+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[EE & OOPNP] What happens after waiting for 1 year?

stephanos

Jun 21, 2015
Hey there,

I'm currently in the 'second stage of processing' in OOPNP. But my EE profile went 'online' on June 1st 2015. If I remember correctly, the profile is removed if nothing happens after 1 year. But OOPNP might need longer than until June 1st 2016 to nominate me. It would be horribly to wait one year, be nominated only to find my EE profile deleted.

What should/can I do?

Stephan

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
stephanos said:
Hey there,

I'm currently in the 'second stage of processing' in OOPNP. But my EE profile went 'online' on June 1st 2015. If I remember correctly, the profile is removed if nothing happens after 1 year. But OOPNP might need longer than until June 1st 2016 to nominate me. It would be horribly to wait one year, be nominated only to find my EE profile deleted.

What should/can I do?

Stephan
If you have not received your nomination by the time your EE profile goes inactive after the one year mark, you are advised to make a brand new EE profile, and then email OINP with the old and new EE profile numbers, explaining the situation to them and requesting them to transfer their nomination to the new profile instead.
This will work, but it can take a few weeks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Aragorn165 said:
If you have not received your nomination by the time your EE profile goes inactive after the one year mark, you are advised to make a brand new EE profile, and then email OINP with the old and new EE profile numbers, explaining the situation to them and requesting them to transfer their nomination to the new profile instead.
This will work, but it can take a few weeks.
what happens if 1 yr is completed after you get ITA? now a days all ON nominated people take 7 months to get nominated and than ITA.. so most of the applicants will complete 1 yr time. We still have to make new profile and get ITA transferred ? or it dosent matter after we get ITA?