stayed in Canada for about 910 days before applying for PR card renewal. I left the country 2 days before they received the application, to finish Ph.D.

I'm kind of tired of this whole loooooooooooooooong boring process lol

Matheus

Chuc

Nov 22, 2016
MatQue said:
Hi Chuc, congratulations!!! Gotta be relieved!!!

Could you please share you timeline? I'm also from Montreal and mine is like this:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 31, 2016.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 25, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on April 26, 2016.

I went to secondary review May 26th, 2016. I stayed in Canada for about 910 days before applying for PR card renewal. I left the country 2 days before they received the application, to finish Ph.D.

I'm kind of tired of this whoooooooole long boring process lol

Matheus
here is my timeline

1.We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 14, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 13, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on June 14, 2016.
4.Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on February 7, 2017.

with accumulative days total of 830 in the five years

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Chuc said:
here is my timeline

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 13, 2016.

Thank you Chuc! Well, I gotta wait. Have no choice ;D

Congrats again!!!

Matheus

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
ranjan05 said:
Does anybody got his or card by urgent Processing when your application was under secondary review.
Hi ranjan05,

there are some fellows in this thread that got their cards whilst under secondary review. You will need to read the messages to find out who they are or wait for some of them to tell you!

Matheus

Kissyred

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Chuc said:
All ,
have a great day all
Congratulations Chuc!
Thank you for the update, so happy for you.

Here's the updated list ordered by secondary review referral date.

Dec 2015: tonymiz✔, Mrmr*, rbrar14*
Jan 2016: Osama912✔, bahaar*, harshalp✔, KITJ, quari_gupta08✔
Feb 2016: vop✔, kwtangerine✔, clc70✔, Mrmr*, NSL✔
Mar 2016: Peymanp✔, Chrome✔, Ramik, Brenttristan✔, bob27✔, peace65✔, jnasarat, brent16✔, ALGHope✔, mmha✔ harry2015✔, MagedYousef
Apr 2016: decent guy 3, Frank_vt1✔, US123 <hubby &wife>✔, enmbs✔, TonyL✔, Frenchie1980✔
May 2016: MatQue, davidT321✔, marieh123✔
Jun 2016: Chuc✔, torhout13*✔, Blueboy1980✔
Jul 2016: Loulita, Kissyred*, Dribble✔
Aug2016: shu0322, BetSu*, Cameron2020,
Sep 2016: quasar81, Saga
Oct. 2016: Penguin23, Happy123456789, Ramkris*, ohalawani, *_GAK_*
Nov2016: peardroppop, Sayadil, jaycue, elie72✔
Dec 2016 : Asif007, ibry

* indicates additional information/documents requested
✔ indicates PR card approved

Netnet

Jan 16, 2017
Hi All:

I am a return PR .My first landing in the year 1997 but only stay 1 month as need to take care my sick mother.I return to Toronto Jan 2014 . Apply my initial PR card Feb 2016.
In April 2016 received email from CIC told that my application under secondary review .This review will result in an additional delay.
I can check my status after getting the email from CIC.It is under process.
However. 2 months ago I can‘t find my status on line .When I call to CIC and told that it is on process as usual.
I call again CIC on 16 Jan 17 .Can‘T believe the staff told me that my PR card has under production.
Received email from CIC request to submit 2 new photos.I have send it by speed post in next day.
I am not if it is the final procedure? Anybody in here have the similar case as me?
Will I get my PR card soon?

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuc said:
here is my timeline

My timeline is nearly exactly like this. But I got a letter for secondary review on June 20. I got my PR card two days ago.

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Hi guys,

I've got a question for those who got their cards recently or anyone that could help.

We first receive a message in our inbox telling that something has changed in our timeline or we gotta look for news directly on e-cas?

Thanks a lot!!!

Matheus