+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Processing Time Calculator & General Statistics

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickyRocks said:
OK i am producing my Profile please tell me why iam receiving the message of not eligible because when i calculated my points i got 329.

Education: 16 Year of Education (MBA)
IELTS: CLB level 07
Work experience: 6 years
NOC: 0114, 0112 and 0213 ( i have to finalize my NOC yet)
Education Assessmnet: done
Financial sufficieny: Yes
Marital Status: Married but will apply as Single applicant my spouse will not accompany me.
To be eligible for EE, you must be eligible for one of the economic immigration programs first (FSW/FST/CEC). Your CRS doesn't matter in this context!

You are not eligible under FSW. You are getting only 66 points out of 100 (you need at least 67). Consequently, you are not eligible for Express Entry.

I assumed that you got 6 in all sections in IELTS (since you said CLB-7). Could you please give me your individual scores, please?

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
I am totally new to EE, Is the status application submitted after i submit my initial application at CIC or after i receive my ITA ? it says May/July month for me if i submit my application by 30th Jan 2016. I am planning to give IELTS on 23th Jan. Can i expect to finish applying by 30th Jan in this case ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prongs13 said:
I am totally new to EE, Is the status application submitted after i submit my initial application at CIC or after i receive my ITA ? it says May/July month for me if i submit my application by 30th Jan 2016. I am planning to give IELTS on 23th Jan. Can i expect to finish applying by 30th Jan in this case ?
Get ielts and eca done prior creating an EE profile. These two are the mandates.

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
I checked and i guess i can give IELTS exam on 23rd january, ECA means credential evaluation by WES ? how much time it takes ? i checked on website, it says course by course or document by document evaluation...which one is for us ? I am in dilemma as i was actually planning to apply for study permit if i get MBA admit. Was hoping to leave for canada by August by study permit route. However now i am considering going for PR, if it takes less time.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Hello,
Thanks for all these help & thread!! I have a very basic question, what is 'ECAS'? I have seen people's timeline which shoes ECAS status- in process, w/3/4 lines etc. I might sound very amateur but I am very confused ;D. I with my husband - principal applicant, have TIMELINE AS BELOW,

FSW EE OUTLAND
AOR- August 7th
Medical passed- August 17th
FEES paid upfront
BG in progress- November 20th

I can not see anything named ECAS in my EE profile. Can somebody guide me here???

Thanks
PSP

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Hello guys,

I found my answer and ECAS link...

Though, When I enter my application number starting from 'E'... It shows that no information can be found or not able to identify. How's that possible after almost 5 months of AOR? We also have our medicals passed and BG in progress. Is this normal???

Thanks,
PSP

ReenaThakur

Dec 26, 2015
Hello people,

Good to see the knowledge in this forum..

My CRS score, when calculated through CRS-tool is 472.

However, I am facing this problem of "profile ineligible" post I submit my EE profile :-X :-[ :'(

I saw many posts on this issue though, do we have any particular solution to this?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ReenaThakur said:
Hello people,

However, I am facing this problem of "profile ineligible" post I submit my EE profile :-X :-[ :'(

I saw many posts on this issue though, do we have any particular solution to this?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT
Probably you're not getting 67 points in FSW, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

rupizarro

Dec 28, 2015
Hi
Immigration requested more documents schedule4/4A. The last one just if applicable.. well, I uploaded schedule 4 but I don't know if I still should upload the schedule 4A as N/A, I don't need it but they send me the link to upload both :-\ helps, thanks

rupizarro

Dec 28, 2015
MIKE-SPARROW said:
My timeline

21 APR 2015 EE Profile Created
18 SEP 2015 BCPNP Received
02 OCT 2015 ITA Received
23 OCT 2015 Application Submitted
23 OCT 2015 AOR Received
23 OCT 2015 Review of Eligibility - in Progress
29 OCT 2015 Schedule 4/4A request and Submitted
29 OCT 2015 Review of medical results - Not needed at this time
29 OCT 2015 Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
29 OCT 2015 A background check is needed - Not Started
29 OCT 2015 A final decision has been reached - Not Started
Hey Mike did you upload both schedule 4/4A?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupizarro said:
Hi
Immigration requested more documents schedule4/4A. The last one just if applicable.. well, I uploaded schedule 4 but I don't know if I still should upload the schedule 4A as N/A, I don't need it but they send me the link to upload both :-\ helps, thanks
You do not need to upload 4a. Instead add a letter of explanation saying you are an individual candidate and 4a is not applicable to you. Also, add a scanned copy of your provincial cert along with it

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ReenaThakur said:
Hello people,

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
RT
Like I told you in the PM yesterday, you need to give people your profile so that they can check. If you mention only CRS 472 and "Profile Ineligible", nobody will understand what you are doing wrong. So, please post your profile and someone might be able to look into it and tell you what the problem is. Thanks!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
pspandya said:
Hello guys,

I found my answer and ECAS link...

Though, When I enter my application number starting from 'E'... It shows that no information can be found or not able to identify. How's that possible after almost 5 months of AOR? We also have our medicals passed and BG in progress. Is this normal???

Thanks,
PSP
Yes, it's normal. ECAS doesn't work.

czar.halili

Dec 29, 2015
Hi. I badly need anyone's help because my passport is in CEM for more than 2 months already.

My husband is in On, CA. Started as a Live In Caregiver. After 2 years he was already eligible to appy for PR. He applied and submitted OUR papers (yes including mine) last August 05, 2015. We applied for the 'express entry' class. They approved our application on September 30, 2015. They asked me to submit my passport to CEM since I am here in Manila. I submitted it last October 20, 2015. They said my husband has to wait for their e-mail I think that is for visa stamping or for granting the PR. Up to this date we haven't received anything from them. Done with my upfront medical and they already received it as per status of our application.

I have 3 questions.

What do you think happened with our papers since express entry assured applicants that it's only for 6 months?

What should I do because I need my passport since I am working in an airline. Is there a way I can pull it out and just send it to them when they really need it for stamping?

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Duskyblue said:
Yes, it's normal. ECAS doesn't work.