+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Asivad Anac said:
Have you checked provisional assessment for that PG diploma on the WES site? It is definitely worth pursuing this line of action because those points are all important!
Is you score between 400 and 450? the title suggest only those who have this score should enter and react. The mentality of the people between these points are same. their approach to application is also similar. If you have higher score and enter the group it is one way of insulting them and it is assumed you wants to feel superior in front fo them. you want to make them realize they are much less than you. This is in good faith and if you think there is a slight truth in my saying please avoid entering such topics and show you goodness.

Just a request because i think you are above 450. Because than you keep coming to such groups shouting go and increase your scores and al bla bla bla....

Dont read me with hatred in you. this is also my logic.

I can say this because i practice before I preach.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations Asivad Anac,
for getting PPR and COPR..
I am sure you will get maple leaf stamped on your Passport before 2015 christmas :)

You are doing good work of helping new people here by giving your inputs.

keep up the good work going..
Best wishes to you ! :)

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Is you score between 400 and 450? the title suggest only those who have this score should enter and react. The mentality of the people between these points are same. their approach to application is also similar. If you have higher score and enter the group it is one way of insulting them and it is assumed you wants to feel superior in front fo them. you want to make them realize they are much less than you. This is in good faith and if you think there is a slight truth in my saying please avoid entering such topics and show you goodness.

Just a request because i think you are above 450. Because than you keep coming to such groups shouting go and increase your scores and al bla bla bla....

Why are you talking that way? Asivad helped many people in this forum. His advises are valuable. And he is absolutely right to suggest some options to increase the CRS and get ITA.

I sat at 415 with no hope of ITA. But I searched for some ways to get higher score. I prepared for another IELTS and now score 464 with pretty chances of getting ITA.

So one can wait for eternity for CRS to come down and complain, but you have to fight for achievement of your goals.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Why are you talking that way? Asivad helped many people in this forum. His advises are valuable. And he is absolutely right to suggest some options to increase the CRS and get ITA.

I sat at 415 with no hope of ITA. But I searched for some ways to get higher score. I prepared for another IELTS and now score 464 with pretty chances of getting ITA.

So one can wait for eternity for CRS to come down and complain, but you have to fight for achievement of your goals.
You can hope to get ITA in next couple of draws..

good luck to you

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Russian said:

what is wrong in what I said?

can you now fight more to get 484? that says all. Now you also have to "wait for eternity for crs to come down". if u are 464 why are u in this group.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
what is wrong in what I said?

can you now fight more to get 484? that says all. Now you also have to "wait for eternity for crs to come down". if u are 464 why are u in this group.
I'm in this group because yesterday I had 415 points. I respect every person no matter how much one scores.

It seems to me that you hate everybody who has higher score

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody got ECA from IQAS recently? If yes, please share your experiences. I am in the middle of the process and honestly not getting adequate feedback, my university is not listed on WES and CES is taking hell of time to evaluate... please reply

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE Ranking 429, NOC 0601. Hoping to get OINP nomination as long as EE cut off point won't come down to 429 any time soon.

sarikar

Sep 28, 2015
I have 443 points now..Can expect ITA in the next darw? or I have to improve my score again my writing ielts or CELPIP again?

Please suggest friends..

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Very Interesting. anyway what do you know about Asivad Anac??
and nobody reached University just by thinking of and staying in highschool.
if somebody is nice to people then chances are many more doors will open for them.
belonging to one particular group does not mean that you stay in that group.
finding solutions and looking forward to future is what keeps people moving forward.
as far as asivad is concerned he has helped more people than somebody even meets and says hello to in one full lifetime.

Quoting you "Dont read me with hatred in you" I request the same :)

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Asivad ,

Congrats on your COPR ..We had and need your help in our immigration journey. You are so helpful, patience ,modest .All the best. Without your help, we cannot be at this stage. Your help is there in every single application .

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Russian said:
I'm in this group because yesterday I had 415 points. I respect every person no matter how much one scores.

It seems to me that you hate everybody who has higher score
Good and congrates to get clb9.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Asivad Anac said:
Get well soon bestofluck.
on a lighter side one advise to give. please say what is in your mind. you wanted to say bad words but took Gods name here just because u want to show u are the best. say what you feel. :p