kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Please don't hijack this thread with questions on your own medical conditions. The thread is intended for epileptics searching for information as well as info on the eMedical process.

If anyone posts questions please do not answer/encourage.

Thank you.

mnd2402

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friend.. Any update on ur medicals? Mine is in same conditoon and its been 1 month after aor.. no medical updates yet

tarantula

Apr 16, 2019
Please don't hijack this thread with questions on your own medical conditions. The thread is intended for epileptics searching for information as well as info on the eMedical process.

If anyone posts questions please do not answer/encourage.

Thank you.
kryt0n,

Could you update the thread with the latest please?

T

SNijjar

Apr 9, 2019
Hi all,

This is for those who may be searching information on ee IRCC medical test and have epilepsy.

I am 30 and was diagnosed with epilepsy aged 18 months. I have had about 30 seizures (tonic clonic) with approx 25 occuring before aged 20. In the last 10 years I have been on Lamotrigine 100mg per day. My last seizure was January 2016 and the one before that August 2013.

Today I had my medical. I declared my epilepsy to the dr with the details above. She recorded everything and didn't seem concerned.

I am obviously awaiting the results of this and whether or not I pass medical admissibility. From what I have read my condition does not fall under excessive demand ($6500 a year in costs) or cause a danger to the public. The dr recorded I work full time with a driving license and have no restrictions.

I'll comment back once I hopefully pass medicals and will eventually order my notes to see what, if any, comments were made.

If anyone wants to reassure me now though, feel free.
Hi can you share the result of your medical exam? what happened finally? were you asked for additional medical exams and did you finally enter Canada with PR? looking forward to your response

Reactions: Garima Jagtani

AnaAORaug19

Aug 12, 2019
Hi,
I informed the appointed doctor of medicals of my condition and when he submitted my case the system asked him to ask me to get a report from my neurologist saying how it was for me in terms of how dependent I was. I am fully independent and functional so my neurologist provided the details and it was all fine. After submitting I received a request of an extra exam, a blood test, which I did with the same doctor as the first ones. I got Medicals Passed after that and I'm now a PR.
Good luck!

singh@1699

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,
I informed the appointed doctor of medicals of my condition and when he submitted my case the system asked him to ask me to get a report from my neurologist saying how it was for me in terms of how dependent I was. I am fully independent and functional so my neurologist provided the details and it was all fine. After submitting I received a request of an extra exam, a blood test, which I did with the same doctor as the first ones. I got Medicals Passed after that and I'm now a PR.
Good luck!
@AnaAORaug19
Brother I have the same problem like yours taking medicine for epilepsy.
Can you pls provide your email id or mobile number. Need to contact you regarding medical exam.