+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility letter from IRCC

Thirdnoel

May 7, 2019
I started applying for permanent residency of my son, who is 2 years old and lives in the philippines, since december 2018. On january I received and email from Manila Immigration requesting for CSQ. Unfortunately, I do not have the eligibility letter from quebec government for me to be able to proceed with my CSQ application. I’ve been calling the IRCC help center since january requesting for this eligibility letter but until now I don't get any favorable response from from. Up until now I dont know what to do anymore.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I started applying for permanent residency of my son, who is 2 years old and lives in the philippines, since december 2018. On january I received and email from Manila Immigration requesting for CSQ. Unfortunately, I do not have the eligibility letter from quebec government for me to be able to proceed with my CSQ application. I’ve been calling the IRCC help center since january requesting for this eligibility letter but until now I don't get any favorable response from from. Up until now I dont know what to do anymore.
The CSQ is issued by MIDI, not IRCC.

What is your status in Canada? How did you get it? Did you apply to Quebec/MIDI?

Thirdnoel

May 7, 2019
The CSQ is issued by MIDI, not IRCC.

What is your status in Canada? How did you get it? Did you apply to Quebec/MIDI?
Yeah, I know that CsQ is issued by MIdI but I need the eligibility letter as sponsor issued by IRCC. ELIGIBILITY LETTER IS A REQUIREMENT for the application of CSQ to MIDi.That letter is what im waiting. Im a permanent resident of quebec. I applied through the quebec skilled worker program.

Thirdnoel

May 7, 2019
1. We just need to apply for CSQ because last January, I receive an email from Canadian Embassy- Manila office in Philippines requesting fro the CSQ of my son and they just gave us a month to comply with the requirements.
2. As requirement for CSQ we requested already for an ELIGIBILITY LETTER from IRCC since January. I ve been calling the IRCC to follow up my request, but they just told me to wait until they send it.
3.Hence that having the eligibility letter from IRCC has no definite time, we sent requirements to MIDI with the letter of Canadian Embassy- Manila who is requesting for the CSQ, but they refused our request.
4.As advised by ALAC, more than a month we sent a request using the webform of IRCC to Canadian embassy in Manila to provide us with a letter that will serve as an alternative for the Eligibility letter, but up until now we have not receive any response from them.