+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligible to apply for CANADA FSW????????????????

ADITA2013

Mar 13, 2012
PLEASE, if someone can explain and suggest.............

can someone apply for canadian FSW , who has the required education and work experience in demand list? IF THE PERSON IS LIVING IN USA FOR LAST THREE YEARS.

and presently out of status ,but entered legally and stayed legally for one year. and presently not working and never worked in USA. but has worked in home country

1 Can he apply?
2 Present status in US will matter ?
3 not working in US , so how he surviving ? will this question arise ? ( as staying with family )

PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE..........

THANKS & REGARDS,

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
They ask for status .In my case they wanted to see my status in USA.Your best bet would be to go back to your country and apply from there.If u are already out of status in USA that means your are illegal in USA.

They won't let u in .

Thanks,
Trick

ADITA2013

Mar 13, 2012
dear,

i am still in doubt as if you read the following link..........but my question is for FSW not for self employed worker.........n i cant find the info in the site.

( these lines are form website..............

Self-employed persons:
How to apply

There are two permanent resident application processes for self-employed persons.

You must use the regular process if:

you have been selected by Quebec
you have been lawfully admitted to Canada OR the United States for a period of at least one year and you are submitting your application to the Canadian visa office in Buffalo.
You must use the simplified process if none of the above applies to you.

Choose the option that applies to you:

regular application process
simplified application process
Quebec has its own business immigration program for people who plan to live there. For more information, visit the Quebec immigration website.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
If I am correct, your query is whether you can apply while you are out of status in the US?
To be able apply in another country other than your country of citizenship, you must have at least 1 year LEGAL permission to stay in that country at the time of application. That legal stay could be anything, student, work, visit, what have you. The issue is you ARE currently out of status and this overides the fact the fact that you entered legally and lived there for a year with permission. You can apply while in the states and list the visa office of your home country and then you can go to your home country for meds and the rest. Better still, talk to a consultant abt how best to go about it, even though I have my own reservations about their extortions. All the best!
*Mandie*