+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Score 433 : What to expect ?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
I don't think, they are selecting randomly. I think, it is as per the NOC requirement to the province.
If the market condition required NOC XXXX to improve the economy for that province they will select that NOC XXXX.
I am just guessing, and hoping it should not be like that and should have a complex algorithm for that selecting under PNPs...
If candidates are selected per NOC code, I would argue that somebody from the local government is doing a poor job on studying Ontario's labor market requirements. I got an invite from Ontario, and my NOC code is 2145 - Petroleum Engineer. There aren't any oil or gas fields in that province, and if there are some pipeline hubs, I'm sure they have more than enough skilled people to fill in those jobs.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alex_dinou said:
If candidates are selected per NOC code, I would argue that somebody from the local government is doing a poor job on studying Ontario's labor market requirements. I got an invite from Ontario, and my NOC code is 2145 - Petroleum Engineer. There aren't any oil or gas fields in that province, and if there are some pipeline hubs, I'm sure they have more than enough skilled people to fill in those jobs.
I agree . My NOC is acceptable everywhere and always in need still i don't get Pt from Ontario. Its random or not designed well

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
alex_dinou said:
bestofluck said:
I agree . My NOC is acceptable everywhere and always in need still i don't get Pt from Ontario. Its random or not designed well
Thanks both of you to share that info. Now, I feel hard to say how they select.
Let's hope for best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Nick~Nick said:
Thanks both of you to share that info. Now, I feel hard to say how they select.
Let's hope for best!
There are 100 of people saying they recreate profile and get an invite> what does this mean. this is random. First I also believed they must be giving ranks according to NOC but some people have proved they get invite after resubmitting profile many times.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
My point is 370,planning to retake ielts.if my point increases and get 400+.. Can I apply for Ontario pnp?my NOC is 0121.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angelbd said:
My point is 370,planning to retake ielts.if my point increases and get 400+.. Can I apply for Ontario pnp?my NOC is 0121.
Any NOC under 0,A,B are eligible to apply depending which programme are you eligible for ...?
Hope that helps..

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scores under 450 are unlikely to get ITA. I had 415, after retaking IELTS I have 464. Best way to increase score is to imorove language.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
but no draws as of now...highly uncertain situations..if you are not scoring 450 plus thn its advisable to wait n watch fr new rules in jan..may b one can score more for canadian siblings.

MaddieS

May 22, 2018
Hi When I did my CRS on their portal it showed 470 now that I have submitted my profile it says 433, what to do will I not get an ITA