Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Beeceeayo said:
I have been asked to submit schedule 4 and 4A for provincial nominee but the 4A is not applicable to me and have been asked to upload both. Kindly advise what to do
I WILL LIKE SENIORS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS BECAUSE I AM ALSO AN EE PNP CANDIDATE, FOR ME FILL BOTH BUT FOR SCHEDULE 4A FILL ONLY SPACES THAT ARE NOT BUSINESS RELATED

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We just uploaded sched 4 and attached an explanation letter stating that 4a is not applicable to us.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
shenggay said:
We just uploaded sched 4 and attached an explanation letter stating that 4a is not applicable to us.
THANKS A LOT SHENGGAY, HOPE THEY DID NOT INSIST THAT YOU MUST SUBMIT SCHEDULE 4A AFTER SEEING YOUR LOE (LETTER OF EXPLAINATION)

kendi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Davao City/Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting for docs thru snail mail
Nomination.....
App returned due to cap fill. Going to try express entry.
LANDED..........
[IMG]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img]
Hi there!

May I ask how the job bank works? And do you know anyone who got an offer from the job bank?

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Congrats Niha76. So happy for you! Have a great time celebrating.

Cic is working hard to clear all the backlog this week eh. Look fwd to more good news.

Thx for sharing the timeline too Niha. Great to know you got PPR although yr bf check was just only shown as in progress. Am hoping for the same. Fingers crossed

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A forum member called uncle_smile whose ECAS changed to in process June 25 just got refused. This goes to show you that even if your ECAS is in process it can be refused. To all those whose ECAS is in process and are patiently waiting for PPR, all I can say is pray and keep your fingers crossed!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Anya654 said:
A forum member called uncle_smile whose ECAS changed to in process June 25 just got refused. This goes to show you that even if your ECAS is in process it can be refused. To all those whose ECAS is in process and are patiently waiting for PPR, all I can say is pray and keep your fingers crossed!
That's a bad bad news! #jittery

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

A friend of mine who applied in MPNP -EE got a refusal letter recently. The VO mentioned in the letter that the NOC code used and the duties and responsibilities stated in the reference letter did not match.

I am a pnp EE applicant myself and is really worried about this.

What got us confused was that the MPNP officers gave us the NOC code to use when they are evaluating our files for prov nominee program.

Any inputs?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenggay said:
Dear All,

A friend of mine who applied in MPNP -EE got a refusal letter recently. The VO mentioned in the letter that the NOC code used and the duties and responsibilities stated in the reference letter did not match.

I am a pnp EE applicant myself and is really worried about this.

What got us confused was that the MPNP officers gave us the NOC code to use when they are evaluating our files for prov nominee program.

Any inputs?
Are you suggesting that your friend checked with MPNP officers who "recommended" a NOC? I find it unlikely and very strange that PNP officers would do something like that.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

This is what happened, and I'm nervous because the MPNP did the same thing to my application:

When we applied via MPNP, we were told that we are qualified for the EE. They asked us to provide the ECA, updated POF and asked us to create the EE profile. When we created the EE profile, they asked us to send them the jobseeker validation code. During this time, we entered a noc code that we think fits our job desc. For brevity, lets just say that I entered job code aaaa

As you know, the province should confirm our nomination within 30 days from the creation of EE profile. we received a nomination letter within the 30 days period. But the noc code was not the same as the one we created in EE profile. Lets just say that they provided the job code bbbb on the nomination letter.

Since we believed that they know the system better and upon review of our papers, they think that noc code bbbb best fits us, we did not contest.

But seeing my friend's refusal letter, It specifically states that the job code does not fit his JD.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenggay said:
Hi Asivad,

This is what happened, and I'm nervous because the MPNP did the same thing to my application:

When we applied via MPNP, we were told that we are qualified for the EE. They asked us to provide the ECA, updated POF and asked us to create the EE profile. When we created the EE profile, they asked us to send them the jobseeker validation code. During this time, we entered a noc code that we think fits our job desc. For brevity, lets just say that I entered job code aaaa

As you know, the province should confirm our nomination within 30 days from the creation of EE profile. we received a nomination letter within the 30 days period. But the noc code was not the same as the one we created in EE profile. Lets just say that they provided the job code bbbb on the nomination letter.

Since we believed that they know the system better and upon review of our papers, they think that noc code bbbb best fits us, we did not contest.

But seeing my friend's refusal letter, It specifically states that the job code does not fit his JD.
This is bad! Sorry to hear about your friend's cancellation.

The best course of action for both of you appears to be to send in a CSE along with the proof of the nomination letter containing the other code. Try and argue for your case by highlighting that this appears to be a communication failure between the province and CIC rather than the applicant's fault.

Hope it works out for your friend and you as well. All the best!

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, hoping it would turn out fine. Btw, when we applied, we used the NOC code given by mpnp, not the original one we used when we created the profile.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And no, I haven't received a refusal letter and hopefully won't!
My friend's case bothered me. That's all.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Hey guys,

today I received my PP and CPR.

It's been a journey and thanks to you guys for the smooth ride.
Congrats bro. The worries are over