+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile creation VS PNP

Gaauraog

Dec 22, 2015
Hello Friends,

This question might sounds stupid but I have stuck here.

When i calcualted for total points for EE profile creation, its turning out to be 66 however i need 67 for EE profile creation.

Im basically looking for PNP only. I heard that I need to have EE profle in order to move my application ahead for immigration even if I get PNP nomination.

So do I really need EE profile even if im looking for PNP "Occupation In Demand" category?

Please guide.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Gaauraog said:
Hello Friends,

This question might sounds stupid but I have stuck here.

When i calcualted for total points for EE profile creation, its turning out to be 66 however i need 67 for EE profile creation.

Im basically looking for PNP only. I heard that I need to have EE profle in order to move my application ahead for immigration even if I get PNP nomination.

So do I really need EE profile even if im looking for PNP "Occupation In Demand" category?

Please guide.
In order to get 67 or more points under FSW, you need to improve your IELTS score(CLB 9 or higher) or get more education(PHD Max) / work experience(Minimum 1 year continuous in NOC A,B or 0).It doesn't matter which PNP stream you apply but you need to get 67 points or more for FSW which is the basic criteria to create an EE profile and apply for Canadian PR.Most of the PNP requires you to meet their own eligibility criteria as well as have an EE profile meeting FSW 67 points.Please look into the below thread for the different PNP's eligibility criteria
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
pk910 said:
In order to get 67 or more points under FSW, you need to improve your IELTS score(CLB 9 or higher) or get more education(PHD Max) / work experience(Minimum 1 year continuous in NOC A,B or 0).It doesn't matter which PNP stream you apply but you need to get 67 points or more for FSW which is the basic criteria to create an EE profile and apply for Canadian PR.Most of the PNP requires you to meet their own eligibility criteria as well as have an EE profile meeting FSW 67 points.Please look into the below thread for the different PNP's eligibility criteria
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html
Some PNPs do not require EE profile i.e. SINP OID and QSWP.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I would suggest doing the research, as i am only aware of the most popular one.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gaauraog said:
Thanks. Can you please let me know which PNP dont need EE profile apart from SNIP and QSWP?
Read the Summary of Eligibility Requirements for all PNP Streams thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html