Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
arpit0718 said:
Hi Guys,

Need to make a profile for Express entry but I dont have a GC key .what do I do?

I am struck here.Please help.How do I get GC key?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

go to this link and click ....Continue to "GC Key"

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
abstriker said:
I'm following the details given on CIC site "Educational Credential Assessments – how to read your report"
http : // www . cic . gc . ca / english / immigrate / skilled / eca-conversion . asp

Hope that helps...
This link is great, thanks!! Yes, makes it clear!! ;D

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Hi,

I have been selected and added to the Pool and I also have a Job Offer.

My questions are:

1. What is the role of Job Bank. Job Bank is not fully operational at the moment.
2. How will the employer apply for LMIA? They have never done this before. Any links will be helpful. Will the employer themselves contact ESDC and then they will be told what to do next?
3. When will they start withdrawing candidate names? Any Idea

Thank You

abstriker

Aug 30, 2014
happy16 said:
This link is great, thanks!! Yes, makes it clear!! ;D
I have just written to WES, to get an explanation on "why MSc is considered as Graduation"?
BTW, you wot option you are selecting for Graduation?

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
abstriker said:
I have just written to WES, to get an explanation on "why MSc is considered as Graduation"?
BTW, you wot option you are selecting for Graduation?
That's what!!

With the link you shared, our conception that my two equivalencies, Bachelor's Degree (four years) and Bachelor's Degree (three years) should fetch 119 points is confirmed!!

But why I had got into doubt was itself because of the Q, what option to select for my individual credentials!? Because, ideally system/form should have been like we should select individual equivalency for individual credentials as per WES report, and system should have calculated 119 on basis of two such credentials!! But here CIC has goofed up a little!!

So for a person like me with two degree's, both at least three or more, I'll have to select the "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." as WES equivalent for both the credential entries (or even atleast one of them) instead of their original individual WES equivalent, then only I'll get my 119 points!!

So, yes, I'll either enter "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." for both Graduation and Masters, or for at least Masters and I'll also shoot a mail to WES for my Masters being given a BD equivalency!!

Stantony1234

Jan 5, 2015
I have created an EE profile.
Do we need to upload any documents at this time ?
In the " Review of documents section " , it is showing blank.
Also, what all are additional documents we need to get going forward ?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Stantony1234 said:
I have created an EE profile.
Do we need to upload any documents at this time ?
In the " Review of documents section " , it is showing blank.
Also, what all are additional documents we need to get going forward ?
No documents need to be uploaded until you are invited to apply, at that stage when you are actually applying for permanent residency.

amiory

Sep 16, 2014
Hi

I am new in this group and just started for EE process. So your guidance and help is much appreciated.

I have some questions and here is few information of mine for your kind consideration -

I have done my IELTS (overall score 6.5, [R-6.5, W-6, L-7, S-6]) and ECA from WES last year as I was about to apply for FSWP. However, I didn't apply actually because my desired NOC - Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173) has been capped out by that time (I was too late). I have 8+ years of experience in Software development, I am 32 years old and a married applicant.

Now according to your "STEPS TO CREATE - EE PROFILE" - during the eligibility test -

1. First question - province or territory I would like to live in ? > I actually don't know which province is better for my NOC !! Do I really have to select one?

2. Work experience section - there are few skilled trades listed (NOC codes that start in 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 & 633) but 2173 is not there !! Is NOC 2173 not eligible for EE process?

3. I neither have any canadian work experience nor canadian job offer yet. Is that mandatory?

4. After the eligibility test the result is - "Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry", though one of the immigration consultant agency of my country told me that my score is 325 and I am eligible to apply !! I am confused !! Should I stop right now or still there is a chance?

And my last question, if I am eligible then what should be the next step?

Hope to get some advises from you.

Thanks.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
amiory said:
Hi

I am new in this group and just started for EE process. So your guidance and help is much appreciated.

I have some questions and here is few information of mine for your kind consideration -

I have done my IELTS (overall score 6.5, [R-6.5, W-6, L-7, S-6]) and ECA from WES last year as I was about to apply for FSWP. However, I didn't apply actually because my desired NOC - Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173) has been capped out by that time (I was too late). I have 8+ years of experience in Software development, I am 32 years old and a married applicant.

Now according to your "STEPS TO CREATE - EE PROFILE" - during the eligibility test -

1. First question - province or territory I would like to live in ? > I actually don't know which province is better for my NOC !! Do I really have to select one?

2. Work experience section - there are few skilled trades listed (NOC codes that start in 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 & 633) but 2173 is not there !! Is NOC 2173 not eligible for EE process?

3. I neither have any canadian work experience nor canadian job offer yet. Is that mandatory?

4. After the eligibility test the result is - "Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry", though one of the immigration consultant agency of my country told me that my score is 325 and I am eligible to apply !! I am confused !! Should I stop right now or still there is a chance?

And my last question, if I am eligible then what should be the next step?

Hope to get some advises from you.

Thanks.
1. You should be able to select 'All Provinces', it appears this field is only really for when Provinces can search the pool for people that they wish to nominate themselves. No province is better for your NOC if you are aiming for the FSWP.

2. Skilled trades are different, those are professions such as plumber, electrician, carpenter etc. There is a program specifically for those trades: FSTP. I'm not sure what you selected in the form but you don't want to be filling those in, you should be able to select the skilled professions, not trades.

3. Canadian experience gains you more points and opens up the CEC stream as a possible route to PR but for FSWP it's not mandatory. An LMIA-Approved job offer will give you a big boost in EE profile points but at this point in time I'm not sure how it will work with FSWP, since the full integration with Job Bank isn't complete, so employers can't select candidates from the pool via this.

4. People have been finding the wizard can be picky about some of the details, I have seen some people having issues with whether their experience was continuous etc. I can't say why the wizard said you were ineligible I'm afraid.

If you are eligible the wizard would provide you with a code to enter in your MyCIC in order to create an EE profile. Although I can't remember if you can just directly create an EE profile from your MyCIC account and enter all your details there, after submission it will tell you if you are eligible or ineligible based on the actual CRS calculations. However, don't hold me to that.

Best of luck.

Jan 7, 2015
Good Morning everyone... I would like to know if I should include all my work experiences even if it is not related to my degree... I have two years work experience as Call Center Representative and three years work experience as Medical Technologist which is related to my course.. Should I include it all in the work experience? Thank you very much... Kindly please do help me with this..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
strawberries008 said:
Good Morning everyone... I would like to know if I should include all my work experiences even if it is not related to my degree... I have two years work experience as Call Center Representative and three years work experience as Medical Technologist which is related to my course.. Should I include it all in the work experience? Thank you very much... Kindly please do help me with this..
yes you should include all the experience in last 10 years.. system will ask you to pick the related NOC to that work experience and calculate your points for related NOC only .. but you should provide all the accurate details from your side..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
amar_klanti said:
Hello Seniors,

I already validate my personal reference code, however when I try to create EE profile using my given personal reference code I have the following error.

Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
Error Description:
The code you have entered is incorrect. Please re-enter your personal reference code.

I try several time but get the same message. plz suggest, do I validate again my eligibility and try again.

Thanks
yes you should .. no one else has faced this issue ..s o there must be something that you are doing wrong .. pls follow the first post of this thread .. hope it helps .. otherwise pls feel free to post more queries here...

amar_klanti

Dec 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
yes you should .. no one else has faced this issue ..s o there must be something that you are doing wrong .. pls follow the first post of this thread .. hope it helps .. otherwise pls feel free to post more queries here...
Hello srbhrn,
thanks for ur reply.

I resolve the problem by verify again my eligibility after login into mycic account.

But I have one more query. After fillup all my and spouse form, I created account in job bank. However, after login into the job bank account I don't find anything. SO, what will be the next step and how to employers find me. Is there any another way, I can check the job related with my NOC 2172 and apply?

Thanks again in adv. :)

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
amar_klanti said:
Hello srbhrn,
thanks for ur reply.

I resolve the problem by verify again my eligibility after login into mycic account.

But I have one more query. After fillup all my and spouse form, I created account in job bank. However, after login into the job bank account I don't find anything. SO, what will be the next step and how to employers find me. Is there any another way, I can check the job related with my NOC 2172 and apply?

Thanks again in adv. :)
currently all you need to do at job bank is register with your verification code.. I hope your summary of CIC profile reads Accepted against Job Bank registration ..

after that you need to sit tight and wait for further information from CIC.. :)

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Guys, anyone who has already completed their profile and received 119 (or 128) points for Education, please help!!

What was your WES report and,

What did you select in Each of your education credential entries under 'Level of Education' and 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

Also, if you make any changes, do the points get updated instantaneously? Does the date submitted on the welcome page get updated as well or that shows the first time you submitted your profile even after making changes?

Thanks!!