+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants Outside Canada Please Network Here

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I don't imagine that would be necessary. You can certainly try doing that but it should be fine even if you don't.
thanks

I can put my new address on the return mail postage thing that il be sending so it won't be an issue right? They will return my pp to any address i put in ?

i know it was a long and hard wait.. i actually cried a lil bit when i saw the PPR.. everyone hold on good things are happening soon !

just for information sake:

my ecas hasn't moved yet: medical received still on there

mycic: had one change today: backgrnd check is now in progress :)

Thank you every you guys rock ! hopefully next year we should all meetup somewhere in Canada :)

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
carl321 said:
thanks

I can put my new address on the return mail postage thing that il be sending so it won't be an issue right? They will return my pp to any address i put in ?

i know it was a long and hard wait.. i actually cried a lil bit when i saw the PPR.. everyone hold on good things are happening soon !

just for information sake:

my ecas hasn't moved yet: medical received still on there

mycic: had one change today: backgrnd check is now in progress :)

Thank you every you guys rock ! hopefully next year we should all meetup somewhere in Canada :)
congrats

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey June 19ers in process applicants.

I am beginning to think our application is stuck in a batch somewhere. Its 5weeks now and becoming ridiculous.

So i sent a feedback to CIC yesterday through a link I got somewhere on their website and got an email as below this morning;

Information on providing feedback to Citizenship and Immigration Canada is accessible from the “Contact information” section of the Department's website at the following URL:

Submit your feedback

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Canada.ca
Téléphone | Telephone 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232)
Téléimprimeur | Teletypewriter 1-800-926-9105
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

so i sent another feedback on the link provided above and I got a confirmation that it was received. The form only allows you 1,025 characters (including spaces). so try to keep it short and direct.

Lets make our voices heard. Who knows, it might gear someone up to look into this.

Cheers

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Hopefulguy said:

I am beginning to think our application is stuck in a batch somewhere. Its 5weeks now and becoming ridiculous.

So i sent a feedback to CIC yesterday through a link I got somewhere on their website and got an email as below this morning;

Information on providing feedback to Citizenship and Immigration Canada is accessible from the “Contact information” section of the Department's website at the following URL:

Submit your feedback

Canada.ca

so i sent another feedback on the link provided above and I got a confirmation that it was received. The form only allows you 1,025 characters (including spaces). so try to keep it short and direct.

Lets make our voices heard. Who knows, it might gear someone up to look into this.

Cheers
I think they'll get to us very soon. Given that someone here in Jamaica (pure FSW) from the June 19 batch got ppr last week.

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Please all applicants (both inlanders and outlanders) with AORs in April, check out the database (link in my signature) and let me know of any changes your timeline or missing information ;)

Also, if you are NOT in the database and have an AOR in April, please post your complete timelines in this thread as follows, (in order to be added) :

- Date of ITA
- Date of APPLICATION submitted
- Date of AOR received
- Date of MEDICALS passed
- Date of BACKGROUND in progress (on your MyCIC account, not eCAS)
- Date of APPLICATION received (on your eCAS)
- Date of APPLICATION in process (on your eCAS)
- Date of PPR received
- Type of PR application ? (FSW, CEC, etc.)
- Inlander or outlander ?

:)

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hopefulguy said:

Submit your feedback

Canada.ca

Cheers
I submitted the feedback just now under 'Compliment' section. This way they might just at least read the post. Let's wait for the sixth week now. :-\

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
I submitted the feedback just now under 'Compliment' section. This way they might just at least read the post. Let's wait for the sixth week now. :-\
I submitted mine under processing times.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Any recent outland PPRs?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Someone in the May AOR thread who applied on 29th May, posted that their ECAS status changed to Decision Made on 29th July...

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
FFS... I'm just getting impatient now... 104 days since AOR for me, and a month past in process.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
shirebikes said:
FFS... I'm just getting impatient now... 104 days since AOR for me, and a month past in process.
The pain is going to last longer for us. There is this holiday on 1st Monday of August, so probably people in CIC will have a long weekend!
So, expect nothing till 4th August! This is killing me!

:'( :-\

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Its a holiday, but its not a statutory holiday, so they may still be working...